The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Schibbolet 04-14-2011 07:03 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twiggy (Post 729925)
Would sodomizers care if she was a virgin or not? Also you should probably move if you're having problems with entire gangs of them, we don't get that here thankfully.

If we look to the scripture we do indeed see that sodomizers don't accept virgin daughters as a substitution for knowing a man, older concubines on the other hand they still find a use for. :fear2:

Judges 19:22,23,24,25

Evil Homers who will forever burn in Hell! :thumbsup:

MitzaLizalor 04-14-2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 731506)
Has any one of these idiots shown which state says that a Bride Price (ie reverse Dowry) is illegal?

It doesn't seem to matter how often you remind them, they will never understand. John 9:39

BelieverInGod 04-14-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 731558)
It doesn't seem to matter how often you remind them, they will never understand. John 9:39

My point is that they keep coming here screaming "IT'S ILLEGAL" but not one of them have shown me a single US law that states that Bride's price's are illegal. In fact if they were made illegal a bunch of brown people would be screaming about discrimination against their cultures.

I guess brown people do have their uses after all.

God Like! 04-14-2011 11:22 AM

You guys are just sick, why the heck would anyone sell their daughters to 50+ year old men who would rape them? I hope you get in prison you ******

Talitha 04-14-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God Like! (Post 731651)
You guys are just sick, why the heck would anyone sell their daughters to 50+ year old men who would rape them? I hope you get in prison you ******

Don't blame us!!
We didn't write the rule book, God did.

Schibbolet 04-14-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

I might be unsaved trash as well as you, but I refrain from using bad language when addressing the Saved True Christians on this forum and you would do well to keep a clean language as well.

You are an age-ist, what is wrong with old wise men 50+ ?

Leviticus 19:32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD.

Also it is the duty of a good Christian Daughter to obey the will of her father!

Deuteronomy 5:16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Pure_Angel 04-14-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

I might be wrong but I don't think that it's rape if they are married. (if ofcourse the husbands intention is to impregenate her!)

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

Schibbolet 04-14-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure_Angel (Post 731667)
I might be wrong but I don't think that it's rape if they are married. (if ofcourse the husbands intention is to impregenate her!)

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

An extremly good point dear sister!

As is written in Jeremiah 29:6
Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.

Mr. Johan Innocent 04-14-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Did you even read the first post?

Beyondthesmegma 04-14-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 731506)
Has any one of these idiots shown which state says that a Bride Price (ie reverse Dowry) is illegal?

You are a piffleing idiot. Slavery is out the piffleing lawed. Shut the piffle up. Get the piffleing enlightenment, dumb bitch.

Alphonse Alban 04-14-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyondthesmegma (Post 731768)
You are a piffleing idiot. Slavery is out the piffleing lawed. Shut the piffle up. Get the piffleing enlightenment, dumb bitch.

Take a deep breath and relax. I understand that it must be hard for you to realize you are wrong, but no need to get aneurysm over it. Just calm down o' raging one.

Lost Sheep McUinnean 04-14-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Hardly the most cordial manner in which to get your point across, is it?

Jesus is Lord 04-14-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Calm down and explain how a bride price is illegal. That's what we're talking about here, not slavery.

David iZ Mental 04-14-2011 07:47 PM

What the hell?

What gives you the right to sell your own daughter? I don't give a piffle what you believe in that is just sick in the head.

Pure_Angel 04-14-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David iZ Mental (Post 731879)
What the hell?

What gives you the right to sell your own daughter? I don't give a piffle what you believe in that is just sick in the head.

David, I understand it's hard for you to understand Gods wishes, (you being mental and all) but there is no need to swear.
Please introduce yourself in the Introduction forums, if you can, write about how you found Jesus, what Bible verse you like the most and other things. :)
I will pray for you so you can be normal like all of us.

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

David iZ Mental 04-14-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure_Angel (Post 731882)
David, I understand it's hard for you to understand Gods wishes, (you being mental and all) but there is no need to swear.
Please introduce yourself in the Introduction forums, if you can, write about how you found Jesus, what Bible verse you like the most and other things. :)
I will pray for you so you can be normal like all of us.

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

I have not found Jesus. I refuse to find anyone who condones these types of things. It is disgusting.

If Jesus condones this then I am glad I am an Atheist.

Billy bob69 04-14-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David iZ Mental (Post 731884)
I have not found Jesus. I refuse to find anyone who condones these types of things. It is disgusting.

If Jesus condones this then I am glad I am an Atheist.

If it's the people in this thread who are going to heaven, then thank god I am going to hell.

wutisthis 04-14-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy bob69 (Post 731931)
If it's the people in this thread who are going to heaven, then thank god I am going to hell.

I'll be see you there bro. :devil:

Billy bob69 04-14-2011 09:10 PM

Forgive me brothers, the devil possesed me for the duration of that post. I have now been exorsised & I am a righteous soul once more.

Praise the lord.

logan666 04-14-2011 09:41 PM

So its okay to sell a person so they can get married and raped?

you are all piffleing mormons i hate christian laws

i hate you all.

i dont follow religion because it causes war and i dont believe some stupid god could have made the universe and if he did where did he come from it makes more logical sense that the universe has always been here, /rant #1

Why not just send her to a foster care so she wont be taken away against her will.

and another thing why does god get to say whats right i bet you guys hate gays to im not gay and i can see there is nothing wrong with being gay