The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106278)

Ronald Crosby 07-02-2015 04:23 AM

Hello!

Hello all, I found your site browsing Google trying to figure out how other Christians are feeling about the Confederate flag stories, and the church burnings, which we later discovered the good Lord struck them into flames for whatever reason, it's none of my business, anywhoo.

decided to join up to tell you all that I love the site, it's great, it really is. Ive always felt like there were other like minded Christians who shared the same views, and beliefs as I.. thanks for sticking firmly to the word and praise Jesus.

About myself. I'm single, mid thirties. I was raised Baptist, though my family moved alot due to my father being wanted for harrasment and assault charges. He delivered the word to my sisters and I. We were never truly members of a church.

Not long after reaching adulthood I was sentenced to 38 years for arson and attempted murder. while serving time I found my true calling

Isaiah 61:1
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

I was released early on good behavior, Jesus put in a word no doubt. Now I'm working on forming my own church to continue my work. :D Looking forward to participating in the discussions.

Des 07-02-2015 04:30 AM

Re: Hello!

Thirty eight years seems a little harsh for a little fire and a failed murder. If you were several shades darker they would have slapped you on the wrist and given you a sign saying "Black Lives Matter! White Lives Don't!"

Witch Hammer 07-02-2015 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald Crosby (Post 1150200)
Hello all, I found your site browsing Google trying to figure out how other Christians are feeling about the Confederate flag stories, and the church burnings, which we later discovered the good Lord struck them into flames for whatever reason, it's none of my business, anywhoo.

decided to join up to tell you all that I love the site, it's great, it really is. Ive always felt like there were other like minded Christians who shared the same views, and beliefs as I.. thanks for sticking firmly to the word and praise Jesus.

About myself. I'm single, mid thirties. I was raised Baptist, though my family moved alot due to my father being wanted for harrasment and assault charges. He delivered the word to my sisters and I. We were never truly members of a church.

Not long after reaching adulthood I was sentenced to 38 years for arson and attempted murder. while serving time I found my true calling

Isaiah 61:1
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

I was released early on good behavior, Jesus put in a word no doubt. Now I'm working on forming my own church to continue my work. :D Looking forward to participating in the discussions.

Tell us more about this arson and "attempted" murder rap...did Jesus command you to do it, and if so, do you feel that you let Him down by failing in your attempt, and will you try harder next time to be a fit vessel for His Will®?:hmmm:

Mary Etheldreda 07-02-2015 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald Crosby (Post 1150200)

Few are the souls who are courageous and humble enough to accept and embrace the message of the Holy Word of God! Any friend of Jesus is a friend of mine.

Welcome!

:bye:

Brother Jessup 07-02-2015 05:18 AM

Welcome to God's favorite forum!

First, I must correct you on referring to our country's most sacred flag as just "the confederate flag". Please call it "the battle flag of Northern Virginia" or "the Confederate battle flag of Northern Virginia". Many good Christian white southern men died for that flag so I insist that you pay it the proper respect that it deserves.

Second, please tell us where you hail from? Hopefully, you are a good southern Christian white man like myself. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to hail from one of those yankee blue states up north, then God may find it in his merciful heart to forgive you, although southern tradition prevents me from doing the same, so don't take it personally. Nevertheless, if you continue to live your life according to the literal interpretation of the bible and practice good ole fashioned American values, I might choose to treat you as an equal....maybe.

Third, what kind of weaponry do you own? A real man keeps a loaded rifle against the wall next to his bible and a handgun under his pillow while he sleeps. Are you married? If so, what kind of gun does your wife carry about the house when she's doing her chores? Obviously, someone has got to guard the castle from murderous coloreds and thieving Mexicans while your away at work bringing home the bacon. How about the young ones? I hope you've already taught them the finer points of handling a side arm and a long rifle.

Lastly, are you a regular American? Hopefully, you aren't Irish or one of those greasy east coast spaghetti slingers.

The Honorable Brother JessupT. Lloyd has spoken……..…Amen!

Ronald Crosby 07-02-2015 01:10 PM

in response to inquires.

The Lord calls us to do his work at times, as I'm sure you all know. We all know as well that good Jesus would never let a white man serve a full sentence for answering his call to burn down a housing complex that was festering with Crack smokers and ugly woman with no men to answer for them.

Though I failed Jesus by not taking into account that most of those "people" can't afford furniture, or many clothes, so there weren't enough combustible materials to grow a massive flame, not to mention they are incredible athletes but obviously Jesus knew that so perhaps he was testing me. He can strike down a black church with his holy lightening any time he wishes, surely he understands how fire works...of course he does, praise Jesus

Now to other questions. I've lived all over the country. Alabama, Mississippi, tennessee, Kentucky, all the carolinas. I had a short stint in florida, which I like to call Satan's melting pot.

Brother Tobias 07-02-2015 01:13 PM

Hi and welcome.

I liked your introduction. Its always a pleasure to be introduced to a god-fearing man that follows the holy scripture.

:welcome:

Alvin Moss 07-02-2015 10:22 PM

Did you find Jesus during your unfortunate incarceration? Many do. I have ministered at a prison nearby my own home. Many inmates are thirsty for word of Jesus.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-03-2015 02:20 AM

Welcome to these friendly forums! You seem like a respectable, biblical man. Are you married?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-03-2015 02:50 AM

I'd like to say welcome to God's favorite forum, but I'm afraid I can't do that since you are a Red Sox fan. That's pure communist, friend. :thumbdown: