The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=30966)

Ritchie Mccrow 10-30-2009 09:51 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 416781)
Don't waste your time with Extenz. They don't work one bit.

That's what a friend told me, at least.

Now, Ritchie, tell us....what is your favorite book of the Bible and why? I'd love to hear how the Lord inspired you.

Before i used to be a Meth addict,Beastiality I was a Young man who always wanted attention..and now, when Sweet Jesus came into my life..everything changed because He taught me how not be bad and how i am supposed to be good..i used to never wanted to do anything for my future, I used Lived With my Mom "garage" I used to eat all her food, She lost weight living with me. until Jesus came along.. before i was lazy..and now, i want to be a Veterinarian when i get out of the Clinic. I'm only 19. I want to help everyone around me, Criminals,Nigras,Chinks,beaners. The world we live in today, is becoming more unfair and more weak "Thanks Osambo"
Praise Jesus
Luke 4:13

eliot mayfield 10-30-2009 10:31 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416784)
Before i used to be a Meth addict,Beastiality I was a Young man who always wanted attention..and now, when Sweet Jesus came into my life..everything changed because He taught me how not be bad and how i am supposed to be good..i used to never wanted to do anything for my future, I used Lived With my Mom "garage" I used to eat all her food, She lost weight living with me. until Jesus came along.. before i was lazy..and now, i want to be a Veterinarian when i get out of the Clinic. I'm only 19. I want to help everyone around me, Criminals,Nigras,Chinks,beaners. The world we live in today, is becoming more unfair and more weak "Thanks Osambo"
Praise Jesus
Luke 4:13

19, I thought you were 28? I don't think we can believe anything you say.

Ritchie Mccrow 10-30-2009 10:46 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 416787)
19, I thought you were 28? I don't think we can believe anything you say.

Brother Eliot, I did it on purpose, I never though someone would look at my profile. All of my life I been ignore until now. I have found my family here in Landover Baptist Church.
Praise sweet baby Jesus

eliot mayfield 10-30-2009 11:09 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
have you ever heard of the D.O.F.?

James Hutchins 10-30-2009 11:27 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 416791)
have you ever heard of the D.O.F.?


I just saw the abbreviated file. :rtfm:

Let's just say I've already lost my lunch four hours before eating it. :blech:

Nothing this Ritchie person is saying is true. :nonono:

Ritchie Mccrow 10-30-2009 11:32 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 416791)
have you ever heard of the D.O.F.?

Depth of Field but dear brother Eliot, I'm not a photographer well I used to take amatur pics When I used to do unGodly things with my Girlfriend Cindy She is the "poodle in the pic"
But that was in the past I'm a new man now.

eliot mayfield 10-30-2009 11:37 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Listen, you can't lie to God, and you can't lie to us! This is your last chance to tell the truth. I suggest you use this chance so you don't burn in Hell. hell is a very very bad place. Jesus and The Landover Baptist church can save you from hell.

Ritchie Mccrow 10-30-2009 11:55 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 416794)
Listen, you can't lie to God, and you can't lie to us! This is your last chance to tell the truth. I suggest you use this chance so you don't burn in Hell. hell is a very very bad place. Jesus and The Landover Baptist church can save you from hell.

I'm not lying Brother Eliot. Oh Jesus I'm crying right now, I don't want to go to Hell I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to

eliot mayfield 10-30-2009 11:59 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416796)
I'm not lying Brother Eliot. Oh Jesus I'm crying right now, I don't want to go to Hell I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to

Then pray to jesus and post your prayer here. Pray to Jesus now!

James Hutchins 10-30-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Ritchie (though I now know that is not your real name), everything you've said is a lie. You have come here to troll. The partial file I have spells it all out.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-30-2009 12:33 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416796)
I'm not lying Brother Eliot. Oh Jesus I'm crying right now, I don't want to go to Hell I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to

What are you, some kind of fag? Do you think our troops in Iraquistan are crying like sissyboys right now? :threaten:

Get a grip, Priscilla. What do you want?

Ritchie Mccrow 10-30-2009 10:40 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 416804)
What are you, some kind of fag? Do you think our troops in Iraquistan are crying like sissyboys right now? :threaten:

Get a grip, Priscilla. What do you want?

I'm sorry Godly Pastor Ezekiel is not goin to happen again. I just want to be part of the Church. By the way I was in medication last night, that's why my last reply sound sissy.

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-30-2009 10:50 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Sadly, Ritchie, I don't think you have the potential to join our church. Our men are upstanding, morally erect citizens, not whiny crybabies who sodomize chihuahuas. And what's not helping you at all either is you came in here lying on your first post claiming to know me, that you were in prison, etc.

God hates liars. And liars burn in hell.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

HTannor 10-30-2009 11:19 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Ritchie, it's a well known fact that the breed of dog your chose for your carnal lust is of the messican persuasion.

Since you chose a dog rather than a human of the beaner type, then that tells me your are using misdirection as a way to perpetrate your carnal longings for messican males.

Please tell us, you're afraid that if your approach "Juan Valdez" he'll pull a knife (the favored weapons of spicks) on you, aren't you?

Own up to your homer tendencies. Stop trying to play games with us.

Ritchie Mccrow 10-31-2009 12:37 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 417017)
Sadly, Ritchie, I don't think you have the potential to join our church. Our men are upstanding, morally erect citizens, not whiny crybabies who sodomize chihuahuas. And what's not helping you at all either is you came in here lying on your first post claiming to know me, that you were in prison, etc.

God hates liars. And liars burn in hell.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 416219)
As heinous as my sins were, I am glad that my life story has provided inspiration to you, my friend. We can overcome any sin* and be forgiven for it.

*Except blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. See Mark 3:28-29.

Godly Reverend Jim sir, I thought you say we can overcome any sin. I just want to be save
Praise Jesus

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-31-2009 12:46 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
I did say that, yes, but I have doubts you can overcome your transgressions. There's something about you that just doesn't seem right, young man.

James Hutchins 10-31-2009 01:05 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
.....and now 'Ritchie' has night time internet access....... :hmmm:

Ritchie Mccrow 10-31-2009 01:11 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 417063)
I did say that, yes, but I have doubts you can overcome your transgressions. There's something about you that just doesn't seem right, young man.

That's all in my past. I'm a new man Rev. Jim sir. With the love of Jesus I can overcome all those nasty things I did to Animals.
I found God. Praise sweet Jesus

Ritchie Mccrow 10-31-2009 01:17 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 417069)
.....and now 'Ritchie' has night time internet access....... :hmmm:

The nurse let me used it. She is happy for me that I found this Church with Godly members. Dear Brother Hutching I thank you for your support.

andrewellis 10-31-2009 02:56 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Hi Ritchie,
I have read your story in this forum. I am so glad to hear how you want to change your life around. This is proof that God works miracles!! This could only be a miracle.
These people on this forum who are treating you bad, are not following Christ's example. Instead of filling you with fear of sinning again, they should be more so praying for you and supporting you through this hard struggle.
I work in psychiatric care, and I understand why you are emotionally up and down. These people on this forum have no compassion, they really need to follow Christ.
Ritchie, rather than focusing all your attention on gaining access to their church, you should rather set your sights on the future kingdom of God. How wonderful that will be.
Just because these people say it is God's favourite church or that they are "true christians", does not make it that! Ask God in prayer to guide you to the right people and read your bible and see how they line up with Jesus our saviour.
I will pray for you that God can rid you of all temptation and start living a righteous life, where by Jesus has atoned for those past sins.
Take care my friend,
Andrew


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved