The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   15 year old SLUT refuses to apologize for getting raped! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=65444)

Cranky Old Man 05-20-2011 10:49 PM

15 year old SLUT refuses to apologize for getting raped!

This is how one properly deals with a 15 year old slut who refuses to apologize for seducing an innocent man: "Teen girl was raped, impregnated by fellow church-member & then forced to apologize". :thumbsup:

Unfortunately this whore has now turned to Satan: :thumbdown:
Quote:

A woman who says she was raped and impregnated as a 15-year-old by a member of her church - and then forced to read a letter of apology aloud to the congregation - is now seeking justice from the courts.
This prostitute even abandoned her God given child! :fear2:

I blame the parents. They clearly didn't properly raise this harlot. She also refuses to marry her rapist, even though God clearly demands it! :angry:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

wait_what 05-20-2011 11:54 PM

Re: 15 year old SLUT refuses to apologize for getting raped!

I am beginning to wonder if it was wanton adultery.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-21-2011 12:01 AM

Do we know how she was dressed?

Marisa L Sanchez 05-21-2011 12:02 AM

I'm sorry...and I really don't want another infraction...but....

why should she apologize for have been raped? She's the victim I'd say, no?

I really hope you all stay cool, love God etc . :thumbsup:

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-21-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marisa L Sanchez (Post 753314)
I'm sorry...and I really don't want another infraction...but....

I really hope you all stay cool, love God etc . :thumbsup:

:facepalm:

My Lord, have you ever even READ the Bible?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

She obviously seduced him, he was a married Christian! A married Christian wouldn't rape some slut unless she seduced him, that's what his wife is for! :wacko:

Cranky Old Man 05-21-2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marisa L Sanchez (Post 753314)

Of course not. It is impossible to rape a properly dressed Christian girl. So she must have been half naked when she seduced that poor man into having sex with her.

Marisa L Sanchez 05-21-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 753315)
:facepalm:

My Lord, have you ever even READ the Bible?

She obviously seduced him, he was a married Christian! A married Christian wouldn't rape some slut unless she seduced him, that's what his wife is for! :wacko:

Ok sorry, no I haven't read the RIGHT Bible - is there an online version I can start on until I can get a real one?!

Really sorry. I really DO want to learn. Can I ask you all to be patient with me?

Thanks.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-21-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marisa L Sanchez (Post 753322)
Ok sorry, no I haven't read the RIGHT Bible - is there an online version I can start on until I can get a real one?!

Really sorry. I really DO want to learn. Can I ask you all to be patient with me?

Thanks.

You can ask, but don't push me girly. For an online King James Bible, go to http://www.biblegateway.com.

Just make darn certain your preferences are set to the KJV 1611 or you might as well be reading the phone book!

Marisa L Sanchez 05-21-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 753329)
You can ask, but don't push me girly. For an online King James Bible, go to http://www.biblegateway.com.

Just make darn certain your preferences are set to the KJV 1611 or you might as well be reading the phone book!

Thank you, really, thanks.:thumbsup:

I'll get started now. I can't sleep anyway, (2.20am), really humid warm night here. I'm dreading the summer.

Anyway, I'll get started on the KJV1612 - what about questions?
Should I just post them here?

Professor Bessemer 05-21-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marisa L Sanchez (Post 753344)
Thank you, really, thanks.:thumbsup:

I'll get started now. I can't sleep anyway, (2.20am), really humid warm night here. I'm dreading the summer.

Anyway, I'll get started on the KJV1612 - what about questions?
Should I just post them here?

1611!!

And please use the search function instead of asking questions that have been answered over and over again.

Cranky Old Man 05-21-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marisa L Sanchez (Post 753344)
Anyway, I'll get started on the KJV1612 - what about questions? Should I just post them here?

No. If you don't get it just read it again and again until you do. If that doesn't help get deep on your knees and pray to Jesus for guidance.

Marisa L Sanchez 05-21-2011 01:07 AM

OK. Understood.

Nobar King 05-21-2011 01:23 AM

I guess that she's lucky that the rapist wasn't forced to marry her.

Jacob Hauty 05-21-2011 01:40 AM

This all could have been avoided with a chastity belt <_< I sense a whore!

MitzaLizalor 05-22-2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 753391)
I guess that she's lucky that the rapist wasn't forced to marry her.

It is a tradegy that these girls do not get to marry the man who introduced them to the rape activity. There was no mention of whether she was betrothed or otherwise promised out to somebody else? God is very clear that then she should have been killed. I can't find anything in The Bible about reading letters of apology. I am also concerned that her father might have been a Pastor. That "church" (whatever it was) sounds verry flufffy bunnnnee to me. Here is Deuteronomy 22 (I've highlighted verse 24).

Fumhum 05-23-2011 05:41 AM

So she got raped,As in had sex with AGAINST HER OWN WILL but she's still the one who suduced him and should apologize to him for raping her?
What the piffleing piffle dude!?!? Are you trolling or are you just this piffleing retarded for reals?

Zechariah Smyth 05-23-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fumhum (Post 754639)
So she got raped,As in had sex with AGAINST HER OWN WILL but she's still the one who suduced him and should apologize to him for raping her?
What the piffleing piffle dude!?!? Are you trolling or are you just this piffleing retarded for reals?

Did you miss the Deuteronomy 22:28-29 reference in the OP? You might want to read all of the thread and not just the title.

:innocent:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Fumhum 05-23-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 754654)
Did you miss the Deuteronomy 22:28-29 reference in the OP? You might want to read all of the thread and not just the title.

:innocent:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

I've already read it and it's just a load of bullshit.

Zechariah Smyth 05-23-2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fumhum (Post 754694)
I've already read it and it's just a load of bullshit.

Why the foul language, friend? You need look no further than my sig line to see my stance on that matter. If you can't state your position (or opposition) in a friendly, decent manner, people simply won't take you seriously.

Imagine the Declaration of Independence with a bunch of "bullshit" and "piffleing" and "suduced" thrown in there.

Sad, hmm?

YiC,

Z. Smyth

realdemon 05-23-2011 08:49 AM

I feel sorry for you. Have you not seen in the new testament where Jesus did away with the written code known as the old testament laws?

Colossians 2:14 "having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross." (NIV)

OR

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;" (KJV)

Ordinances means laws by the way. Just in case you want to tell me otherwise just as some people outside of this forum have already. A dictionary search sorted that mess out for me real quick.

God bless.