The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ask an Ex-Negro (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=60)

Poetic Peter 11-23-2006 02:41 PM

Re: Ask an Ex-Negro

Quote:

You have proven once and for all that peotry is for queers.
You remember when I wrote you from Tremont last spring,
sending you a little canto of what I called poetry,
I promised to bore you with another some time.

I now fulfil the promise.
The subject of the present one is an insane man;
his name is Matthew Gentry. He is three years older than I,
and when we were boys we went to school together.

He was rather a bright lad, and the son of the rich man
of a very poor neighborhood. At the age of nineteen
he unaccountably became furiously mad, from which condition
he gradually settled down into harmless insanity.

When, as I told you in my other letter, I visited my old home in the fall of 1844,
I found him still lingering in this wretched condition.
In my poetizing mood I could not forget the impression his case made upon me.

Here is the result.

But here's an object more of dread
Than aught the grave contains--
A human form with reason fled,
While wretched life remains.

When terror spread, and neighbors ran
Your dangerous strength to bind,
And soon, a howling, crazy man,
Your limbs were fast confined:

How then you strove and shrieked aloud,
Your bones and sinews bared;
And fiendish on the grazing crowd
With burning eyeballs glared;

And begged and swore, and wept and prayed,
With manic laughter joined;
How fearful were these signs displayed
By pangs that killed the mind!

And when at length the drear and long
Time soothed thy fiercer woes,
How plaintively thy mournful song
Upon the still night rose!

I've heard it oft as if I dreamed,
Far distant, sweet and lone,
The funeral dirge it ever seemed
Of reason dead and gone.

To drink its strains I've stole away,
All stealthily and still,
Ere yet the rising god of day
Had streaked the eastern hill.

Air held her breath; trees with the spell
Seemed sorrowing angels round,
Whose swelling tears in dewdrops fell
Upon the listening ground.

But this is past, and naught remains
That raised thee o'er the brute;
Thy piercing shrieks and soothing strain
Are like, forever mute.

Now fare thee well! More thou the cause
Than subject now of woe.
All mental pangs by time's kind laws
Hast lost the power to know.

O death! thou awe-inspiring prince
That keepst the world in fear,
Why dost thou tear more blest ones hence,
And leave him lingering here?

A. Lincoln

John Smith 11-24-2006 02:50 AM

i just love african culture and history so i wanted to start a kwanzaa party at work but i do not want to seem prejudiced by mentioning it because i am a caucasion how can i bring up the idea in the next meeting without offending the african americans who are there

the n word is very prejudiced and because i work at the aclu you can trust me

Jesus is Lord 11-24-2006 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith (Post 18559)
i just love african culture and history so i wanted to start a kwanzaa party at work but i do not want to seem prejudiced by mentioning it because i am a caucasion how can i bring up the idea in the next meeting without offending the african americans who are there

Why would you want to celebrate Kwanzaa? Why would you, as a Caucasion want to celebrate "African-American heritage"? Why don't you celebrate the birthday of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ instead?

Quote:

Negro is preudiced? How so? Blacks use the word themselves and is the Spanish word for black (according to Wikipedia). The other "n-word" is derogatory and offensive to many but negro is not.

You work for the ACLU? Don't make me laugh. No way even they would hire someone as stupid as you. You don't even capitalize their name so that tells me you have little respect for them.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-24-2006 04:04 AM

Quote:

They let mental cripples work at the Anti-Christian Losers Upchuck? I have to admit that I'm surprised to hear that. I assumed they were all clever jews.

Why do you hate Christ?

Jesus is Lord 11-24-2006 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 18577)
They let mental cripples work at the Anti-Christian Losers Upchuck? I have to admit that I'm surprised to hear that. I assumed they were all clever jews.

Why do you hate Christ?

I think he hates Christ because either He, in His infinite wisdom, made him a mental cripple, Satan has blinded him to the Truth, or a combination of both.

