The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Could Jesus Love ME, Catman08?! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=2540)

Catman08 03-14-2007 02:02 AM

Could Jesus Love ME, Catman08?!

Religon is not my cup of tea. :thumbdown: Everyone needs to realize that there is no god and the world would be a much more peacful place, Without Religon there would be no more wars over who is right and there would be no more persacution.

By the way Jesus saves souls for a living

jalmquist 03-14-2007 02:06 AM

Re: You Suck

You're only going to get banned for making statements like that. I would suggest arguing with them and explaining your beliefs to them aswell.

The world though, would not be a more peaceful place without religion; there would be chaos. There needs to be a balance, some people need religion to give them strength and tell them right from wrong. Me though I know whats right and whats wrong. I wouldn't concern yourself with these people to much, they are doing no harm, to anyone, by spewing hateful garbage about anyone who isnt a carbon copy of themselves.

Leave it be.

OnYourKnees 03-14-2007 02:20 AM

Jesus Loves You

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalmquist (Post 49911)
You're only going to get banned for making statements like that. I would suggest arguing with them and explaining your beliefs to them aswell.

The world though, would not be a more peaceful place without religion; there would be chaos. There needs to be a balance, some people need religion to give them strength and tell them right from wrong. Me though I know whats right and whats wrong. I wouldn't concern yourself with these people to much, they are doing no harm, to anyone, by spewing hateful garbage about anyone who isnt a carbon copy of themselves.

Leave it be.

Thank you for saying 80% of what I was going to say for me, Jalm. I'm starting to think you just may learn from us, as soon as you realize that we do not speak hate here. We simply communicate the Truth about God's Word, and what God says about Himself, Heaven, Hell, Sin, and Salvation.

Catma'am, it may interest you to know that essentially all wars are about resources. Only in rare cases, such as Israel's attack on the Midianites (Numbers 31, some truly entertaining reading there!), is a war genuinely about religion.

Now, as Jalm has kindly pointed out, if you come into God's Favorite Forum -- or ANY forum -- as a guest, and start insulting your hosts and spewing forth vulgarities, you will find yourself banned rather quickly. Just as you would not tolerate someone coming into your house and spitting on your floor, we will not tolerate your coming into our Forum and urinating on Jesus. You cannot shock us with vulgarity, as we've already heard all manner of vile filth and imbecilic nonsense from scores just like you (only more creative with their vulgarity).

If, on the other hand, you are capable of presenting your beliefs and discussing them with us, we always welcome intelligent discussion and debate.

Your vulgar post has been edited.

Bobby-Joe 03-14-2007 03:17 PM

Re: Could Jesus Love ME, Catman08?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catman08 (Post 49908)
Religon is not my cup of tea. :thumbdown: Everyone needs to realize that there is no god and the world would be a much more peacful place, Without Religon there would be no more wars over who is right and there would be no more persacution.

Friend,

You are in the right place then. Religion is not the answer, faith is. When it comes to faith we here at Landover are full of it. When our faith, with God's help , triumphs and replaces all the religions of the world we will eliminate all non-believers. Then the world will then be a peaceful place.

Religion will not get a man to pull a trigger or press a shiny red button, but faith will.

Wash O'Hanley 03-14-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Without Religon there would be no more wars over who is right and there would be no more persacution.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Remy Lebeau 03-14-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

Everyone needs to realize that there is no god

Prove there is no God.

Rachael Van Helsing 03-14-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

I bet I can guess what that said before. :D

OnYourKnees 03-14-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 50052)
I bet I can guess what that said before. :D

I bet you have a filthy mind that will one day land you in an eternal lake of fire!

Rachael Van Helsing 03-14-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 50055)
I bet you have a filthy mind that will one day land you in an eternal lake of fire!

I bet I'm not the only one. :innocent:

OnYourKnees 03-14-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 50057)
I bet I'm not the only one. :innocent:

No, you and about 99.44% of humanity.

Rachael Van Helsing 03-14-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 50061)
No, you and about 99.44% of humanity.

:D
The other 0.66% being landover baptists, of course? :lol:

Brother John 03-14-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 50071)
:D
The other 0.66% being landover baptists, of course? :lol:

0.56, perhaps.

Rachael Van Helsing 03-14-2007 11:17 PM

:rofl:
Oh yeah, oops. That's what happens when I haven't yet had my morning caffeine.

Lady Sorrow 03-15-2007 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 50080)
:rofl:
Oh yeah, oops. That's what happens when I haven't yet had my morning caffeine.

You mean you haven't yet had your daily fornication with demons session which usually perks you right up, huh, harlot?

You should be ashamed, flaunting your filthy-minded filthiness here there and everywhere on this Godly forum! YES, we know that you think about nothing but wanton acts of the flesh all day, but we don't need to hear about it!

As to the person that started this thread, when you get to hell, give my regards to the Pope. Or, rather, tell him that he's a foolish Mary-worshipping heathen who deserves to be where he is for being the head of a massive boy-buggering cult.
And give my regards as well to that crocodile fornicator, Steve Irwin. I'm sure the crocodiles of hell are giving him a warm welcome indeed.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 03-15-2007 06:19 PM

Could Jesus love Catman08? Did He love Catmen 01 to 07? The answer is simple. Yes, Jesus could love you, but you have to give up sin and accept Him into your heart. The first step is to give up your fursuit and all your disgusting, unnatural "sexy anthro" pictures. The second step is to stop fornicating with cats or any other non-human creature. After that, stop fornicating altogether. The only good, decent physical relationship is that between a husband and wife to create more little soldiers for Christ.
After all that is done, drop to your knees and beg for God's forgiveness! Get a KJV1611 Bible and study it day and night! If you have to cut back on your sleep, so be it!
Then, and only then, will Jesus truly love you.

WickedWitch 03-15-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 49987)
... we here at Landover are full of it.

You certainly are! :laughing:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-15-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undecided (Post 50312)
You certainly are! :laughing:

:angry: ...Yet another example of how unsaved heathen scum take everything we say and everything that Jesus says out of context...:angry:

Daniel 03-16-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 50361)
:angry: ...Yet another example of how unsaved heathen scum take everything we say and everything that Jesus says out of context...:angry:

Not surprising in the least. Undecided is after all a Frenchie and a woman.

Rev. Carlton Green 03-17-2007 12:54 PM

Undecided, again!?

When will you see that despite geography putting Canada on top of us, Canada is mearly a head and America is the Godly legs?

The legs keep the world running smoothly, while the head just goes on sputtering useless, unsaved, garbage!

Mrs. Mary Whitford 03-17-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlton Green (Post 50639)
When will you see that despite geography putting Canada on top of us, Canada is mearly a head and America is the Godly legs?

Brother Carlton, to call Canada "a head" insinuates that those Godless heathens have a brain! No, Canada is America's attic (just as Mexico is our filthy cellar). It's where we keep all the trash out of our way, which is why Allie is perfectly suited to staying there. :D