The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Glorious Church kicks mother out for tolerating demonic lesbian daughter! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97914)

Prayer Warrior 03-20-2014 09:38 AM

Glorious Church kicks mother out for tolerating demonic lesbian daughter!

The sites posting this story all have terrible liberal bias to try to get you to feel sympathy for disgusting lesbians and their enabling parents. I almost gagged while trying to get through this biased and Satanic lies. I've correcting the story by adding text in red to make it more child-friendly for the audience here at Landover.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...sbian-daughter

By Jonathan Wolfe, Fri, August 23, 2013
Collegedale, Tenn., hellbound resident Linda Cooper has been asked to leave a church she has attended and corrupted for six decades because she would not publicly condemn her satanic daughter’s filthy, perverted lesbian lifestyle in front of the congregation and spat in Jesus's face.

Cooper’s hellbound, demon-spawn of a daughter, Kat, is a detective with the Collegedale Police Department so she can corrupt our police and lead them away from criminals. She and her hellbound, God hating, Satan worshiping, partner Krista were fake married in Maryland in May. The hellbound couple has been viciously, hatefully fighting the wimpy, gay-pandering Collegedale city government and Jesus in an effort to be granted the same legal rights as heterosexual couples, and selfishly destroy the sanctity of marriage for every other straight couple. They recently won over kowtowing, cowardly, fag-enabling legislators, and corrupted Collegedale became the first city in Tennessee to introduce same-sex benefits delighting Satan.

Throughout the entire corrupted legal process, hellbound, gay enabling Linda Cooper supported her hellbound daughter. But her public support of her God hating, amoral, slutty, perverted, hellbound daughter did not sit well with the righteous church, and she was asked to either publicly denounce her hellbound daughter’s perverted lifestyle or leave her Church, Jesus, God, and every moral and ethical code.

Hellbound Cooper chose her evil daughter instead of Jesus, which made Satan jump for joy.

“My mother was up here and she sat beside me, probably because she wanted to join in and have a perverted threesome, rubbing their defiled cooters together. That's it,” hellbound Kat Cooper said, acccording to The Daily Mail. “Literally, they're honorably exiling members for unconditionally loving their children enough to have satanic orgy makeout sessions while forcing Jesus to watch in disgust — and even extended family members.”

The hellbound Coopers have attended the church for decades, reports the New York Daily News. Satan's favorite slut Linda Cooper was raised in the church, and her father’s plaque hangs on its walls.

“This is not just some casual church they dropped in on," said hellbound Hunt Cooper, Kat's father and Linda's husband.

Hellbound Linda Cooper has not taken the just exile from her church well.

“She is just so traumatized and so upset,” Hellbound Hunt Cooper said. “It has been days and she's still crying. It's almost like losing a family member, proving that looking at her own daughter's cooter, and enabling slutty urges is more important to her than losing a family member.”

The hellbound Coopers, who foolishly and wrongly do not believe homosexuality is a choice, continue to support their daughter and her perverted makeout sessions. Hunt said it was not the church’s place to judge Linda, because despite attending the church, he is foolishly ignorant of Godly scripture which specifically says they can judge her. He went onto wrongly say:

“That was between her and her God and it was not their place to judge her for that,” he said.

Ridgedale Church of Christ minister Ken Willis spoke briefly on the church’s right decision to exile Cooper.

“The sin would be endorsing that lifestyle," Willis said. “The Bible speaks very plainly about that. You certainly can't condone that lifestyle, whether it's any kind of sin — whether they're shacked up with someone or living in a state of fornication or they're guilty of crimes. You don't condone it."

Mother Of Seven 03-20-2014 11:08 AM

Re: Glorious Church kicks mother out for tolerating demonic lesbian daughter!

Praise the Reverend Ken Willis! :thumbsup:

Attila's Wife 03-20-2014 11:11 AM

What a life-enhancing story that is, Brother P-W. Next time one of us is in the neighborhood of the Ridgedale Church of Christ, I hope they'll drop by to shake that fine minister by the hand!

http://img.opposingviews.com/sites/d...dgedaleCOC.png

Dr Laurence Niles 03-20-2014 12:23 PM

This is exactly what the lesian want: a broken community :angry:

They think nothing of ripping Christians out of a loving church that has supported her for many years.

The militant gaywise agenda has one aim.

That's right: anal sex :thumbdown:

Lesbeans make it their sole purpose to restrict the amount of women available to decent Christian young males such as my young, clean limbed young Nephew. The effect of this is to increase the chance of seeking masculine affections in direct contradiction to Leviticus 20:13!

If a man cannot be in blessed wedlock he will turn to rape (anal) of any supple young male he can get hold of. Lesbians know this and they also know that every woman inducted into the arts of lesbeopathy (in direct contradiction of Romans 1:26) is one man on the path to rape (anal), drug addiction, paedophilia (male, anal), bestiality (anal)!

All in direct contradiction to the Bible(KJV1611)!

This momma lesbo deserves to be kicked out of church: she'll be landing in Hell :sinner:

I beleive in Jesus and the Bible tells us He wants the gaywise dead. Case closed. Your move Satan.

God bless us all.

Prayer Warrior 03-21-2014 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1074795)
This is exactly what the lesian want: a broken community :angry:

They think nothing of ripping Christians out of a loving church that has supported her for many years.

The militant gaywise agenda has one aim.