Remy Lebeau 11-24-2006 02:01 PM

John Smith writes, "i just love african culture and history so i wanted to start a kwanzaa party at work but i do not want to seem prejudiced by mentioning it because i am a caucasion how can i bring up the idea in the next meeting without offending the african americans who are there."

Kwanzaa has nothing to do with the dark continent and America. It was invented in the late 80's/early 90's by Satan in an attempt to ruin baby Jesus's birthday celebration. African negroids have no culture. They are a wild bunch driven by pure instinct. They still live in mud huts and die from toothaches in areas untouched by human white christians.

Smithers continues, "the n word is very prejudiced and because i work at the aclu you can trust me."

You are not a True Christian™ so I cannot trust you. The only prejudiced word you can call an American Negro is "african American". Not only do most darkies in America not have african citizenship, but there is nothing worse that lumping the American Negro(who has a soul) with the pure blooded african negroidial(who has no soul).

Brother Temperance 11-24-2006 03:19 PM

Re: Kwanzaa party

Quote:

A kwanzaa party? Sounds good. I've got all kinds of great ideas you can suggest to your darkie friends. How about playing a nice game of "Pick the cotton on the plantation"? Or they can have a competition to see who can shine a white man's shoes the best. The ACLJew sounds like the sort of mad-cap upside-down place where they'd let women work, so if you do have any women in your office, you can get them to bake some cake for a walking competition! Let us know how it goes.

John Smith 11-24-2006 04:06 PM

if i capitalize some words and not others it would be unfair so every word is equal this way african american is the proper way to address people of pigment because it honors their noble ancestry i wanted to have a kwanzaa party because we have a christmas party and we should not leave people out if they do not celebrate christmas that would be unfair this way everyone gets a party like we had during the holy ramadan where our technicians and programmers had such a wonderful time the aclu is a wonderful organization and we do a lot toward getting discrimination and unfairness out of places like this church i get very sad when i read the horrible way people of different lifestyles are discussed here and the way womyn are degraded it is awful remy should love his african friends and extended family

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 11-24-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith (Post 18689)
if i capitalize some words and not others it would be unfair so every word is equal this way african american is the proper way to address people of pigment because it honors their noble ancestry i wanted to have a kwanzaa party because we have a christmas party and we should not leave people out if they do not celebrate christmas that would be unfair this way everyone gets a party like we had during the holy ramadan where our technicians and programmers had such a wonderful time the aclu is a wonderful organization and we do a lot toward getting discrimination and unfairness out of places like this church i get very sad when i read the horrible way people of different lifestyles are discussed here and the way womyn are degraded it is awful remy should love his african friends and extended family

Friend, do i understand you correctly that you think negroids have a "noble ancestry"?? Perhaps you need to brush up on your Biblical wisdom! The negroes are a different color because God wanted some way to remind us who is supposed to be subservient to whom. Remember, being black is a punishment rendered upon someone because of Ham's homer tendency to look at his father's tallywhacker. If that is noble, then you have some interesting definitions! :themonkey:

Perhaps you weren't aware, but Kwaanzaa is merely a code word that means "Murder in the Ghetto". As Pastor ezekiel's uncle would say, some people will just believe whatever they hear, henny penny! Some people (like yourself) just don't do their research!

Ramadan (people who observe it, by the way, own the hotel Ramada--they just chopped off a letter to try to sneak it by us white people) is merely a holiday in which America-haters join together to plot new ways of hurting us. That is where 98.7% of all terrorist activities are planned, as I have found in my extensive research.

In regards to your statement trying to "defend" women, just remember this: women are the cause of ALL evil in the world. Everything they get, they deserve. They are lucky that they can even have a chance of being saved through humility, submission and painful childbearing. And even then, their Salvation® is in question!

Talitha 11-24-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Do you EVER have to breathe when you speak a sentence or does all of this hot air emanate from your posterior after a Bowl of Tofu?

Marshall 11-26-2006 12:25 AM

Amazing so many folks need so much help from an Ex-Negro. Good going Remy remind me later to double the cigarettes in your annual Bible Basket.

Jesus is Lord 11-26-2006 02:27 AM

Quote:

if i capitalize some words and not others it would be unfair so every word is equal...

Unfair to other words? They're WORDS for crying out loud, they have no feelings!

Quote:

this way african american is the proper way to address people of pigment because it honors their noble ancestry...

"People of pigment"? "Noble ancestry"? They're black and have no noble ancestry! Native Africans are wild and uncivilized, they are not noble by any stretch of the imagination. EVERYTHING the blacks have accomplished is due to whites bringing them to America to learn how to be civilized and to be servants.

Quote:

i wanted to have a kwanzaa party because we have a christmas party and we should not leave people out if they do not celebrate christmas that would be unfair this way everyone gets a party like we had during the holy ramadan where our technicians and programmers had such a wonderful time...

Unfair? Life isn't fair. Jesus is not about being fair. If life was fair nobody would be poor, have bad jobs, etc. Jesus blesses those who praise Him and despises those who don't.

Quote:

the aclu is a wonderful organization and we do a lot toward getting discrimination and unfairness out of places like this church i get very sad when i read the horrible way people of different lifestyles are discussed here and the way womyn are degraded...

These different lifestyles you talk about are sinful and doom the person to Hell. Of course we don't accept them. We do not degrade women. God, the creator of everybody and everything, tells us the place of women in the world. We just obey Him in how to treat sinners and women.

Quote:

it is awful remy should love his african friends and extended family

Are you implying that Brother Remy is somehow related to wild jungle bunnies? He is White by Marriage and an ex-Negro. He is not related to wild jungle bunnies in any way, shape, or form.

Remy Lebeau 11-26-2006 04:37 PM

Quote:

if i capitalize some words and not others it would be unfair so every word is equal this way african american is the proper way to address people of pigment because it honors their noble ancestry

Africans 5000 years ago http://www.picturecontact.com/Images...JDW04266-S.jpg

Africans today http://www.picturecontact.com/Images...JDW04266-S.jpg

Africans the day before Armageddon http://www.picturecontact.com/Images...JDW04266-S.jpg

What's so noble about 5000 years of mud huts, superstition, unproductiveness, an being eaten by lions? These "people" couldn't even invent a wheel in 5000 years while white Christians have built ships that can go to the moon.

i wanted to have a kwanzaa party because we have a christmas party and we should not leave people out if they do not celebrate christmas that would be unfair

I guess you want to allow wickers to drink the blood of True Christian™ babies too for their dark rituals, huh? Maybe we should let nigras rape white women unchallenged and allow mudslims to turn us all into hellbound islamazoids, right? Jesus is not about fairness. Satan is disadvantaged and destined to lose.

this way everyone gets a party like we had during the holy ramadan where our technicians and programmers had such a wonderful time

A party? Ramadan is a month long fasting ritual where terrorist starve themselves to the point of near death in order to receive information from Satan. All the terrorist then take this information to plot terrorist attacks.

You support terrorism, John?

the aclu is a wonderful organization and we do a lot toward getting discrimination and unfairness out of places like this church i get very sad when i read the horrible way people of different lifestyles are discussed here and the way womyn are degraded

How about getting the unfairness out of your horrible writing? It's pretty unfair to the periods and capitalized letters which you have discriminated against in your posts. You, sir, are a grammar bigot.

it is awful remy should love his african friends and extended family

I don't have any friends in africa or from africa. I have never set foot in africa. I love my family. My family has a proud Anglo-Saxon tradition. I also consider the True Christians™ of God's favorite church to be my family as well for they are all my brothers and sisters in Christ. GLORY!!!

OnYourKnees 11-29-2006 09:31 PM

I have a new question, Mr. Lebeau.

A few weeks back, I was at a bus stop seeking wayward young men to whom I could witness, and saw three of those American Negro bucks you tell us about.

One yelled something to me that I couldn't understand, since I don't speak Jive or McDonald's Worker or whatever they talk nowadays, so I walked away. Once my back was turned, I heard one say, "I sho' wanna bust a cap in DAT ass," followed by grunts of agreement from his cohorts.

I turned around, expecting to see a gun, but found that he and the two others were rubbing bulges in their pants . . . and not where one might expect to see a gun! I'll spare you the rest of the story, but be assured there was much rebuking!

Now, there's no way even American Negro bucks could confuse ME with a woman, as I'm far too manly and bearded. Did I misinterpret their words and actions? Are bucks part-homers, or are they just eager to get their tallywhackers into anything white and pure, even if it's a man?

I must admit that I found myself dazed and confused, and the whole experience left me stretched to my limits.

SUV 11-29-2006 11:51 PM

Which bus stop was this, Brother? A little Witnessing might be in order on my part.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 20115)
I have a new question, Mr. Lebeau.

A few weeks back, I was at a bus stop seeking wayward young men to whom I could witness, and saw three of those American Negro bucks you tell us about.

One yelled something to me that I couldn't understand, since I don't speak Jive or McDonald's Worker or whatever they talk nowadays, so I walked away. Once my back was turned, I heard one say, "I sho' wanna bust a cap in DAT ass," followed by grunts of agreement from his cohorts.

I turned around, expecting to see a gun, but found that he and the two others were rubbing bulges in their pants . . . and not where one might expect to see a gun! I'll spare you the rest of the story, but be assured there was much rebuking!

Now, there's no way even American Negro bucks could confuse ME with a woman, as I'm far too manly and bearded. Did I misinterpret their words and actions? Are bucks part-homers, or are they just eager to get their tallywhackers into anything white and pure, even if it's a man?

I must admit that I found myself dazed and confused, and the whole experience left me stretched to my limits.

OnYourKnees 11-30-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Sue Vera (Post 20165)
Which bus stop was this, Brother? A little Witnessing might be in order on my part.

Sister, should you really go to such a place (the Greyhound station in Oakland, Californication) unchaperoned? Those horny bucks could still be there, stroking their oversized tallywhackers, hoping to violate some pure white flesh with their . . . well, being a gentleman, I can't use such language in mixed company!

Poetic Peter 11-30-2006 03:42 AM

I have a question for Mr. Remy too.

Some time ago while flipping channels I heard a nigra interviewer interviewing a buck who was out of prison.

The interlocutor asked the interlocutee something about "on the down low" or is it spelled "on the down-low"?
I didn't pause long enough for the answer.

Anyway, what's that about "on the down low".

Peter

Remy Lebeau 12-02-2006 11:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OnYourKnees writes, "A few weeks back, I was at a bus stop seeking wayward young men to whom I could witness, and saw three of those American Negro bucks you tell us about.

Are you sure they were whistling at you? Anything is possible. Have you seen the typical nigress?

Attachment 645

I cannot see the difference between the nigress sow and the nigra buck.

And bucks aren't too smart as it is.

Therefore, yes, in a way all nigra are inherently homers.

He continues, "I must admit that I found myself dazed and confused, and the whole experience left me stretched to my limits."

I'm sorry to hear that you were raped by a group of nigra bucks so badly that your orifices were stretched. Have you had an AIDS test?

Poetic Peter writes, "Some time ago while flipping channels I heard a nigra interviewer interviewing a buck who was out of prison.

The interlocutor asked the interlocutee something about 'on the down low' or is it spelled 'on the down-low'?
I didn't pause long enough for the answer.

Anyway, what's that about 'on the down low'."

It's nigra code for feces diving butt fornication. Ask OnYourKnees about that.

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-03-2006 05:38 AM

<sigh> :blushroll:

Brother Remy truly is GOD'S Favorite (and my) caramel colored Brother!

Keep up the good work Blessed Brother!

Proud, Sister Thumper

Pastor Al E Pistle 12-03-2006 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau (Post 20843)
Attachment 645

I cannot see the difference between the nigress sow and the nigra buck.

And bucks aren't too smart as it is.

Brother, that picture is a bit small for me to see. Is that darkie eating a dirt pizza?