The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82648)

Bjorn Jensen 09-15-2012 05:07 PM

join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural

For just a week ago, the Japs at EA Games released a new satanic game called The Sims 3: Supernatural, this game encourages teens to commit witchcraft and lewd sexual acts. I am totally disgusted that a game like this is allowed to be released in America. I demand it to be banned. Send your thoughts by writing a letter to your local congressmen and the White House, demanding that The Sims 3: Supernatural should be banned. It actually infringes on our rights as Christians to freedom of religion that a game like this is allowed to be released.

http://www.skidrowingame.com/images/...-edition-1.jpg

The game The Sims 3 which this is an "expansion pack" to, also includes things like:

Sodomarriage:
http://blog.geeksaresexytech.netdna-...06/sims3_3.jpg

Gays in the military:
http://cdn.unicornbooty.com/wp-conte...Commercial.png

Anal sex:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...enshot-230.jpg

(did Obama finance the production of this game???)

As i said, disgusting, wicked and sinful :angry:

Cranky Old Man 09-15-2012 08:40 PM

Re: join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural

It's sickening how those evil game makers are seducing our youth into destroying their souls. :bad:

And clearly "expansion pack" is just gay code for a tallywhacker extension! :blech:

Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

John North 09-15-2012 08:42 PM

Disgusting, to say the least. I suggest that we download all the copies via internet and burn them.

Mary Etheldreda 09-15-2012 09:58 PM

Oh my word! That is just wrong!

We Etheldreda's don't play computer games. Our Game Night consists of such fun activities as reciting a phrase from the Bible and seeing who is the first to come up with the context, including the chapter and verses in which it is found.

Bjorn Jensen 09-15-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 930249)
It's sickening how those evil game makers are seducing our youth into destroying their souls. :bad:

And clearly "expansion pack" is just gay code for a tallywhacker extension! :blech:

Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

I always thought of it as a gay code for anus expansion, like some kind of "pack" you buy in a gay sex toy store, with tools to expand your anus with :bad:

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 09-15-2012 11:16 PM

Dear Friends,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 930274)
We Etheldreda's don't play computer games.

This women makes a surprisingly smart remark. No doubt her husband assisted her in making it.

Often, when I release children that have been in my care for a little while to their parents, we get to discuss the topic of "fun". This is usually initiated by the heartbreaking crying of the children when I return them to their parents. Parents seem to have this unrealistic and very irrelevant notion that it is important for their children to be happy. Video games, like the destructive dribble that is debated in this forum thread, being the tool to achieve this completely pointless happiness.

To these misguided parents, I explain that a happy child is a Hell bound child. Happy children will be burning in the fires of Hell for all eternity, just because the parents refused to use the Bible as guide to properly raise the children God put in their care. "The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame." (Proverbs 29:15)

After all the Bible is the ultimate guide to properly raising God's children. "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs 23:13-14 )

Usually when I am done explaining God's guidelines to these utterly failed parents, they join their spoiled children in crying. Then I know my job is done, and I move on to the next family to do God's work.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

Bjorn Jensen 09-16-2012 07:41 PM

The language that is spoken in The Sims is gibberish that totally sounds like French, this is obviously because the satanists who makes games hates America and God, and even goes so far as to not having their games in the American language :angry:

SwedishJinx 09-21-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 930203)
For just a week ago, the Japs at EA Games released a new satanic game called The Sims 3: Supernatural, this game encourages teens to commit witchcraft and lewd sexual acts. I am totally disgusted that a game like this is allowed to be released in America. I demand it to be banned. Send your thoughts by writing a letter to your local congressmen and the White House, demanding that The Sims 3: Supernatural should be banned. It actually infringes on our rights as Christians to freedom of religion that a game like this is allowed to be released.

http://www.skidrowingame.com/images/...-edition-1.jpg

The game The Sims 3 which this is an "expansion pack" to, also includes things like:

Sodomarriage:
http://blog.geeksaresexytech.netdna-...06/sims3_3.jpg

Gays in the military:
http://cdn.unicornbooty.com/wp-conte...Commercial.png

Anal sex:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...enshot-230.jpg

(did Obama finance the production of this game???)

As i said, disgusting, wicked and sinful :angry:

OMG! Boy x Boy! :D <3
okay, I can't see what's wrong with Sims 3: supernatural. Everything supernatural is awesome, especially the Nosferatus! :D But why would you say it's satanic? It's just using alot of supernatural element which teenagers/gamers finds attractive, and it's really amazing with all of these new freatures (though i prefere the Sims 2 myself :) ). Anyway, to ban the game, just because it doesn't suit your taste, is just crossing the line, sorry but it really is. And to go to the white house? That's too much of an ambition you have my dear friend. :) Why not just leave the game for the gamers and those who want it, and do whatever you're doing to make time pass by, and let gamers be gamers, and games be games, without trying to take it away from the market? :)

SwedishJinx 09-21-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 930249)

okay, I can't see what's wrong with Sims 3: supernatural. Everything supernatural is awesome, especially the Nosferatus! :D But why would you say it's satanic? It's just using alot of supernatural element which teenagers/gamers finds attractive, and it's really amazing with all of these new freatures (though i prefere the Sims 2 myself :) ). Anyway, to ban the game, just because it doesn't suit your taste, is just crossing the line, sorry but it really is. And to go to the white house? That's too much of an ambition you have my dear friend. :) Why not just leave the game for the gamers and those who want it, and do whatever you're doing to make time pass by, and let gamers be gamers, and games be games, without trying to take it away from the market? :)
oh, but why did you choose to pick gay pictures? you can't judge the homosexual (even though it's only from a game), since it's only God who can judge them, which means it gives us himans no right to do so.

