The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What Christians believe about Abortion (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5362)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-25-2007 03:51 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DantesBbyGrl07 (Post 111001)
Abortion in any form is wrong and goes against the Bible "Be fruitful and multiply"

Good point. I'm glad to see that you agree with us that all women should be pregnant from puberty to menopause. I see you've been banned, I assume this is because you're underage? I assume we'll meet again in the LBC children's forum (don't bother googling it, it's not open to the public.)

SalvationSeeker 11-25-2007 08:39 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 111024)
Because if one was aborted - that would be a straight ticket to paradise. They would not have to endure free will.

Sorry, but no.
Everyone who hasn't accepted Jesus, the unborn included, go to hell.

Miss Maisie 11-25-2007 09:17 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 111047)
Sorry, but no.
Everyone who hasn't accepted Jesus, the unborn included, go to hell.

Amen, Brother SS. I do hope this Seeker child ain't advocating abortion, we have enough witches and harlots and liberals here who do that as it is!

Brother Temperance 11-25-2007 05:32 PM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 109263)
I don't give a flying monkey of this political nonsense. I could never ever have an abortion. Okay, If i was raped, ya betcha, morning after pill. In a nano second... Something like (don't make me look it up now cuz it is past my bedtime)US military does it 24/7. how is it okay to kill grown adults "JUST WALKING IN THEIR Land.."
...
I am a way... leftie, but still... Yeah, abortion makes me sad.. But I realize the Rublicans that bitch are not willing to give up their Christian homes for it. (sad) They like to kill!!!

Woman. No-one cares what you have to say. If we wanted your opinion, we'd ask you to bake an opinion-shaped pie.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 110840)
That is one thing I disagree with both you AND Landover on...

How can they quote Jesus from the Old Testament? God the Father said everything, God the Son said nothing until the Gospels...And all the quotes about "keeping the old law" were made BEFORE the Passion...Think up some ones afterwards...

Have you ever heard of this wacky conspiracy theory about the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost all being one? It's quite common among, um, Christians. And it's surprisingly hard trying to find quotes from Christ from AFTER He ascended up to Heaven, for some reason. Would you care to post any Bible verses, or would that go against your beliefs?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 111024)
Because if one was aborted - that would be a straight ticket to paradise. They would not have to endure free will.

Are you seriously claiming that an unborn baby can repent of its sins and accept Christ? Because if not, I don't see how you can even begin to justify falsely claiming that the little critters aren't going straight to the flamepit.

Father Thomas Martin 11-26-2007 01:06 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 111155)
Have you ever heard of this wacky conspiracy theory about the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost all being one? It's quite common among, um, Christians. And it's surprisingly hard trying to find quotes from Christ from AFTER He ascended up to Heaven, for some reason. Would you care to post any Bible verses, or would that go against your beliefs?

Yes,
The Father IS God.
The Son IS God.
The Holy Spirit IS God.

BUT:

The Father is NOT the Son.
The Son is NOT the Holy Spirit.
The Father is NOT the Holy Spirit.

What you're proposing is the heresy of Modalism, saying God is one Person wearing three "masks," rather than three unique Persons in one same God, as TRUE CHRISTIANS believe!

SalvationSeeker 11-26-2007 03:01 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 111298)
Yes,
The Father IS God.
The Son IS God.
The Holy Spirit IS God.

BUT:

The Father is NOT the Son.
The Son is NOT the Holy Spirit.
The Father is NOT the Holy Spirit.

No, you're wrong.
If you're confused on the trinity (of course you are, being an unrepentat papist you can't really see the nature of God)
Then here's an example.. Water comes in three forms: liquid, ice and steam/gas.
All those are water, yet in 3 very different forms. And they're inseparable as they're the same compound.
It's the same with God.

So when Jesus speaks, He speaks not of His own. He speaks for all 3.
The same goes for any other part of God. When the Father said it, the Son said it too, and so the Holy Spirit.

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:16-17

^ Thus He is inseparable from the Father. Thus, when Jesus spoke, the Father did too:
So when the Father spoke, Jesus did too.

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
John 8:18

For He says bears witness of Himself.
But in John 5:31, He says that if He bears witness of Himself, His witness is not true.
So if He were separable from any other part of the God, how then could He bear witness of Himself without contradicting His previous sayings in John 5:31?
Are you saying Jesus Christ, savior of mankind, contradict Himself?? :angry:

He can bear witness of Himself without contradicting Himself, as 'Himself' is one made out of three parts that can act individually, yet are inseparable.
Three who are one, even in Jesus Himself, who bears witness of Jesus.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word*, and the Holy Ghost:
And these three are one.
1 John 5:7

*Jesus is the Word, who is God and with God, the Creator of all.
See John 1:1-3, John 1:10 & John 1:14

Confused, papist scum? :glare: Well, as the Holy Bible says:
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
For they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

If you are, or/and if you reject this.
That's because you are a natural man, an unsaved man.. And so hellbound and without the Spirit.

Quote:

What you're proposing is the heresy of Modalism, saying God is one Person wearing three "masks," rather than three unique Persons in one same God, as TRUE CHRISTIANS believe!
No, we're not. God is ONE entity made out of three inseparable and interchangeable parts that can act individually, and are all made out of the same 'essence'.
It's you who believe in THREE DIFFERENT GODS crammed in one body like siamese twins instead of ONE GOD! :angry:
REPENT HERETIC!
:repent:

Seeker 11-26-2007 04:21 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 111047)
Sorry, but no.
Everyone who hasn't accepted Jesus, the unborn included, go to hell.

Well my bad because I have been taught a couple of different things.

One is that the age of accountabilty that is really not even in the bible, so to say. All children are innocent because they don't understand sin yet. So they get a 'free' ticket if they die before hand. Even though they are born in sin, thanks to Adam. :innocent: It really boils down to it is your parents fault that they had sex and Boom you came along. ;)

Another one is babtism but that has been debunked since we know the thief on the cross made it by the hair on his chiny chin chin..


So by your theory( I mean the word) are you saying that all children/babies are going to hell aborted or not because they are not able to understand Jesus at their time of death and life and they are SOL for living at that time? Reminds me of a ton of OT people.

Sweet. :jesus:

Seeker 11-26-2007 04:24 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Woman. No-one cares what you have to say. If we wanted your opinion, we'd ask you to bake an opinion-shaped pie.
That would be cool. How can I do that?

Father Septic Tank 11-26-2007 06:16 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
The bible not only condones abortion...it tell of ways to do an abortion in the Bible. Especially if your woman has slept with another man.

Oh yes....read up young serpents tongued ones. Abortion IS in the Bible.

:ph34r:

"And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed." (Numbers 5:27-28)

Jesus wonders if I am the only super christian on the planet....of course I am.

Father Thomas Martin 11-26-2007 06:26 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Skeptic (Post 111377)
The bible not only condones abortion...it tell of ways to do an abortion in the Bible. Especially if your woman has slept with another man.

Oh yes....read up young serpents tongued ones. Abortion IS in the Bible.

:ph34r:

"And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed." (Numbers 5:27-28)

Jesus wonders if I am the only super christian on the planet....of course I am.

They don't call you "Unsaved Trash" on this board for nothing!

Pastor Ezekiel 11-26-2007 06:27 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Skeptic (Post 111377)
The bible not only condones abortion...it tell of ways to do an abortion in the Bible. Especially if your woman has slept with another man.

Oh yes....read up young serpents tongued ones. Abortion IS in the Bible.

:ph34r:

"And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed." (Numbers 5:27-28)

Jesus wonders if I am the only super christian on the planet....of course I am.

