The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Need a Loan for that Airplane? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116364)

BrotherLarry 05-28-2019 03:29 PM

Need a Loan for that Airplane?

Larry Solutions now offers low cost financing for those big purchases. Airplanes, custom yachts, no item is too large.

Maybe you need a loan to pay back a loan to a political campaign?

We do that too.

Our EZ online application gives you a response within days. That new airplane could be yours in weeks! Won’t you try our no hassle services today? Minimal application fees, which are not refundable, apply.

Basilissa 05-28-2019 06:06 PM

Re: Need a Loan for that Airplane?

Beloved Brother Larry, you seem to be opening a lot of business ventures lately. Is that the influence of our Nigerian friend (Collin-something)? Do you also provide assistance in obtaining large inheritances from African millionaires? :hmmm:

Dennis Lukes 05-28-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1252390)
Beloved Brother Larry, you seem to be opening a lot of business ventures lately.

Indeed, brother. First, the Menstrasurance, then the Gaysurance, now this? What with your tuition, your father's medical bills, and your plans to move away from Jew York City, you may be stretching your finances a bit thin. Trust me, I'm a businessman.

Please tell me you didn't actually buy land on Mars, mail order Christ's blood, or give money to that shifty Nigerian coon that was loitering around here a few weeks ago. Is this a cry for help?

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-28-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1252394)
Indeed, brother. First, the Menstrasurance, then the Gaysurance, now this? What with your tuition, your father's medical bills, and your plans to move away from Jew York City, you may be stretching your finances a bit thin. Trust me, I'm a businessman.

Please tell me you didn't actually buy land on Mars, mail order Christ's blood, or give money to that shifty Nigerian coon that was loitering around here a few weeks ago. Is this a cry for help?

Good and Godly advice there Brother Lukes.

Like all insurance companies, you are faced with premium income from all those policies and you do need to do something with it to avoid being taxed. That means you have to invest it while waiting to see if you might have to pay off some claims in the future. Wise investing could be in any number of sound businesses that hopefully will grow and pay dividends or make money from interest. Making loans is one such investment, but there are many others.

BrotherLarry 05-29-2019 03:46 PM

As a healthy, virile, young, intelligent, well built and handsome young certified equine gnathologist, I believe I have the inane ability to distern when a business investment is the right thing to do.

I always ask the Lord first, and then I present it to you fine folk, hoping you will provide advice if I am ever wrong (it's happened, believe it or not) or to invest if it seems like a sure thing. Having said that, I count on you all for encouragement and prayer that my ventures will be blessed by God as He looks down on me with Favor and provides His Abundance. It's not like I am trying to scam anyone like so many Nigerianites.

I assure you all that I am just as intelligent as I was when I first came to these loving forums. I have the same faculties to determine right from wrong that I always have been blessed with. Surely the Christ Child weeps when He sees your doubts and the adult Jesus comforts Himself when that happens. All I ask is that you blindly and in faith buy my product(s) until Jesus comes. If God told you to jump from the highest pinochle, would you question Him? No. I don't think you would. I think you'd be jumping so fast your body would just be a blur until He caught you at the very end - as He always does.

Thank you all for your continued faith in my decisions and ventures. There will be more, be it God's Will.

Praise God.

BrotherLarry

Basilissa 05-30-2019 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1252455)
Thank you all for your continued faith in my decisions and ventures. There will be more, be it God's Will.

I wish you best of luck in your delusions and ventures, beloved Brother! :)

Brother Gonzalez 05-30-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1252505)
I wish you best of luck in your delusions and ventures, beloved Brother! :)

Sister Bas, your fiancee was looking to buy some airplanes, to enhance his business. Why don't you put him in contact with Larry? I know your beloved one likes to pay cash and upfront, but opening the door for this conversation could be helpful for both sides.

BrotherLarry 05-30-2019 03:18 PM

Brother Gonz

That’s very white of you for someone of a lesser race. I hope you’re blessed with special blessings today from the loving Hands of our Lord.

It warms my heart to know that you people don’t always just think of yourselves.