Cursed 09-21-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JapaneseJinx (Post 932338)
OMG! Boy x Boy! :D <3

Why not? Because that would be wrong. Videogames are a waste of time, and bring nothing to Glory Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-22-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JapaneseJinx (Post 932350)
Why not just leave the game for the gamers and those who want it, and do whatever you're doing to make time pass by, and let gamers be gamers, and games be games, without trying to take it away from the market?

WHy don't you continue masturbating to your video games and preparing for an eternity being burned alive in Hell, instead of harassing Christians trying to save the souls of young children not yet as corrupted as you?

SwedishJinx 09-22-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 932478)
WHy don't you continue masturbating to your video games and preparing for an eternity being burned alive in Hell, instead of harassing Christians trying to save the souls of young children not yet as corrupted as you?

I do no such thing. I'm like 18 and is as virgin as can be.
I'm an atheist, so that threat doesn't affect me at all, I just find these thing interesting to discuss. Corrupted? Just because I'm from another culture than you guys, I'm not corrupted. Only atheist, because, where's the proof that God exsist? (just saying ^-^ ) :)

FreeFromBrains 09-22-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwedishJinx (Post 932551)

Why are you a virgin 18 if you are an atheist?

Didymus Much 09-22-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

...where's the proof that God exsist? (just saying ^-^ ) :)

And where's the proof God doesn't exist? (just saying ^-^ ) :)

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-24-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

I'm an atheist,

Why don't you masturbate, if you're an atheist? I thought that was their favorite pastime, after eating Christian babies and getting pregnant so they can have abortions.

SwedishJinx 09-24-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeFromBrains (Post 932559)
Why are you a virgin 18 if you are an atheist?

Because I'm not into all of that sex thing. If you believe that atheists goes out and has sex with everything they sees you, sir, are wrong. Most of my friends are 17-19 and are still virgins, because we do simply not do such things. Also, you probably think that danes has the reputation of drinking their brains out, and yes, many dane youngsters does that, but people ofhen forgets that there are thoese who doesn't drink at all, like me. I don't drink and I don't want to start EVER, since you can die due to it and you loose your intelligence, and since I'm planning to keep studying until I turn 27 I will not do such thing, since it would be the stupiest thing to do. And no, I do not wish to have sex at all. For me, sex is overrated and is risking you to be pregnant, and since I have no plan of ever having children, since I know how cruel the world can be, I will not risk such a thing to happen.

SwedishJinx 09-24-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 932991)
Why don't you masturbate, if you're an atheist? I thought that was their favorite pastime, after eating Christian babies and getting pregnant so they can have abortions.

Why should I? Don't you think it's gross to do such a thing to yourself? I mean come on? It's disgusting, and (as far as I know) none of my friends does that atheists or not. And no, we do not eat babies, why would you even thing such a thing? We see cannibalism as a horrorfull crime!
Abortions, is what the irrisponsible people uses, when they've been stupid enough to have sex unprotected. But it's better to have an abortion, than to have a child who wouldn't get a good life and end up uneducated, is a balast to the community and ends up like a drug dealer or something, just saying... :p

SwedishJinx 09-24-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 932605)
And where's the proof God doesn't exist? (just saying ^-^ ) :)

Well until it's been proven that he does / doesn't excist I may only say; touché my good sir. Touché indeed. :banana_004:

lochnersm 10-09-2012 05:41 PM

<P>I really wish it was easy to convince ignorant people of their stupidity.&nbsp; And as much as I want to argue with everyone, I'll just address the ignorant one who started the thread.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>It's not a breach of freedom of religion for this game to exist.&nbsp; It doesn't prevent you from going to church or even praying.&nbsp; Therefore, to even ask someone to ban it is futile.&nbsp; Additionally, to ban it would infringe on someone else's freedom.&nbsp; Perhaps it is you who hates freedom, and prefers to enslave everyone else into your religion.&nbsp; You do not understand Constitutional law, because it is in fact based on logic and not a "do as I say, not as I do" book written by crazy people.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>It's wrong to brainwash children to believing your dogmas.&nbsp; Please refrain from spreading your ignorance on the nation's youth.&nbsp; Future generations depend on it.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Two hands working accomplish more than a thousand clasped in prayer.&nbsp; - Unknown.</P>

John North 10-09-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lochnersm (Post 937953)
<P>I really wish it was easy to convince ignorant people of their stupidity.&nbsp; And as much as I want to argue with everyone, I'll just address the ignorant one who started the thread.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>It's not a breach of freedom of religion for this game to exist.&nbsp; It doesn't prevent you from going to church or even praying.&nbsp; Therefore, to even ask someone to ban it is futile.&nbsp; Additionally, to ban it would infringe on someone else's freedom.&nbsp; Perhaps it is you who hates freedom, and prefers to enslave everyone else into your religion.&nbsp; You do not understand Constitutional law, because it is in fact based on logic and not a "do as I say, not as I do" book written by crazy people.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>It's wrong to brainwash children to believing your dogmas.&nbsp; Please refrain from spreading your ignorance on the nation's youth.&nbsp; Future generations depend on it.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Two hands working accomplish more than a thousand clasped in prayer.&nbsp; - Unknown.</P>

After you have properly presented yourself in the Introduction thread, following the rules listed on top of that page, I suggest you re-post whatever it was you just said, using a language other than plain HTML.