The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93195)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-26-2013 05:13 PM

The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children!

Sickening. Just sickening.

I don't know why my brother-in-law continues to allow my niece Brandi to have access to a computer and the internet, but he does and she just keeps on finding more filth. I was visiting the other day to do some more necessary witnessing, and there she was at the computer watching "music" videos. Most of what I saw was the typical hardcore rock and roll rappist prayers to Satan, but then she played something that made me vomit on my sister.

WARNING: PRAY FOR AT LEAST THREE HOURS BEFORE VIEWING, AND ONLY DO SO IN THE PRESENCE OF A PASTOR!

If it isn't clear to you that this is Satan wanting to recruit children into the furry deathstyle through a love song to foxes, then you need to read the Bible and open your eyes!

Exodus 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:15-16 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

It doesn't get any clearer than that, my friends! If we had a decent God-fearing Christian president then something would be done about this threat, either severe economic sanctions or a small, targeted bombing of Norwegia. :threaten:

Cranky Old Man 09-26-2013 05:26 PM

Re: The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children!

I think I know where we are going for our annual hunting trip this year...

Also the song is quite stupid. Everyone knows what Fox says. Fox says that Obama is a total failure, that we need to vote Republican and that global warming is a hoax. Also known as "the truth". These child raping furry hippies are no doubt too stoned to really listen to Fox.

Bjorn Jensen 09-27-2013 03:10 AM

Yet another reason why God hates Sweden.

unbelieving thomas 09-27-2013 10:17 AM

WARNING: PRAY FOR AT LEAST THREE HOURS BEFORE VIEWING, AND ONLY DO SO IN THE PRESENCE OF A PASTOR!

How do you know how long you should pray before viewing something? Do you have some charts or something?

Zechariah Smyth 09-27-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unbelieving thomas (Post 1030655)

How do you know how long you should pray before viewing something? Do you have some charts or something?

Three things:

1. Please put a little more thought in to your posts.

2. Learn how to use the "Quote" function.

3. Introduce yourself in the appropriately-named Introduction Forum (second request).

YiC,

Zech

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-27-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unbelieving thomas (Post 1030655)

Experience, which you would know if you ever got on your knees for anything other than "manning" your local truck stop's "glory hole". :thumbdown:

Mary Etheldreda 09-27-2013 06:10 PM

This is what happens when they take God out of the schools. People stop learning about important things like the earth and the animals on it. Instead they make up all kinds of crazy theories (like we come from monkeys and foxes dance in the forest like pagan freaks).

ISayRespectfullyNo 09-30-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1030551)
It doesn't get any clearer than that, my friends! If we had a decent God-fearing Christian president then something would be done about this threat, either severe economic sanctions or a small, targeted bombing of Norwegia. :threaten:

Economic sanctions are ineffective against my country, we have the resources required and friendships with other countries (also through the European Union) available to prevail.

You might be able to bomb a part of Norway by yourself or with a group, however, America has ties to Norway through both NATO and United Nations, so a tactical strike upon Norway is near impossible with the current state of international politics. Anything is possible in the future however, so no ruling that one out.

Also, please do not make our entire population suffer for what 2 people have done. It is also much more simple and cost effective if you seek to take the lives of only the two brothers.

The brothers have produced an insanely stupid parodic music video, which is honestly some of the worst to come out of Norwegian television since it's inception (not that much good has ever come out of it, but we've had our moments). People simply do not have enough to do with their lives if they keep watching this video over and over, which way too many people do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1030633)
Yet another reason why God hates Sweden.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1030551)
Norwegia.

My country's (modern) name is Norway.

Mary Etheldreda 09-30-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISayRespectfullyNo (Post 1031232)
Also, please do not make our entire population suffer for what 2 people have done. It is also much more simple and cost effective if you seek to take the lives of only the two brothers.

Friend, that would only open up the opportunity for another furry family to attack all that is decent and good in the world. A hole in the organization of evil gets quickly filled. What you need is for the entire country to dedicate itself to Jesus, and nothing brings a nation to its knees crying out for mercy from the LORD like a good old fashioned national disaster.

:)

ISayRespectfullyNo 09-30-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1031233)
Friend, that would only open up the opportunity for another furry family to attack all that is decent and good in the world. A hole in the organization of evil gets quickly filled. What you need is for the entire country to dedicate itself to Jesus, and nothing brings a nation to its knees crying out for mercy from the LORD like a good old fashioned national disaster.

:)

Well, most of our country does follow the lord, seeing as such has been the norm since the end of the viking times. However immigrants have their select religions and more and more are becoming atheists. Still, I think that the furry fandom has a relatively small presence in Norway. So I wouldn't worry too much about more "furry propaganda" than what is in this video. We're a small country, and we hardly go viral.

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about a good old fashioned national disaster though, it seems uncomfortable on my part.

Mary Etheldreda 09-30-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISayRespectfullyNo (Post 1031235)
Well, most of our country does follow the lord, seeing as such has been the norm since the end of the viking times. However immigrants have their select religions and more and more are becoming atheists. Still, I think that the furry fandom has a relatively small presence in Norway. So I wouldn't worry too much about more "furry propaganda" than what is in this video. We're a small country, and we hardly go viral.

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about a good old fashioned national disaster though, it seems uncomfortable on my part.

Friend, this map tells the percentages of people in European countries who said that they "believe there is a God." You'll see by noting the color on your own country, your claim is not true. Those who do, have been duped by the Lutherans into thinking their false god is the right one.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...in_god.svg.png

The fact is, dear, your people have forsaken the LORD. They do not fear and obey Him as is their whole duty (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Only a national disaster will bring the unbelievers to reality - there exists a supernatural reality over which they have no control, but if they pray and grovel appropriately, they just may find favor with the LORD.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-30-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISayRespectfullyNo (Post 1031232)

My country's (modern) name is Norway.

Norway! :lol:

But seriously, what does that have to do with Norwegia? Granted, the names sound familiar, but other than that, what do Norwayans care about Norwegians?

ISayRespectfullyNo 09-30-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1031238)
Friend, [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#Europe"]this

That is a map of who responded to said survey, in fact, that study is from 2005 and can be easily found on a Wikipedia page. Just as easily found on the Wikipedia page on Norway is the established fact that around 82.6% with a 0.5% increase in recent years. These facts can easily be gathered by more official sources like the norwegian statistics bureau https://www.ssb.no/en/kultur-og-fritid/statistikker/kirke_kostra/aar which states that the members of the Norwegian church exceeds 3.8 million members. Are you going to tell me that only 26% of those actually believe there is a god?

ISayRespectfullyNo 09-30-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1031244)
Norway! :lol:

But seriously, what does that have to do with Norwegia? Granted, the names sound familiar, but other than that, what do Norwayans care about Norwegians?

I must admit that I didn't know one of Norway's most popular cheeses had inhabitants. I apologize. I guess they should mind us if but a little, seeing as being a country within a country sort of implies some sort of companionship. You still spelled it wrong though.. Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norvegia

Mary Etheldreda 09-30-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISayRespectfullyNo (Post 1031246)
These facts can easily be gathered by more official sources like the norwegian statistics bureau

That's silly! Everyone knows you cannot trust the spiritually walking dead with things like truth. People don't know the concept of truth until they are taken over with the Spirit of God (1 Corinthians 12:8).

Quote:

Are you going to tell me that only 26% of those actually believe there is a god?

They lied. People who cannot comprehend truth, cannot comprehend a lie. I personally only know one Scandinavian who knows the LORD.

ISayRespectfullyNo 09-30-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1031248)
That's silly! Everyone knows you cannot trust the spiritually walking dead with things like truth.

Would you not agree then, that you should not trust in such flimsy statistics and not try to bomb us? I would wish you could selectively bomb all the niglets that keep pouring into our pure country though.. :lex_12:

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-30-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

These facts can easily be gathered by more official sources like the norwegian statistics bureau https://www.ssb.no/en/kultur-og-frit...rke_kostra/aar which states that the members of the Norwegian church exceeds 3.8 million members. Are you going to tell me that only 26% of those actually believe there is a god?

I wouldn't be surprised if 100% of the members of that false "church" denied the existence of God (note the capital G in His Name). Now give me a list of any Bible-believin', God-fearin' Baptists there are in Norwegia, then we can start talking!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISayRespectfullyNo (Post 1031247)
You still spelled it wrong though.. Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norvegia

If it was "Norvegia", the inhabitants would be "Norvegians". I'm from America. I'm American. See how simple it is?!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISayRespectfullyNo (Post 1031253)
Would you not agree then, that you should not trust in such flimsy statistics and not try to bomb us? I would wish you could selectively bomb all the niglets that keep pouring into our pure country though.. :lex_12:

We don't appreciate your racism on our boards. :nono:

Mary Etheldreda 09-30-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Would you not agree then, that you should not trust in such flimsy statistics and not try to bomb us?

I don't trust statistics anyway. They are always manipulated to say what you want them to say. Norweigia should be destroyed for the purpose of bringing redemption to a lost nation, bringing souls to Christ. No statistic can support that, dear, and no statistic needs to. We have Truth on our side.

Quote:

I would wish you could selectively bomb all the niglets that keep pouring into our pure country though.. :lex_12:

Wow, ignorant and racist! Your mother must be so proud.

:thumbdown:

ISayRespectfullyNo 09-30-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1031261)
Wow, ignorant and racist! Your mother must be so proud.

My mother and father were both murdered by a Somalian assailant for a few crumpled dollars. I lost my belief in God* on that very day.

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-30-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISayRespectfullyNo (Post 1031262)
My mother and father were both murdered by a Somalian assailant for a few crumpled dollars. I lost my belief in God* on that very day.

Every time a whore or a queer are sent to Hell, that just adds to the case for God.