You are an imbecile who takes scripture completely out of context. :glare:

And besides, that water made the woman sterile (thus permanently unsaved). It doesn't say that she was with child.

Next. :jesus:

Father Septic Tank 11-26-2007 06:28 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 111380)
They don't call you "Unsaved Trash" on this board for nothing!

Takes one to know one I guess.

I cannot help it they stick those tags on there for us.

I can assure you that I am quite saved. :ph34r:

Pastor Ezekiel 11-26-2007 06:31 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Skeptic (Post 111382)
Takes one to know one I guess.

I cannot help it they stick those tags on there for us.

I can assure you that I am quite saved. :ph34r:

No God mocker or defender of sodomites could be Saved©.

Personally, I can't wait to see you burn in hell. :thumbsup:

Father Thomas Martin 11-26-2007 06:31 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 111329)
No, you're wrong.
If you're confused on the trinity (of course you are, being an unrepentat papist you can't really see the nature of God)
Then here's an example.. Water comes in three forms: liquid, ice and steam/gas.
All those are water, yet in 3 very different forms. And they're inseparable as they're the same compound.
It's the same with God.

So when Jesus speaks, He speaks not of His own. He speaks for all 3.
The same goes for any other part of God. When the Father said it, the Son said it too, and so the Holy Spirit.

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:16-17

^ Thus He is inseparable from the Father. Thus, when Jesus spoke, the Father did too:
So when the Father spoke, Jesus did too.

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
John 8:18

For He says bears witness of Himself.
But in John 5:31, He says that if He bears witness of Himself, His witness is not true.
So if He were separable from any other part of the God, how then could He bear witness of Himself without contradicting His previous sayings in John 5:31?
Are you saying Jesus Christ, savior of mankind, contradict Himself?? :angry:

He can bear witness of Himself without contradicting Himself, as 'Himself' is one made out of three parts that can act individually, yet are inseparable.
Three who are one, even in Jesus Himself, who bears witness of Jesus.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word*, and the Holy Ghost:
And these three are one.
1 John 5:7

*Jesus is the Word, who is God and with God, the Creator of all.
See John 1:1-3, John 1:10 & John 1:14

Confused, papist scum? :glare: Well, as the Holy Bible says:
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
For they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

If you are, or/and if you reject this.
That's because you are a natural man, an unsaved man.. And so hellbound and without the Spirit.



No, we're not. God is ONE entity made out of three inseparable and interchangeable parts that can act individually, and are all made out of the same 'essence'.
It's you who believe in THREE DIFFERENT GODS crammed in one body like siamese twins instead of ONE GOD! :angry:
REPENT HERETIC!
:repent:

Okay...

When Jesus was praying to the Father, you say He was really praying to Himself?

Apparently you think so, as you say God's just one person, rather than ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS as True Christians believe.

Father Septic Tank 11-26-2007 06:32 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 111381)
You are an imbecile who takes scripture completely out of context. :glare:

And besides, that water made the woman sterile (thus permanently unsaved). It doesn't say that she was with child.

Next. :jesus:

Nay you are a silly sort that know nothing of the Bible and all that is in it.

In fact IF the woman WERE pregnant....her thigh would waste away and THUS that would be an abortion.

Do not look only into the Bible for that which you SEEK to find....look at what is there to find.

:ph34r:

Father Septic Tank 11-26-2007 06:36 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 111383)
No God mocker or defender of sodomites could be Saved©.

Personally, I can't wait to see you burn in hell. :thumbsup:

Again for someone that PROFESS to be a prophet of the Lord....you know NOTHING of the Bible.

Once saved always saved. All I had to do was accept Jesus as my personal Savior and boom.....I was saved.

You are a Godless man. You envy me. Envy is one of the seven DEADLY sins.

You will surely burn in Hell for eternity and I can't wait to see it happen...from a far of course. I'll be the eye in the sky drinking the icy cold lemonade that you will no doubt be coveting.
:ph34r:

Pastor Ezekiel 11-26-2007 06:40 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Skeptic (Post 111387)
Again for someone that PROFESS to be a prophet of the Lord....you know NOTHING of the Bible.

