The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Florida's "Don't Say Gay" Bill is on the Christian Path (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119788)

Johny Joe Hold 02-08-2022 01:56 AM

Florida's "Don't Say Gay" Bill is on the Christian Path

While I object to the publicity Florida Governor Desantos is getting (he is rumored to be running against President Trump in the Republican Primary) you have to agree Jeus would approve of legislation now being developed in Florida. It is a bill that requires public schools to not mention homerism or trans. That which is never mentioned does not exist.

Atheists and the ACLU all have a cow when children in public schools hear prayers by their teachers or lessons from the Bible. If they are not allowed to preach the benefits of homerism we True Christians™ will have the last laugh. If no one hears about homers they will be given no special privileges.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' 'Don't Say Gay' bill will hurt LGBTQ teens (msnbc.com)

WWJDnow 02-08-2022 04:34 PM

Re: Florida's "Don't Say Gay" Bill is on the Christian Path

Nobody in a public school should ever dare to speak the name of the love that dares not speak its name. From now on, sodomites should be referred to using the traditional euphamisms, "confirmed bachelor," "spinster," and "gym teacher."

Johny Joe Hold 02-08-2022 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1295054)
Nobody in a public school should ever dare to speak the name of the love that dares not speak its name. From now on, sodomites should be referred to using the traditional euphamisms, "confirmed bachelor," "spinster," and "gym teacher."

Hairdresser for men has worked well for ages. I've heard the phrase, "She works construction" used with a wink also.

Dennis Lukes 02-10-2022 11:17 PM

"Fags" and "dykes" has always worked fine for me.

Johny Joe Hold 02-11-2022 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1295162)
"Fags" and "dykes" has always worked fine for me.

I understand those words work for you, Brother Lukes. But we're talking about young people here. It would be better if young people did not hear those words until age 21 years. Perhaps that's unrealistic, but it would save souls.

Uncle Rutherford 02-17-2022 10:51 PM

Are we still allowed to call them godless hellbound demons or fags? I don’t like censorship.

Dennis Lukes 02-18-2022 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1295500)
Are we still allowed to call them godless hellbound demons or fags? I don’t like censorship.

Brother Mayor Hold says "fag" isn't appropriate 'fo de chilluns,' my black friend. Here are some PG-rated terms for guys who are eating the poo-poo and take it up the ass:
  • Fairy
  • Queen
  • Homer
  • Mincer
  • Dancer
  • Prancer
  • Limp wrist
  • Pansy
  • Nelly
  • Nancy
  • Sally
  • Gaylord
  • Poof
  • Sissy

James Hutchins 02-18-2022 05:06 PM

I've often used the terms 'Spear chucker' and 'Spear catcher'. Though from what understand, they ALL go on the 'down low'.:angry: It is just what savages do. If they'd stop being Godless animals and behave like decent White Christians, we'd all be happier. It is all spelled out in the Bible.

handmaiden 03-10-2022 04:58 PM

Here is one concern that I have about Florida's "Don't Say Gay" Bill.

There are Bible verses which warn us--and rightly so--about the evils of the chosen gay lifestyle. Romans 1:27 comes to mind:

“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

How can we effectively preach against something if it is forbidden to mention it? Should we work around it by reminding children how important it is to keep penises (peni? I always get confused regarding the plural form of that word) either safely tucked away inside the pants or properly inserted into the female receptacle? How else can we explain to children the difference between the "natural use" of male parts in women from the "unseemly" work of men with men?

Virginia Day Templeton 03-25-2022 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1296465)
Here is one concern that I have about Florida's "Don't Say Gay" Bill.

There are Bible verses which warn us--and rightly so--about the evils of the chosen gay lifestyle. Romans 1:27 comes to mind:

“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

How can we effectively preach against something if it is forbidden to mention it? Should we work around it by reminding children how important it is to keep penises (peni? I always get confused regarding the plural form of that word) either safely tucked away inside the pants or properly inserted into the female receptacle? How else can we explain to children the difference between the "natural use" of male parts in women from the "unseemly" work of men with men?

That is where the bill falls short.

Kids do need to learn about homosexual practices like buggery, fisting, and rimming (along with whatever it is lesbians do)... so they will avoid them out of revulsion!

They need to see graphic images of AIDS lesions and collapsed bowels.

And they need to learn the correct words for homosexuals: not "gay", but faggot, pervert, sodomite.

That's why I propose that the "Don't Say Gay" bill be replaced by the "Say Sodomite" bill. It doesn't rhyme and newspapers won't want to print it, but sometimes the truth ain't pretty. Like it or not, sodomy is all around us and pretending otherwise will not make it disappear.

(What will make it disappear? Stoning them all to death. But we are not quite there yet.)

Isabella White 04-04-2022 04:24 PM

Well, thank the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy: for Florida's governor, Ron DeSantis! That man has such courage, honesty and determination — to see perversion wiped out in his great state. Now, Governor DeSantis has his work cut out for him, due to so many horrid protests against his "Don't Say Gay" legislation; so, that is why he needs our prayers much more than ever before. You will see how we need to keep asking Almighty :god-fancy: to protect the governor — judging by this sort of :hell-4:ish opposition from the devil himself:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 04-04-2022 06:24 PM

We walk a tightrope in this country between federal hate speech laws forbidding us to use perfectly normal words, like cocksucker, to describe these people while the States forbid ugly perversions of formerly decent words - gay, fruitcake, hairdresser, etc. Brother Lukes has a list.

It's like trying to thread a camel through the eye of a needle (if you know what I mean). Impossible!

MitzaLizalor 04-05-2022 04:55 AM

And it's not as if there weren't precise words before! But not only that, once a word with a previously specific meaning is coopted to mean something else (which already had a word anyway) the quality previously signified by the now repurposed word is left WITHOUT a word! How can it be signified in a sentence? It can't! Usually the stolen words named positive emotions – are these now cancelled too? Is everyone supposed to be miserable all the time?