The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Landover Baptist to Arms! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116917)

handmaiden 10-13-2019 05:54 AM

Landover Baptist to Arms!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGsU16cXkAAEmGy.jpg

I Man Rastafari 10-13-2019 02:56 PM

Re: Landover Baptist to Arms!

Greetings!

President Donald Trump is a very bad man and he is the leader of the white nationalists in Babylon and his behavior is an affront to Jah. Everyone in your country should hate him because he is not good for the people. He has no overstanding of what the people need and he cheated Hillary Clinton to get her job away from her. He is as bad as the slave masters of the early days of Babylon and he even boasts about his prowess in making Black people and Brown people go to work. They are used as slaves to make old white men richer. That is why we at the Student Committee to Drive Off Donald Trump have been protesting and we have passed many resolutions against him. Soon there will be an election and we will elect Beto to be the President of Babylon. I myself have registered to participate in the voting in several important areas and I will be allowed to ride in the caravan that goes from city to city to cast votes for Beto and work against the white nationalists of Donald Trump. Since Donald Trump has rejected Jah and even Jesus I believe that the white Baptists should join forces with the Black men and the white girls and vote against this evil white man.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Johny Joe Hold 10-13-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1258791)
Greetings!

President Donald Trump is a very bad man and he is the leader of the white nationalists in Babylon and his behavior is an affront to Jah. .... Since Donald Trump has rejected Jah and even Jesus I believe that the white Baptists should join forces with the Black men and the white girls and vote against this evil white man.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Unfortunately, Mr. I Man, Sister Handy is correct, this is war. You ae wrong in choosing what's-his-name. Instead of choosing between Jesus and President Trump we True Christians™ see clearly a vote for the President is a vote for Jesus.

The evidence is clear. To understand this evidence, we need to think back to before the 2016 election. Who were thought to be the Republican contenders?

There was another Bush. There was the Govenor of Ohio. There were some others who have been prominent and thought to be the logical men to be endorsed by the Republican Party.

Out of nowhere comes an unusual man who had never run for political office, Donald Trump. Seemingly doing the impossible, he wins the Republican nomination and then the Presidency. There is only one explanation for this completely unexpected victory, Jesus.

Since Jesus meant for Trump to be our President, a vote for Trump is a vote for Him.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-13-2019 04:11 PM

I'm all in favor of war, but lately I have this pain in my feet. Both feet. I'm going to take a rain check but you guys go on ahead. I'm 100% with you in spirit.

BrotherLarry 10-13-2019 04:47 PM

Haven’t you prayed, Dr. Toole?

Surely the Lord will heal you if it helps our beloved leader remain in office. One serves Jesus when one serves Donald.

Johny Joe Hold 10-13-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1258794)
I'm all in favor of war, but lately I have this pain in my feet. Both feet. I'm going to take a rain check but you guys go on ahead. I'm 100% with you in spirit.

It has been said often, "War is a young man's game." I, myself, encourage war but am too old to carry a weapon.

Isabella White 10-13-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1258791)
Soon there will be an election and we will elect Beto to be the President of Babylon. I myself have registered to participate in the voting in several important areas and I will be allowed to ride in the caravan that goes from city to city to cast votes for Beto and work against the white nationalists of Donald Trump.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1258794)

Dear Mr. Rastafari: Normally, I would say, "you can't be serious", but after having read several of your nonsensical postings here on :forum-fancy:, I have no doubt of your position. Why on Earth anybody would vote for that Beto person is a mystery to me. Whenever I see him on the television, I am reminded of another idiot who used to stare back at me from the magazine rack during checkout-time at the supermarket. You will see in the attached photo.

And, dear Dr. Toole, I do so hope that you will recover from your feet pain. You wouldn't happen to have a rather nasty case of heel spurs, would you? I've heard that these can affect even the strongest and most powerful of Godly men. A blessed day to you, dear Brother Dr. Toole.

Sincerely, Isabella W.
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...png&f=1&nofb=1

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-13-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1258796)
It has been said often, "War is a young man's game." I, myself, encourage war but am too old to carry a weapon.

As my dear husband says, war is necessary to fund our tithes. Culling the weak is merely a bonus.

That article appears to have been written by a cowardly joo and quotes the madman Jim Wallis. I see that Mr Wallis (I refuse to call him "the Reverend" as he is merely the leader of some nutjob sect) has a book to promote. I find the title - Christ in Crisis - quite appallingly offensive. I suppose he thinks that he can get away with blasphemy against Jesus. Had he read Hebrews 10:29-30, he would know better.

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.