The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where has Jo Freddie gone! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=65478)

Jo Freddie 05-21-2011 05:08 PM

Where has Jo Freddie gone!

2 Attachment(s)

He was here a few minutes ago tucking into his dinner, a nice plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs I had made for him. There was a blinding light, an over powering scent of oregano, all that remained where Jo was sitting you can see in the picture.

Luckily at the time he was logged in to facebook and Landover Baptist Church so I am able to send out this request for any information to those that knew him and may have some idea about where he has gone.

This strange event happened at 6pm on the 21st May 2011.

If you know where Jo has gone please let me know.

Regards
Jo's loving Partner.
Attachment 16488

Mr.Warren 05-21-2011 05:16 PM

Re: Where has Jo Freddie gone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Freddie (Post 753704)

He was here a few minutes ago tucking into his dinner, a nice plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs I had made for him. There was a blinding light, an over powering scent of oregano, all that remained where Jo was sitting you can see in the picture.

Luckily at the time he was logged in to facebook and Landover Baptist Church so I am able to send out this request for any information to those that knew him and may have some idea about where he has gone.

Regards
Jo's loving Partner.
Attachment 16488

Sounds like an alien abduction to me

Jack O'fagan 05-21-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Regards
Jo's loving Partner.
Attachment 16488

A BLINDING LIGHT!! PRAISE BE!!!

There is only one possible explanation. As Jesus appeared to Saul on the road to Damascus He has now appeared to Freddie.

Acts 9 3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Like Saul, Freddie has been persecuting Jesus for too long now and the Lord has appeared to him.

Oh Joy!!
:symposion:
My guess is that Freddie has change his name and is spending the rest of his life ministering for JESUS!! Eddie the Evangelist. He has probably started all ready. Do you have any local flights to Corinth or Antioch?

YiC

Jack

Cursed 05-21-2011 09:14 PM

The worm has finally turned!

I used to hate you, but now I love you Jo Freddie, because GOD does! Amen!

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 05-21-2011 09:17 PM

What is that white stuff all over the floor? Do we know for sure that God didn't turn JF into a pillar of salt?

Born Again Bob 05-21-2011 09:36 PM

Dear Friends,

I'm sure Jo Freddie didn't go anywhere. I just lent him $5,000!

Yours in Him,
BAB

Cranky Old Man 05-21-2011 09:40 PM

Hm, I don't see much improvement here. Even when he is gone he continues to make annoying posts.

Richard Bancroft 05-21-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 753807)
Dear Friends,

I'm sure Jo Freddie didn't go anywhere. I just lent him $5,000!

Yours in Him,
BAB

Sir, if, as some have implied, this person, who from what I have seen of him, is nothing but a piece of God mocking unsaved trash and would be of no interest to Our Lord, has by some strange quirk* been taken up, do you really think God would be concerned about some loose change you may or may not have lent him?

*Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Lycia The Repentant 05-21-2011 09:56 PM

Great, not only do we not have any idea where he is now, but he's also NAKED. :fear2:

Should we put out a high orange alert level for the Ladies of Landover?

Born Again Bob 05-21-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Bancroft (Post 753822)
...do you really think God would be concerned about some loose change you may or may not have lent him?

Dear Friend,

God is surprisingly strong on creditors' rights.

Yours in Him,
BAB

Born Again Bob 05-21-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 753824)
Great, not only do we not have any idea where he is now, but he's also NAKED. :fear2:

Dear Sister,

I doubt that, under any circumstances, Jo Freddie could be considered a "person of interest".

Yours in Him,
BAB

Cranky Old Man 05-21-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Great, not only do we not have any idea where he is now, but he's also NAKED. :fear2: Should we put out a high orange alert level for the Ladies of Landover?

His balls are meatballs. I think the risk is fairly low here.

Richard Bancroft 05-21-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 753826)
Dear Friend,

God is surprisingly strong on creditor's rights.

Yours in Him,
BAB

Sir, If you are out of pocket due to this strange turn of events do you not believe that Our Lord will repay you?

Tobit 4:14 Let not the wages of any man, which hath wrought for thee, tarry with thee, but give him it out of hand: for if thou serve God, he will also repay thee: be circumspect my son, in all things thou doest, and be wise in all thy conversation.

Born Again Bob 05-21-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Bancroft (Post 753844)
Sir, If you are out of pocket due to this strange turn of events do you not believe that Our Lord will repay you?

Before I put the Lord, my God, to the test, I think I'd start by suing the unisex pantsuit off of Jo Freddie's partner.

Actually, I may do that just for fun anyway.

BAB

Richard Bancroft 05-21-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 753847)
Before I put the Lord, my God, to the test, I think I'd start by suing the unisex pantsuit off of Jo Freddie's partner.

Actually, I may do that just for fun anyway.

BAB

Well I am sure that if you have the appropriate supporting paper work that should a simple process.

Holyfield 05-21-2011 10:40 PM

You should know that your partner Jo Freddie was a pasta-worshipper. On this forum we call such people idolators and God-mockers. What for him might have been a humorous pastime was in fact playing with fire. :sinner: The one and true God, of whom the Bible tells, wants to be taken seriously:

Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;"

What Jo Freddie did on this forum is something quite similar to the deeds of King Belshazzar. Of all this can be read in the book of Daniel, chapter 5. King Belshazzar used the holy vessels taken from God's temple in Jerusalem and used them at a drinking-party. This forum is like those vessels sacred and should be used for worship only. I have no doubt that Jo Freddie has been smitten by God, just like King Belshazzar who got what he deserved.:zap:

Look for a writing on the wall somewhere. Do you see a handwriting that wasn't there before? If you see something that reads "MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN" (Daniel 5:25) or "I AM FED UP WITH JO", that should point towards divine intervention.

What happened to Jo Freddie is not unique. Only three weeks ago another God-mocker in my hometown publicly used hate-speak against Jesus, the Cross, and Christians. When I told him he had to show respect he dared to kick me and call me a "witness of Jehova"! :angry: I replied by cursing him using all my faith and told him he was going to burn in Hell! He disappeared without a trace the day after. Praise Jesus!

Pastor Ezekiel 05-21-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Who cares? :thumbdown:

Titus Templeton 05-22-2011 05:19 PM

Thank God we don't have to look at his godmocking cartoons anymore.

MisterM 05-22-2011 06:56 PM

I expect he is in toilet. Too much pasta with old sauce -> food poisoning. I have had those when you really don't want to even wear clothes.

MitzaLizalor 05-23-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

I'm on high alert :pirate: but it is possible that someone's hiding him

:brunette: