The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Jesus comes back to Bolivia (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117032)

Basilissa 11-16-2019 09:15 PM

Jesus comes back to Bolivia

We could use a section entitled "Vaguely interesting news from meaningless parts of the world." In the meantime, I decided to post this here.

As we have established before, ungodly South America is an abominable sh****le. Nonetheless, there might be hope on the horizon for this seemingly hopeless nether region of Mexico. The first sign of that hope was the election of the Brazilian Trump in Brazil. Now, Bolivia has followed Brazil's example, ousting its long-ruling marxist-leninist-trockist-maoist-taoist Indian president Evo Morales. (He's an Indian of the scalping type, not the curry-slurping one).

A few weeks ago they had an election in Bolivia, and while the country is basically split in half between the pro-Evo commie Indians and the anti-Evo White Christians, Evo decided to increase his half via some good old fashioned election fraud. That resulted in country-wide anti-Evo protests and eventually ended up in Evo's resignation. As everyone next in succession line resigned with him, the new interim president has been chosen by the anti-Evo opposition in the Bolivian Parliament, and she is a nice White Christian woman.

And here we circle back to the issue of there is hope for this seemingly hopeless sh****le. The main force unifying the anti-Evo crowds is the issue of bringing Jesus back to Bolivian politics. Here is a picture of Luis Fernando Camacho - the hero who orchestrated burning Indians' houses, kidnapping relatives of pro-Evo politicians, and public humiliation of those pro-Evo elected officials they were able to get to - entering the Bolivian equivalent of the White House. The book he's ceremonially bringing is the Holy Bible (probably the skewed Catholic version, but at least it's a Bible and not Das Kapital):

https://images.pagina12.com.ar/style...?itok=Ic2O0GCb

Likewise, the woman who has been put in charge has expressed her sentiments regarding the worthless Indians and their stupid anti-Christian beliefs on Twitter:

Quote:

In 2013, Anez denigrated the indigenous Aymara nation’s New Year celebration, calling it “satanic” and adding that “nobody can replace God.”...
Anez’s tweet was published on June 20, 2013, on the eve of the celebration, and was later deleted. However, the tweet was saved and is still available on the online archiving platform Wayback Machine...
In a now deleted October 5, 2019 tweet, Anez called the then president of Bolivia Evo Morales a “poor indian” “clinging to power,” alongside a cartoon of the politician hanging on to a throne, with the message “last days in power” added in yellow letters. An AFP journalist made a capture of the tweet on Anez’s account minutes before it was deleted. It is also available on Wayback Machine.
Let's rejoice! Bringing God and the Holy Bible back to the Bolivian politics is meaningless from a geopolitical point of view, but it is a Victory For Jesus notwithstanding! Praise :god-fancy:!

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-16-2019 09:40 PM

Re: Jesus comes back to Bolivia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260489)
We could use a section entitled "Vaguely interesting news from meaningless parts of the world."

Maybe you're right, Sister, though I'm not sure I agree. Does anyone care? However ...

Yes, the good news from Bolivia, wherever it may be, has even reached Europe! So they have elections there? That's interesting, though probably unwise as the result seems to have been that they have ended up with a woman in charge. Worse, she is a married woman who does not have the Christian decency to use her husband's surname. :thumbdown: If your surname sounded like Anus, would you keep it?

Also, her husband lives in a different country. How does she manage the household? Where do the children live? So many questions, so little actual interest in the answers.

Basilissa 11-16-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1260493)
If your surname sounded like Anus, would you keep it?

My understanding is that there should be this weird ~ thing over the n, but the quoted source has sensibly decided to drop it for the sake of convenience of monolingual American readers. :thumbsup:

The one thing that needs to be added about this woman, she might actually be another Indian passing for white. Just look at her photo - her skin is darker than her hair (and black roots are clearly showing):

handmaiden 11-17-2019 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1260489)

Let's rejoice! Bringing God and the Holy Bible back to the Bolivian politics is meaningless from a geopolitical point of view, but it is a Victory For Jesus notwithstanding! Praise :god-fancy:!

You know, your point here just made me think, Sister Basilissa. Mind you, I try to avoid doing that unless my thoughts are directly tied to or about the Bible.

So, now I am wondering. We all know that The Lord Jesus has a special role for the :usa-fancy-3: in His Second Coming. Israel is important as well, because specific prophesies have to be fulfilled.

What concerns me is the role that other, unsignificant countries play. For the life of me, I don't even understand why they bother to exist. Perhaps one of our learned Brothers could explain.

Are other nations just the male nipples of the geopolitical realm? Or does Jesus need to use them in the End Times war with Satan the way that chess players need those little nobby pieces?

It is not as if I really need to know this information, because I am rarely confronted with challenges from non-believers on the minutiae of the Apocalypse. The minute they go off on how God never said anything was wrong with being gay then I know they haven't bother to read The Lord's outline for how He's going to end this sorry veil of tears.

Still, you never know. I might run into somebody from some nowhere country and they might be curious enough to ask what Jesus has in store for their homeland.

Elmer G. White 11-17-2019 03:12 AM

Sister Basilissa,

I do agree that the country named after Bo and Laurence Durrel's fornication epos Livia is totally uninteresting, but it provides us with another strong proof of Biblical inerrancy. Let us look at a verse in Esther:

Esther 1:1
Now it came to pass in the days of Ahasuerus, (this is Ahasuerus which reigned, from India even unto Ethiopia, over an hundred and seven and twenty provinces:)

Ahasuerus, obviously the etymologial origin of Atahualpa, the former Inca president and a leader of Indians, as stated in the KJV. This is what we should concentrate on: finding Biblical proof even in the most mundane of coups!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Johny Joe Hold 11-17-2019 03:46 AM

In Bolivia you just have to say the current events were inevitable. Back in history the white people from Spain took over the country and became wealthy. Then about 14 years ago a native Indian guy got himself elected President.

He put his own people in high government jobs and changed the economy Indian people made more money. That was disgusting. White people did not stand for it and they took the Presidency back. They have been parading the Bible and Cross around to signal who is running things.

I'm thinking the white people would like a visit from President Trump.

Basilissa 11-18-2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1260507)
Then about 14 years ago a native Indian guy got himself elected President.

He put his own people in high government jobs and changed the economy Indian people made more money. That was disgusting.

Indeed. The Indian had 14 years to fail miserably - but he wasn't able to accomplish that! :thumbdown:

Quote:

White people did not stand for it and they took the Presidency back. They have been parading the Bible and Cross around to signal who is running things.

I'm thinking the white people would like a visit from President Trump.
Indeed. First things first - before Donald J. Trump can play golf in Bolivia, the country needs to be pacified, and the interim self-proclaimed government is working on restoring peace using any means necessary:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the whiny UN
Michelle Bachelet, the UN rights chief, said while earlier deaths mostly resulted from clashes between rival protestors, the latest incidents appear to be due to the disproportionate use of force by the army and police.
With the country divided, she fears the situation could worsen.
"I am really concerned that the situation in Bolivia could spin out of control if the authorities do not handle it sensitively and in accordance with international norms and standards governing the use of force, and with full respect for human rights," she said in a statement issued on Saturday. :link:

What hasn't appeared yet in sources that use the American language, is that what the UN calls to be a "disproportionate use of force by the army and police" is no longer disproportionate. Shooting at protesting pro-Evo crowds is totally legal now, as the Presidential Decree No. 4078, issued yesterday, allows the military to make peace by any means necessary, without worrying about any repercussions. Just like you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette, now it is legal in Bolivia to kill Indians in order to restore peace. (Source in a corrupted dialect of Latin.)

https://mk0ultimasnoticeq5hf.kinstac...11/Bolivia.jpg
He can beg all he wants, if the soldiers want to shoot him, they can do it and never face any legal consequences.

handmaiden 11-18-2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1260507)
In Bolivia you just have to say the current events were inevitable. Back in history the white people from Spain took over the country and became wealthy.

The problem with the white people of Spain is that they had centuries of Moorish oppression that messed with their language, architecture and gene pool. Even most modern day Eye-talians aren't as dark.

Dennis Lukes 11-19-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1260594)
The problem with the white people of Spain is that they had centuries of Moorish oppression that messed with their language, architecture and gene pool. Even most modern day Eye-talians aren't as dark.

So Spain's "whites" are a bunch of Islamified brown people, and Catholic to boot. And to top it all off they went across the Atlantic and mated with the Red Injun, giving rise to the mongrelized mutt that is the modern Mexican. No wonder God has cursed all the Spanish-speaking countries with centuries of economic and political chaos.

Brother Gonzalez 11-19-2019 03:37 PM

Evo has his opportunity to enter in great history but doing what he has to do right now.

I mean, he is in Mexico, he is a Mexican, he can help to build the most beautiful wall ever done! Come on Evo we are waiting for you!

Also he can help to pay for it. Have you seen his house? He is surely very rich. The new government showed the house to the world and it was shocking. He says he is a communist, but he lives in a house with a toilet and other luxurious stuff like a table, a TV and windows. If he is such a communist, how come he doesn't live like a slumdog? Huh? Communist want everybody poor to be rich themselves, and have capitalist things indians should never have, like education.

Basilissa 11-19-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1260608)
Also he can help to pay for it. Have you seen his house? He is surely very rich. The new government showed the house to the world and it was shocking. He says he is a communist, but he lives in a house with a toilet and other luxurious stuff like a table, a TV and windows. If he is such a communist, how come he doesn't live like a slumdog? Huh?

I think we've seen the same video, Bro Gonz, and I'm equally outraged. He even has a bed in his bedroom! A bed! Doesn't Evo know that all Bolivian Indians are supposed to live in mud houses, and sleep directly on the floor, and wear the same clothes day in and day out until there are more holes than fabric in them?

Now he is offering to come back and finish his term, using peasants' road blockades as leverage. Well I think that Bolivian cities should starve rather than give up! I do not mean it figuratively, they might actually starve. Food and gasoline shortages are already crippling the cities - forcing the government to bring food by air (because all roads are, well, blocked).