Once saved always saved. All I had to do was accept Jesus as my personal Savior and boom.....I was saved.

You are a Godless man. You envy me. Envy is one of the seven DEADLY sins.

You will surely burn in Hell for eternity and I can't wait to see it happen...from a far of course. I'll be the eye in the sky drinking the icy cold lemonade that you will no doubt be coveting.
:ph34r:

I see. You're just another mary worshiper, aren't you. :pope:

Can you show me in the Holy Bible (KJV1611) where these mythological "seven deadly sins" are listed? :haha:

You defend sodomites, darwinism, witchcraft, and call yourself a prophet....AND then want to claim that you are Saved? :rofl:

Enigmatic Harpo Marx 11-26-2007 06:54 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 111391)
You defend sodomites, darwinism, witchcraft, and call yourself a prophet....AND then want to claim that you are Saved? :rofl:

Maybe he's just using Jesus as a pseudonym for someone even better, in which case i think an applause is in order. Oh and on the off chance that he's not and right that you will burn in Hell, good Pastor, I'll try to make sure Satan doesn't punish you too badly.

Father Septic Tank 11-26-2007 06:58 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 111391)
I see. You're just another mary worshiper, aren't you. :pope:

Can you show me in the Holy Bible (KJV1611) where these mythological "seven deadly sins" are listed? :haha:

You defend sodomites, darwinism, witchcraft, and call yourself a prophet....AND then want to claim that you are Saved? :rofl:

I defend nothing but Jesus.

It makes Jesus mad when you say the Earth is only 6,000 years old....and yet....its' been proven that it and everything else in the Universe is MUCH older.

The fact that you can't tell the difference between science in general and Darwinism and evolution....shows me that you are not a learned man at all.

You are the guy that accuses me of defending sodomites....you ever had a woman give you oral sex? IF so....YOU are a sodomite! I have defended you to my Lord.

I haven't once defended witchcraft. I have defended FICTION. There is no harm done in fiction. It's just a story....like Santa Claus. I suppose you are going to go on a world wide campaign to end the "story" of a fat man in red breaking into peoples houses and giving them toys....but only if they believe in Christ being born on December 25th.....which every knows he was not.

Oh yes....I am far more saved than you will ever be if you don't get your head out of your poop shoot. In fact Jesus tells me that your head is so far up your poop shoot....that He may consider that an act of homosexuality.....if at not least self sodomy. CRAZY......would you like to be original or extra crispy when you are in Hell burning forever?

Enigmatic Harpo Marx 11-26-2007 07:05 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Septic (Post 111400)
I defend nothing but Jesus.

It makes Jesus mad when you say the Earth is only 6,000 years old....and yet....its' been proven that it and everything else in the Universe is MUCH older.

The fact that you can't tell the difference between science in general and Darwinism and evolution....shows me that you are not a learned man at all.

You are the guy that accuses me of defending sodomites....you ever had a woman give you oral sex? IF so....YOU are a sodomite! I have defended you to my Lord.

I haven't once defended witchcraft. I have defended FICTION. There is no harm done in fiction. It's just a story....like Santa Claus. I suppose you are going to go on a world wide campaign to end the "story" of a fat man in red breaking into peoples houses and giving them toys....but only if they believe in Christ being born on December 25th.....which every knows he was not.

Oh yes....I am far more saved than you will ever be if you don't get your head out of your poop shoot. In fact Jesus tells me that your head is so far up your poop shoot....that He may consider that an act of homosexuality.....if at not least self sodomy. CRAZY......would you like to be original or extra crispy when you are in Hell burning forever?

Oh ya this guy is definately a Satanist. It's ok, don't be afraid some of us are friends to your cause. Show your true colors and fight with the rest of us.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved