The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dora the explorer: glorifying crime and immigration! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=10526)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-16-2008 04:06 PM

Dora the explorer: glorifying crime and immigration!

Liberals and other fellow-travelers with the forces of Hispanofascism like to hold up "Dora the Explorer" as a good example to children. But have you ever actually watched an episode?

It's clear that Dora is no more an "Explorer" than Hernando Cortez was: Dora and her hispanofascist sleeper-cells are here to conquer America, and to exploit true Americans. They will spill taco-juice on the constitution and will alter the Statue of Liberty to give her "ghetto booty". And liberals who tolerate "Dora" are nothing more than Montezumas, held hostage by the illegally invading beaner "explorers".:angry:

She's not Dora the Explorer, she's Dora the Exploiter.

I'm so angry about this I'm going to go have an extremely innaccurate bathroom session and have my wetback maid clean it up. :D

Old Iron Crotch 04-16-2008 05:08 PM

Re: Dora the explorer: glorifying crime and immigration!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 173579)
Liberals and other fellow-travelers with the forces of Hispanofascism like to hold up "Dora the Explorer" as a good example to children. But have you ever actually watched an episode?

It's clear that Dora is no more an "Explorer" than Hernando Cortez was: Dora and her hispanofascist sleeper-cells are here to conquer America, and to exploit true Americans. They will spill taco-juice on the constitution and will alter the Statue of Liberty to give her "ghetto booty". And liberals who tolerate "Dora" are nothing more than Montezumas, held hostage by the illegally invading beaner "explorers".:angry:

I'm so angry about this I'm going to go have an extremely innaccurate bathroom session and have my wetback maid clean it up. :D

You deliberately soil yourself over a badly over-dubbed YouTube video? Pathetic.

Eugene Hackwith 04-16-2008 05:21 PM

Don't forget her partner-in-crime, Diego. Together these two will make our lovely children into wetback sympathizers!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...ego-Cowboy.jpg

Old Man Hatchet 04-17-2008 05:20 PM

I did an exposé on Dora the Explorer several years ago. Here it is again for the edification of all:

http://www.kids-birthday-party-guide...heExplorer.jpg

Despicable. Outrageous. Unscrupulous. These words aptly describe Dora the Explorer, an abomination of children’s entertainment. The program’s sinister objective is to eradicate Godly American English and replace it with devilish gibberish. Like the conquistadors of old, the title character, Dora, tramples across America and subjugates the natives. Her steed is television. Her sword is unholy Spanish.

An idiot may inquire, “What’s wrong with Spanish?” There are several answers to this stupid question that are as obvious as a Jew’s nose and as simple as an inner city Negro. Spanish infuriates God and sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to His divine ears. He also despises this repugnant language’s punctuation. The Good Lord never intended for the question mark to be placed upside down. It is grotesque and heretical, comparable to placing the cross upside down. Worst of all, Spanish is spoken by Mexicans. Jesus weeps that so many of these filthy, uneducated, and shiftless people share His holy name.

Children are susceptible to the evils of foreign languages. They can absorb a new language much the same way an Indian can absorb a bottle of liquor. Dora the Explorer preys upon this weakness. In every episode, innocent children are bombarded by strange Spanish words such as "vamanos" and "fiesta." What do these words mean? Are they invitations to worship Satan? Do they encourage youngsters to abandon the Republican Party? The show airs every day, several times a day. Before long American children will have completely forgotten English and speak only Spanish. Such a turn of events will be detrimental to the American economy. It is a proven fact that speaking Spanish causes laziness and temperamental behavior. A large percentage of teenagers who take Spanish classes become high school drop-outs. These same teenagers also begin to behave aggressively, carry switchblades, and wear bandanas.

http://www.edutainingkids.com/review/dorafairytale.jpg

Besides teaching children the profane language we are accustomed to hearing from hotel maids and landscapers, the show also promotes sexual perversity. Its very title suggests self-gratification, or the “exploring” of the nether regions. Dora, whore that she is, wears a shirt that exposes her midriff, thus encouraging wantonness. Young girls will naturally want to emulate their swarthy heroine, and consequently America will have an entire generation of Spanish-speaking, masturbating Jezebels on its hands. Her sidekick, an effeminate monkey named Boots, promotes homosexuality. Three phalluses sprout from his wicked head. Three. This blatantly advocates promiscuity, as one male organ is not enough to satisfy the beast that is homosexuality. These three appendages are also a mockery of the Holy Trinity.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/HNS/Indians/bad.jpg

Pizzaro and Cortes were righteous in their undertakings. Savage Indians ran amuck, naked and bloodthirsty, raping white women and buffalo. They misused the land for their selfish needs. They got their comeuppance. Conquistadora seeks to decimate an entirely different kind of native--the gentle and peace-loving American. She will stop at nothing to destroy virtuous American English, the very language spoken by God Himself. We must defend ourselves from this unwholesome, dark-skinned intruder, or America will become a barbarous and foul-smelling Third World country. In other words, Mexico.

Dr. Otto Bond Sr. 04-17-2008 06:32 PM

Praise Jesus for leading brother Jeb to expose the threat to this Godly nation that is Dora the Explorer. Glory!

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-17-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugene Hackwith (Post 173625)
Don't forget her partner-in-crime, Diego. Together these two will make our lovely children into wetback sympathizers!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...ego-Cowboy.jpg

Hmmm, a boy and a girl are cavorting in suspiciously similar clothes, and the boy has his hands up in a gesture that screams, "Faaaaabulouth!" Nope, no warning signs there. :sarcasm:

Glendora Christianson 04-18-2008 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I see lots of subliminal messaging in these Dora cartoons. Some encourage crime, others encourage homosexuality and masturbation. Take a look at the picture below and tell me which message it is sending.

Old Man Hatchet 04-18-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 174322)
Take a look at the picture below and tell me which message it is sending.

Bestiality.

Bobby-Joe 04-18-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

I see lots of subliminal messaging in these Dora cartoons. Some encourage crime, others encourage homosexuality and masturbation. Take a look at the picture below and tell me which message it is sending.

Immigration.

Deaner 04-18-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Take a look at the picture below and tell me which message it is sending.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1208522774

I'd say bestiality too; but there might be a twist. Take a look at the sly fox in the background. I'll bet Sunday dinner that the chimp just slipped him a fifty to punch Dora's pants.

Nobar King 04-19-2008 12:43 AM

Why is the monkey wearing a condom on its tail?

Eugene Hackwith 04-19-2008 01:00 AM

Thank you for pointing that out, Brother Nobar. I never noticed it before, it must be some type of subliminal message put in there by the artists to promote beastial pedophilia. This Dora cartoon gets more perverted with each passing minute!

Stridex Puss Bucket 04-19-2008 03:54 PM

its a form of governmental mind control
it teaches children not to question what they are told, and praises them when they do follow orders like a robot

Don the Baptist 04-21-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

It is blatantly obvious to me that Dora's little monkey friend is liberal code for a nigra sex buddy! This is truly an abomination, as if her little wetback partner in crime was not insult enough to Jesus!

Offcr. Albert Martin 04-22-2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 174336)
Immigration.

If it weren't for immigration, you wouldn't be in the USA (Unless you belong to an Indian tribe).

I think the bigots who oppose immigration are just that-bigots who can't stand to see people any different from their own.

While you're at it, why don't you go join Planned Parenthood? (Its founder was a white supremacist like you)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-22-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Offcr. Albert Martin (Post 175571)
If it weren't for immigration, you wouldn't be in the USA (Unless you belong to an Indian tribe).

I think the bigots who oppose immigration are just that-bigots who can't stand to see people any different from their own.

While you're at it, why don't you go join Planned Parenthood? (Its founder was a white supremacist like you)

Typical papist. You want our Godly nation to be overrun and infested with millions of greasy wetbacks so they'll collect welfare and help fill the vatican's bloated coffers even more. :glare:

You should be ashamed of yourself! A race traitor, a disgrace to your meter maid's uniform, and an idolator all rolled into one. You disgust Jesus and me both. :bad:

I should think the mexicans account for over half the crime in Maryland at least. Right Rita? :taunt:

Yapyapyapyappity52 12-07-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 173579)

This is A childs TV Show For Little Children Who are Learning Spanish While adventuring With Dora And Her Monkey Sidekick Boots

Zechariah Smyth 12-07-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yayap52 (Post 822054)
This is A childs TV Show For Little Children Who are Learning Spanish While adventuring With Dora And Her Monkey Sidekick Boots

So you CONDONE miscegenation and bestiality?

Wow.

:blech:

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Titus Templeton 12-07-2011 07:28 PM

This toy looks like its made for the bad thing. Clearly the chinese produced it for the bad thing and then later on disney just put the sticker of dora on it and now they sell it as a toy for kids.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...a5Pjvxtivx9yoA

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-30-2012 04:08 PM

Here's an extensive study of the demonology of Dora the Exploiter.