That's right: anal sex :thumbdown:

How right you are. It is not the church to blame for this. They did the only thing they could in a situation like this. The church even generously gave the mother a chance to repent and abandon her perverted daughter's filthy lifestyle. The daughter is the one who got the entire family kicked out of church. Didn't she even once think of the family?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1074795)
Lesbeans make it their sole purpose to restrict the amount of women available to decent Christian young males such as my young, clean limbed young Nephew. The effect of this is to increase the chance of seeking masculine affections in direct contradiction to Leviticus 20:13!

If a man cannot be in blessed wedlock he will turn to rape (anal) of any supple young male he can get hold of. Lesbians know this and they also know that every woman inducted into the arts of lesbeopathy (in direct contradiction of Romans 1:26) is one man on the path to rape (anal), drug addiction, paedophilia (male, anal), bestiality (anal)!

All in direct contradiction to the Bible(KJV1611)!

This momma lesbo deserves to be kicked out of church: she'll be landing in Hell :sinner:

I beleive in Jesus and the Bible tells us He wants the gaywise dead. Case closed. Your move Satan.

God bless us all.

Amen! This is why sin is such a slippery slope. It doesn't just impact you. It impacts your entire community. Scorn and disdain upon your entire family. Forcing her mother to chose between her satanic lesbian daughter or her church. Tricking her parents into believing it was a "choice" and bringing them down to hell with her.

In all likelihood, the man that would have married her will now become gay, causing a chain of destruction upon his family too. Before long, our entire society crumbles and turn into a perverted withered husk of the former morality it once stood for. Wake up America! In the words of the late Fred Phelps:

That is one Christian I can't wait to meet:thumbsup:

Holy Henry 03-27-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1074786)
The sites posting this story all have terrible liberal bias to try to get you to feel sympathy for disgusting lesbians and their enabling parents. I almost gagged while trying to get through this biased and Satanic lies. I've correcting the story by adding text in red to make it more child-friendly for the audience here at Landover.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...sbian-daughter

By Jonathan Wolfe, Fri, August 23, 2013
Collegedale, Tenn., hellbound resident Linda Cooper has been asked to leave a church she has attended and corrupted for six decades because she would not publicly condemn her satanic daughter’s filthy, perverted lesbian lifestyle in front of the congregation and spat in Jesus's face.

Cooper’s hellbound, demon-spawn of a daughter, Kat, is a detective with the Collegedale Police Department so she can corrupt our police and lead them away from criminals. She and her hellbound, God hating, Satan worshiping, partner Krista were fake married in Maryland in May. The hellbound couple has been viciously, hatefully fighting the wimpy, gay-pandering Collegedale city government and Jesus in an effort to be granted the same legal rights as heterosexual couples, and selfishly destroy the sanctity of marriage for every other straight couple. They recently won over kowtowing, cowardly, fag-enabling legislators, and corrupted Collegedale became the first city in Tennessee to introduce same-sex benefits delighting Satan.

Throughout the entire corrupted legal process, hellbound, gay enabling Linda Cooper supported her hellbound daughter. But her public support of her God hating, amoral, slutty, perverted, hellbound daughter did not sit well with the righteous church, and she was asked to either publicly denounce her hellbound daughter’s perverted lifestyle or leave her Church, Jesus, God, and every moral and ethical code.

Hellbound Cooper chose her evil daughter instead of Jesus, which made Satan jump for joy.

“My mother was up here and she sat beside me, probably because she wanted to join in and have a perverted threesome, rubbing their defiled cooters together. That's it,” hellbound Kat Cooper said, acccording to The Daily Mail. “Literally, they're honorably exiling members for unconditionally loving their children enough to have satanic orgy makeout sessions while forcing Jesus to watch in disgust — and even extended family members.”

The hellbound Coopers have attended the church for decades, reports the New York Daily News. Satan's favorite slut Linda Cooper was raised in the church, and her father’s plaque hangs on its walls.

“This is not just some casual church they dropped in on," said hellbound Hunt Cooper, Kat's father and Linda's husband.

Hellbound Linda Cooper has not taken the just exile from her church well.

“She is just so traumatized and so upset,” Hellbound Hunt Cooper said. “It has been days and she's still crying. It's almost like losing a family member, proving that looking at her own daughter's cooter, and enabling slutty urges is more important to her than losing a family member.”

The hellbound Coopers, who foolishly and wrongly do not believe homosexuality is a choice, continue to support their daughter and her perverted makeout sessions. Hunt said it was not the church’s place to judge Linda, because despite attending the church, he is foolishly ignorant of Godly scripture which specifically says they can judge her. He went onto wrongly say:

“That was between her and her God and it was not their place to judge her for that,” he said.

Ridgedale Church of Christ minister Ken Willis spoke briefly on the church’s right decision to exile Cooper.

“The sin would be endorsing that lifestyle," Willis said. “The Bible speaks very plainly about that. You certainly can't condone that lifestyle, whether it's any kind of sin — whether they're shacked up with someone or living in a state of fornication or they're guilty of crimes. You don't condone it."

Praise be!

This is how news should be reported. No bias, no evasion and all fact.

Thank you for being an inspiration.

In Jesus' Name!

TaraAnne 03-28-2014 12:11 AM

Prayer Warrior,

Thank you for lifting up my day!! I was a little sad but this made me happy!! I think I will bake a pie for you! Just tell me what you would like!!