The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Greetings; brother and sisters of Landovey (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116914)

WashedWithHisBlood 10-11-2019 04:50 PM

Greetings; brother and sisters of Landovey

Many apology for being away for so long. It's been years since I logged into this website; to walk and talk among the righteous members of landovey.

Alot of things have been going on in my life. I just got off probation for a few assault charges- that happened in 2017. Also, I recently landed a job as a sales clerk, in a local convenience store. Therefore, all is currently well and pretty bleesed in my part.

I wish to tell you all how much I miss this website, and its contents. Hopefully all of you would allow me to be back here; to discuss, and be apart of this wonderful Church again.

God Bless

Basilissa 10-11-2019 04:51 PM

Re: Greetings; brother and sisters of Landovey

Hello and :welcome: back, dear!

Oh - and it's Landover, not Landovey. :thumbsup:

WashedWithHisBlood 10-11-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1258733)
Hello and :welcome: back, dear!

Oh - and it's Landover, not Landovey. :thumbsup:

Copy, thanks for correcting my mispelling, ma'am!

God bless you!

Isabella White 10-11-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WashedWithHisBlood (Post 1258732)
Many apology for being away for so long. It's been years since I logged into this website; to walk and talk among the righteous members of landovey.

Alot of things have been going on in my life. I just got off probation for a few assault charges- that happened in 2017. Also, I recently landed a job as a sales clerk, in a local convenience store. Therefore, all is currently well and pretty bleesed in my part.

I wish to tell you all how much I miss this website, and its contents. Hopefully all of you would allow me to be back here; to discuss, and be apart of this wonderful Church again.

God Bless [period missing]

Hello, Mr. Washed: Thank you for your message. I do so hope that you are living, truly, for the :lord-fancy:, and honoring :him-fancy: in service and full repentance from your disgusting sins. Considering your statement about those assault charges, it does not appear that this is so. But, since that had happened in 2017, one hopes that you have since given your life, in its entirety, to :god-fancy: Almighty, and that you are not living with one foot in :his: camp and the other in the devil's playground.

Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

And, as you now have a job in a store, might I suggest that you purchase a pair of reading glasses when you receive your next pay check. Your many typographical errors could have been avoided if you had read your message carefully before submitting it to us. It's not that I'm being fussy; heavens, no. It's just that I am rather particular about these things, and we do have our standards here at :landover-fancy:. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely, Isabella W.

James Hutchins 10-11-2019 07:52 PM

Hi