The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Altair Ibn'La-Ahad 04-14-2011 09:42 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Oh yes Bin Laden needs some new fighters for his great Army, does she have Uranium? Can she shoot? She may be used to create babies to fight for us!

PRAISE ALAH!

Twiggy 04-14-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schibbolet (Post 731533)
If we look to the scripture we do indeed see that sodomizers don't accept virgin daughters as a substitution for knowing a man, older concubines on the other hand they still find a use for.

That's what I thought... it seemed odd that sodomisers would go for girls. I'm still confused about why there would be gangs of them though.

Lost Sheep McUinnean 04-14-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twiggy (Post 731984)
That's what I thought... it seemed odd that sodomisers would go for girls. I'm still confused about why there would be gangs of them though.

Don't be fooled. In the absence of male victims or domestic pets there's the old adage among them that 'Every hole's a goal'.

Makes sense to perverts that.

You're welcome,

Sherlock McUinnean, of that elementary Ilk.

Alpha and Omega 04-14-2011 10:18 PM

Thanks for the laughs my children! :D When I passed these stories on to the authors those many thousand years ago I never expected it to turn to such great entertainment! Keep spreading the good word! I'm sure it will keep entertaining me for many more millenia!

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 22:13

BelieverInGod 04-14-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyondthesmegma (Post 731768)
You are a piffleing idiot. Slavery is out the piffleing lawed. Shut the piffle up. Get the piffleing enlightenment, dumb bitch.

What does slavery have to do with a Brides Price?

Quote:

Originally Posted by logan666 (Post 731964)
So its okay to sell a person so they can get married and raped?

Of course you can still get raped when your married, Deuteronomy 22 says that if it happens in the country and the woman screams, she is blameless, if she is in the city and stays silent, she must die along with the rapist.

Why do you fantasize about raping married women?

Quote:

you are all piffleing mormons i hate christian laws
We're Baptists, not Mormons.

Quote:

i hate you all.
Aw..... I'm hurt, truly hurt. We love you and want you to go to heaven, and this is the way you respond? :cray:

Quote:

i dont follow religion because it causes war and i dont believe some stupid god could have made the universe and if he did where did he come from it makes more logical sense that the universe has always been here, /rant #1
Wow, so you just make stuff up as you go along? If eveyone was a True Christian™ there wouldn't be any wars. As for God creating the universe, who are you to put limitations on a omniscient being?

Quote:

Why not just send her to a foster care so she wont be taken away against her will.
Why would he turn his child over to the government? So she could be raised to be a whore? He's trying to find his daughter a good Christian family.

Quote:

and another thing why does god get to say whats right i bet you guys hate gays to im not gay and i can see there is nothing wrong with being gay
If there's nothing wrong with being gay, why did you bring it up?

brother_ricky 04-14-2011 11:14 PM

human trafficking....

BelieverInGod 04-14-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brother_ricky (Post 732059)
human trafficking....

Not even close....
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...0&t=1302823908
Quote:

Definition of BRIDE-PRICE

: a payment given by or in behalf of a prospective husband to the bride's family in many cultures

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bride_price
Quote:

Bride price, also known as bride wealth, is an amount of money, property or other form of wealth "paid" to the parents of a woman for the right to marry their daughter. In anthropological literature bride price has often been explained in market terms, as payment made in "exchange" for the bride's family's loss of her labor and fertility within her kinship group. It may also be understood as a gift from the groom to his new bride's family. In this sense it is a substantial gesture of goodwill in the forging of the new unity of the lineages. Unfortunately, the voluntary nature of gift-giving in the case of bride price has often been lost as the practice became a requirement for marriage, a requirement that has often proved burdensome.

brother_ricky 04-14-2011 11:23 PM

bride-pric
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

human trafficking.

BelieverInGod 04-14-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brother_ricky (Post 732067)
bride-pric
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

human trafficking.

Try putting an e on the end of price. Or you can click on one of the links I supplied.

I take it you went to a public school.

brother_ricky 04-14-2011 11:35 PM

sick cunt if your god is like that piffle him!

BelieverInGod 04-14-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brother_ricky (Post 732071)
sick cooter if your god is like that piffle him!

Awww........ you're not a true Christian? I'm so surprised and hurt :sarcasm:

Oh, and I hope that when you grow up and get married (like that will happen) that you accept absolutely no gifts from either set of parents since it could be considered the same thing.

BTW, what about mail order wives?

MitzaLizalor 04-15-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brother_ricky (Post 732071)
… [garbage deleted] …

Sister BIG was quoting from
  • an encyclopædia
  • and a dictionary
What are you spouting about?

Twiggy 04-15-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean (Post 731989)
Don't be fooled. In the absence of male victims or domestic pets there's the old adage among them that 'Every hole's a goal'.

Makes sense to perverts that.

You're welcome,

Sherlock McUinnean, of that elementary Ilk.

Yeah, but then if they were sodomisers then even with girls they'd still for the same hole as they aim for with men.... so it still doesn't matter if they're virgins or not.

photoquig 04-15-2011 10:34 AM

ill take her off your hands and keep her company. 40 bucks.

kabley 04-15-2011 08:59 PM

Just wondering... How do you all go around selling people and not get flagged by the FBI?

kabley 04-15-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Dear kabley,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum.

Reason: Threatening with the FBI
-------
We are True Americans™, the FBI loves us! :)

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus! :innocent:
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
You guys perceive this as a threat? Please... If you have nothing to fear from your actions, why feel threatened from a question?

Since when is the "Light of the World" threatened? Seems like a dim bulb to me...

kabley 04-15-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Dear kabley,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum.

Reason: Whining about a well deserved infraction
-------
Don't do that! Take it like a man! :)
-------

This infraction is worth 1000 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Oh jesus... Do you censor out of fear?

Nathan B. Forrest 04-15-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabley (Post 732792)
Oh jesus... Do you censor out of fear?

Who's censoring? All your words are still there. Perhaps a dictionary would be a good thing to get and read so you understand the big words you are using. :thumbsup:

kabley 04-15-2011 10:22 PM

Fear mongering is cloaked censorship, you smug jack wagon.

By the way, I spoke to God today. He told me to tell you that you're an asshole, you're pissing Him off and to crawl up your mom's snatch and try again.

Nathan B. Forrest 04-16-2011 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabley (Post 732829)
Fear mongering is cloaked censorship, you smug jack wagon.

By the way, I spoke to God today. He told me to tell you that you're an asshole, you're pissing Him off and to crawl up your mom's snatch and try again.

Whoa, easy there Jethro.... name calling is not needed here nor is it welcome on Gods Forum :D

I'd repent (if I were you) before the Lord strikes your trailer park or flips your F-150 with a tornado or some such smiting common to your area. Take care,
YIC, Nate.