The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Corona Virus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   ATTENTION HEATHENS: A well wiped butt will not get you into Heaven (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117431)

Alvin Moss 03-15-2020 01:31 AM

ATTENTION HEATHENS: A well wiped butt will not get you into Heaven

It seems to have become general knowledge among the unsaved wretches of the world that they have been targeted by God, that the Corona Plague is on the way and that they will shortly be having that final interview with Jesus. They are all going to die and they seem to sense it even if it hasn't entirely sunk in yet.

All over the world, in every country, among every race, the toilet paper is all bought up by sinners who are frantically trying to wipe away the sinful residue of their godless existence. After a lifetime in darkness they want to adopt a facade of cleanliness and uprightness. It won't work. And worse, there is no toilet paper for the righteous.

The Great Toilet Paper hoax is only false hope. There is One Way: Jesus. Only through the love and compassion of Jesus Christ may these sinners be saved. There is still time, but it is a narrow window to get on that narrow path. Those currently unsaved and marked by the Lord for retribution will still all die, but they will be spared the searing fires and punishments of Hell if they have come to Jesus.

Let the unwashed and unsaved abandon their toilet paper fixation before it is too late and find eternal salvation with Jesus.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 03-15-2020 01:45 AM

Re: ATTENTION HEATHENS: A well wiped butt will not get you into Heaven

I suggest that instead of trying to fight this, we work with it.

Remember "Convert to Jesus and get a free* Playstation" ? Same thing. With T.P.

In case demand outstrips our supply, we should be careful never to say if the promised toilet paper will be fresh or not.

Johny Joe Hold 03-15-2020 02:12 AM

In Genesis 22:14 God tells us the Lord will provide. That should be read to all the hoarders.

Alvin Moss 03-15-2020 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1265691)
I suggest that instead of trying to fight this, we work with it.

Try this slogan on for size: "Convert to Jesus and get a free* Playstation" ? Same thing. With T.P.

In case demand outstrips our supply, we should be careful never to say if the promised toilet paper will be fresh or not.

That is an idea worth trying. Sincere converts could get a roll for every member of their family. Soon, there will be toilet paper again because once President Trump gets wind of it, he will demand action. We could send the rolls as soon as we can get some and, in the meantime, the new tithes will more than pay for the rolls when we get them. It's a win-win-win. You don't see that very often.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 03-15-2020 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1265694)
Soon, there will be toilet paper again because once President Trump gets wind of it, he will demand action.

Best of all, he'll make Mexico pay for it. :thumbsup:

MitzaLizalor 03-15-2020 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1265690)
All over the world, in every country, among every race, the toilet paper is all bought up by sinners who are frantically trying to wipe away the sinful residue of their godless existence.

There was a time when everyone was following another hoax, trying to accumulate as much sinful residue as possible. They would help one another apparently, smelling necks and stuff, but never reading The Bible.

upchucker67 03-15-2020 07:55 AM

In spite of suffering the Corona, I did not buy into this toilet paper nonsense, in fact I don't buy the stuff. For keeping my bum clean, I just use a washcloth and rinse it off after with soap and water. Simple. Never have bought TP again, never will.

Basilissa 03-15-2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1265690)
All over the world, in every country, among every race, the toilet paper is all bought up by sinners who are frantically trying to wipe away the sinful residue of their godless existence. After a lifetime in darkness they want to adopt a facade of cleanliness and uprightness. It won't work. And worse, there is no toilet paper for the righteous.

Amen, Brother! Verily, the End Days are upon us, as shown by the devastating extent of the Great Toilet Paper Shortage. :jesus:

Quote:

Originally Posted by upchucker67 (Post 1265706)
In spite of suffering the Corona, I did not buy into this toilet paper nonsense, in fact I don't buy the stuff. For keeping my bum clean, I just use a washcloth and rinse it off after with soap and water. Simple. Never have bought TP again, never will.

:bad: I am very thankful to Jesus for making you one of the unsaved and thus ensuring that our paths will never cross. Truly, :god-fancy: is Merciful!

Cranky Old Man 03-16-2020 01:26 AM

I am proud that I have never used toilet paper in my entire life. The Bible never mentions it so clearly Jesus didn't use it and neither will I.

The, unrelated, severe pain in my behind when I use the toilet is no doubt a sign from God that suffering is the path to Heaven.

Psalm 119:50
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

upchucker67 03-16-2020 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1265745)
I am proud that I have never used toilet paper in my entire life. The Bible never mentions it so clearly Jesus didn't use it and neither will .

Psalm 119:50
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Thank you!

Isabella White 03-16-2020 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upchucker67 (Post 1265706)

Dear :lord-fancy: above! You know, Mr. Hucker, it is of no wonder to any :true-fancy: as to why you suffer from boils on your rear end! You had better "clean up your act" if you hope for a chance of an eternal home in Heaven!

Isaiah 1:16 "Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil"

upchucker67 03-19-2020 11:30 AM

Where's my TP award? :o I'm the OG poster for resistance in this matter!