The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

HungarianNAZI14/88 07-02-2011 02:34 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 623200)
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:20.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians™ will be considered.

God Bless,
Levi

I will take god care of your Daugther, i have not yet got the money to come to the US but i will have in about a half year.

Dutch Girl 07-02-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungarianNAZI14/88 (Post 770980)
I will take god care of your Daugther, i have not yet got the money to come to the US but i will have in about a half year.

I am sure you are exactly the type of fine young man Levi Jones is looking for. Perhaps you could suggest a down payment? :D

HungarianNAZI14/88 07-02-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch Girl (Post 770985)
I am sure you are exactly the type of fine young man Levi Jones is looking for. Perhaps you could suggest a down payment? :D

I am aryan, what more chould i want?

James Hutchins 07-02-2011 04:14 PM

Once you make passage as the cabin boy on some Somalian freighter, be sure to have the requisite fifty shekels left. I suggest having your teeth pulled and replaced with Gold. Pastor Levi can use a torch to melt the gold out of your mouth once you arrive.

HungarianNAZI14/88 07-02-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 771003)
Once you make passage as the cabin boy on some Somalian freighter, be sure to have the requisite fifty shekels left. I suggest having your teeth pulled and replaced with Gold. Pastor Levi can use a torch to melt the gold out of your mouth once you arrive.

I really want to be raped by hungarian ethnic people.

James Hutchins 07-02-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungarianNAZI14/88 (Post 771042)
I really want to be raped by hungarian ethnic people.

I am not surprised. If only you would pick up the Bible and read what has to say about sodomy. You'd find your ways are just plain wrong. Can;t we all just get along?

Sir Jeremy 07-13-2011 07:27 AM

Hello everyone. My wife and I seek a daughter to raise in our Christian home. Age between 2-8 please. We looked at some adoption websites but we were shocked that company's are set up to make money off selling souls. If one is in a bad place we can understand that as per the original post here. Any offers please send us a message here. Thanks in advance and god bless.

Talitha 07-13-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueChristianMan1 (Post 774271)
Hello everyone. My wife and I seek a daughter to raise in our Christian home. Age between 2-8 please. We looked at some adoption websites but we were shocked that company's are set up to make money off selling souls. If one is in a bad place we can understand that as per the original post here. Any offers please send us a message here. Thanks in advance and god bless.

I am truly shocked!!!!
You come here with no formal introduction and ask us to donate a girl child to you!!
Not only that, please note that this is the "Meet Christian Singles" Forum.
I fear your intentions are less than good. :angry:

Sir Jeremy 07-13-2011 02:48 PM

I am very sorry you feel that way I am sorry I came off in such a manner . the fact is we have been searching for an adoption for quite some time now . we are on the brinks of giving up . we have nowhere else to turn . my intentions are very fair and honorable . we do have 3 boys currently in ages 3, 6 and 9 however we are seeking a girl to complete our family. I am sorry you got the wrong impression I do understand where your coming from. I just hope somebody someday can help us complete our family.:jesus:

Sister Kitty 07-13-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueChristianMan1 (Post 774320)
I am very sorry you feel that way I am sorry I came off in such a manner . the fact is we have been searching for an adoption for quite some time now . we are on the brinks of giving up . we have nowhere else to turn . my intentions are very fair and honorable . we do have 3 boys currently in ages 3, 6 and 9 however we are seeking a girl to complete our family. I am sorry you got the wrong impression I do understand where your coming from. I just hope somebody someday can help us complete our family.:jesus:

Why can't you complete your own family? Has your wife been struck barren? If so you can still complete your family by simply hiring a maid.

Genesis 30:3-6

3 And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her.
4 And she gave him Bilhah her handmaid to wife: and Jacob went in unto her.
5 And Bilhah conceived, and bare Jacob a son.
6 And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me a son: therefore called she his name Dan.

Sir Jeremy 07-13-2011 03:13 PM

During my wifes last pregnancy she had complications and can't have more children. I didn't mean to join this forum have people hate on us for what we seek but that is what is happening for some reason. I have read a lot in this forum thus far and truly enjoy it. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot.

I will leave this to be my last post here on this topic. If someone can help use please pm us.

Sister Kitty 07-13-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueChristianMan1 (Post 774327)
During my wifes last pregnancy she had complications and can't have more children. I didn't mean to join this forum have people hate on us for what we seek but that is what is happening for some reason.

I was not 'hating on you'. I offered you a sound Biblical solution. :huh:

Sir Jeremy 07-14-2011 12:50 AM

Sorry for the misunderstanding .

Brother Helge 07-17-2011 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Jeremy (Post 774327)
During my wifes last pregnancy she had complications and can't have more children.

I am sure you can find a new wife to fill your needs...

Gloria 11-02-2011 02:26 PM

Just make sure the little angel wears white to her wedding. You want that new dishwasher to match your refridgerator!!!

In His name,

Chadelicious:wub:

Good Christian Woman 11-19-2011 03:39 PM

My father sold me for $243, but that was before the Antichrist was elected and inflation soared, so you may want to go for more. Maybe into the 500 range.

whyohwhylord 12-06-2011 01:01 PM

I would like to bid, I have had issues but am finding Jesus and feel your daughter may help me in that quest.

Do you have more pictures of her, perhaps showing her baking skills.

Born Again Bob 12-06-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whyohwhylord (Post 821745)
I would like to bid, I have had issues but am finding Jesus and feel your daughter may help me in that quest.

Do you have more pictures of her, perhaps showing her baking skills.

Dear Friend,

First, do we have your authorization to run a credit report on you? This will of course count as a hard inquiry.

Yours in His Risk Scoring Model,
bab

Sister Cathia 12-06-2011 08:16 PM

My husband thinks she is worth much more than 1000$. Does she cook well? Is she obedient to the superior male race?

BlueEyesPurebred 12-06-2011 10:15 PM

It all depends on her attitude towards her duties. I don't want to buy something that doesn't do what it's supposed to do; cleaning, cooking, etc.
She needs to be a believer in the lord, as well.
People would be more likely to offer high amounts of cash if they get what they hope for.