The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mass Shooting: Why Was There a Homer Nightclub in Colorado Springs (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120518)

Johny Joe Hold 11-23-2022 10:40 PM

Mass Shooting: Why Was There a Homer Nightclub in Colorado Springs

In all the hubbub over the mass shooting at a Homer nightclub in Colorado Springs, no one has noted Colorado Springs is one of the most Christian cities in the U.S. It comes close to Freehold in the predominance of Godly people.

Colorado Springs is headquarters to Focus on Family. It hosts some of the biggest mega churches in the U. S. More than most cities in the U.S. it is known as a Christian mecca.

So, why would anyone open a homer bar there? It opened about 20 years ago when Colorado Springs' religious organizations were growing even more rapidly than today.

There is something called a "crime of passion." From name we know someone holds such a passion he commits a crime. Anyone with half a brain should have known Colorado Springs was packed with passionate anti-homer people and it was the wrong place to open such a Satanic business.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/susp...191830758.html

Dennis Lukes 11-24-2022 01:09 AM

Re: Mass Shooting: Why Was There a Homer Nightclub in Colorado Springs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1304796)
There is something called a "crime of passion." From name we know someone holds such a passion he commits a crime. Anyone with half a brain should have known Colorado Springs was packed with passionate anti-homer people and it was the wrong place to open such a Satanic business.

If it was a crime of passion I'm inclined to assume it was a gay lovers' quarrel. It has nothing to do with us straight people. I certainly don't care.

handmaiden 11-24-2022 01:22 AM

As long as there are homers there will be those that hate them. It is an ancient tradition, going back to Bible times.

And in Bible times, it was God's imperative to kill them. Yes, the use of high velocity assault weapons is a modern adaptation; back in Bible days, one had to be possessed of the vigor and commitment to throw a heavy stone.

But you know young people today, there has be an automated gadget for every function. Modern young men who use fancy firearms to blow away Gays think they're being tough, but they are wimps compared to God's people in the Golden Age when God's Word was truly law.

Dennis Lukes 11-24-2022 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1304800)
Modern young men who use fancy firearms to blow away Gays think they're being tough, but they are wimps compared to God's people in the Golden Age when God's Word was truly law.

God commands us to follow secular law, which unfortunately does clearly forbid slaughtering sodomites just for being gay. It takes real strength and faith to resist the urge to murder homosexuals. I've never killed a fairy sissy boy before even though I've wanted to do it dozens of times. I see them and I want to execute them on the spot like in Leviticus 20:13. I suppose it's almost like being homosexual, in a way. A certain feeling God implants in you, a challenge to overcome on the path to righteousness. The desire to sin is no excuse for sinning. Just because you want to have gay sex doesn't mean you should, just because you want to splatter a faggot's brains against the wall doesn't mean you should. Every person involved in this story is guilty of moral failure and is now in Hell, except for the still living gunman who has time to repent.

Apparently one of the alleged victims was surnamed Rump? Come on. Really? I mean, seriously? For real? You... you can't be serious.

Johny Joe Hold 11-24-2022 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1304800)
As long as there are homers there will be those that hate them. It is an ancient tradition, going back to Bible times.
And in Bible times, it was God's imperative to kill them.

So many Christians are confused by the Colorado Springs misfortune. A preacher in a Colorado Springs church near the homer nightclub penned a piece imploring Christians to be kind and benevolent to the families of those killed. A commenter piped in to agree with the preacher and claimed Jesus would want we Christians to be sympathetic and supportive to the families. The commenter said, "Look at how pleased all Christians are with the parable of the Good Samaritan. The Christian way is to help those who suffer misfortune."

But another commenter set things straight. He wrote that the man the Good Samaritan helped lay injured beside the road. He did not spit in God's face the way drag homers did in that nightclub."

Thanks to Jesus there are people who understand an event like this and keep discussion honest.

https://www.christianpost.com/voices...my-church.html

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-24-2022 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1304801)
I see them and I want to execute them on the spot like in Leviticus 20:13. I suppose it's almost like being homosexual, in a way. A certain feeling God implants in you, a challenge to overcome on the path to righteousness.

Brother you see deeply the dilemma.

If we were all to succumb to our homosexual fantasies - being passed around like a floppy rag doll at a bath house orgy, being made to clean the floor ankle deep in ejaculate, feces and an occasional shredded ass membrane using just our tongue, being tied and gagged in an abandoned parking structure legs splayed apart as a gang of bikers takes turns violating our bloody, shameful, shattered mancunt - then there would be effectively no rules. Why not execute homosexuals too? Just total anarchy. That's why we suppress our disgusting urges, we marry females and we bite the bullet once or twice a year. And we DO NOT execute gays in nightclubs. We try our best. I'm praying for the fallen Christian here.

Dennis Lukes 11-24-2022 07:20 PM

I bow to your expertise on the matter, brother. The descriptions of average homosexuality made me sick to my stomach. My point was that we all have our crosses to bear. For some, it's homosexual inclinations. For others, it's intense violent fantasies. We don't have to act on it, it's a test from God to see if we can walk in the light. Just because it enters your head to eat an entire bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos by yourself or shoot a homeless vagrant in the stomach and watch him die or steal from the collection plate to buy marijuana or to travel across state lines, abduct a comely Mexican girl the national media won't miss, take her back to the basement of your motel, sexually torture and then murder her, and consume her flesh while masturbating, doesn't mean that you should act on it, or at least that if you did do it, you should beg Jesus for forgiveness. Sin is sin.

WWJDnow 11-25-2022 09:32 AM

I understand that the club was built originally to service the perverted and sinful "needs" of the Rev. Ted Haggard. Why it's still open is anybody's guess, since Rev. Haggard is completely heterosexual now.