The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Valentine's Day, AKA Treason Season! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   HOW DO GOTHS CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY ??? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19109)

Brother_Percy 01-19-2009 11:04 PM

HOW DO GOTHS CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY ???

Friends,

While February the 14th is a day when most secular folks exchange cards saying "I Love You", how do the Goths, Emus and similar freaks celebrate Valentines Day?? After all, Gothics pretty much hate everything, don't they? Perhaps Goths exchange cards with "I HATE YOU" written on them?

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...I_hate_you.jpg

Yes, for Gothics Valentines Day is the worst day of the year. It's a well known FACT that Gothics HATE Valentines Day even worse that us True Christians. Think of it as the main Anti-Gothic Holiday, in the same way as Halloween is the main Anti-Christian Holiday.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2306/...40e6f2.jpg?v=0

Goths hate Valentines Day so much, that many Gothic Bands even have Anti-Valentines Day names, such as the 'Valentines Day Massacre', 'Bullet For My Valentine' and 'Valentine Valentine Kill Kill Kill'.

http://www.davidrojas.net/PracFinal/...Of%20Blood.jpg

But the Goths have a far more sinister agenda come Valentines Day. Yes, on Valentines Day, Goths like nothing better than cutting REAL hearts out of 'normal' folks, and eating them!! Disgusting!!! :angry:

http://imakeprojects.com/Projects/bl...m_HPIM2575.JPG

Nobar King 01-19-2009 11:11 PM

Re: HOW DO GOTHS CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY ???

I thought they were going to line up to see that new 3d valentines day murder movie. They still have to take their girlfriends on dates, otherwise they aren't going to get any action.

Petal 01-19-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Brother_Percy (Post 285360)
While February the 14th is a day when most secular folks exchange cards saying "I Love You", how do the Goths, Emus and similar freaks celebrate Valentines Day??

they lurve to writes real bad poems to each others.:( here be some true emo poems

Quote:

"my poem"
you here me talk
but do you really listen?
you see me in pain
but do you even care?
you see i'm falling
but would you help me up?
you see i'm being buried alive
would you dig me up?
My heart is broken
But will you fix it?
I'm so depressed
will you be depressed with me?
Rip my brain of every memory of you
Would you do the same?

:blink:

this one have a happy endings tho, one less emo in the worlds,yay! :D
Quote:

"Car Crash"
He was twenty three
A bed wetter yet fancy free
Dressed up so elegantly
Called his lady callers his 'Cherie'
He didn't used to drink
Said he'd prefer just to think
Till they found him over a bathroom sink
Filling it full of crimson ink

Brother_Percy 01-20-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 285364)
I thought they were going to line up to see that new 3d valentines day murder movie. They still have to take their girlfriends on dates, otherwise they aren't going to get any action.

Sure they take their girlfriends on 'dates', Brother N, but these 'dates' will involve an animal desecration or two, sex with corpses in a graveyard, violent gang-rape with PVC fetish/bondage clothing, fingernails being pulled out by pliars, severe beatings with rubber fists, drinking the blood of babies, and cutting out the hearts of Christians and eating them.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-20-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petal (Post 285367)
they lurve to writes real bad poems to each others.:( here be some true emo poems
:blink:

this one have a happy endings tho, one less emo in the worlds,yay! :D

Please, Petal! No one writes as badly as that except as a horrid joke.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-20-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 285379)
Sure they take their girlfriends on 'dates', Brother N, but these 'dates' will involve an animal desecration or two, sex with corpses in a graveyard, violent gang-rape with PVC fetish/bondage clothing, fingernails being pulled out by pliars, severe beatings with rubber fists, drinking the blood of babies, and cutting out the hearts of Christians and eating them.

I think goth 'dates' mostly involve sharing a razor blade.

Eyce-sicle 01-20-2009 07:22 AM

^no thats emos, dude

uuuh...id imagine there arent random goth kids running around rippin' out human hearts...ya' know, cause murder is ILLEGAL?

dont you think somebody'd notice if people started dying from LACK OF A HEART?!

Brother_Percy 01-20-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyce-sicle (Post 285499)
uuuh...id imagine there arent random goth kids running around rippin' out human hearts...ya' know, cause murder is ILLEGAL?

Yea, because shooting up schools and raping small animals isn't. :sarcasm:

Mr.Brightside 01-27-2010 08:49 PM

I feel like they try to see how many times they can be raped. Like some sort of contest. :bad:

TruePath 01-27-2010 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 285360)
how do the Goths, Emus and similar freaks celebrate Valentines Day??

Emus?

I don't think they celebrate Valentines day at all my uneducated and dimwitted Christian friend! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu

Bobby-Joe 01-27-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Brightside (Post 461611)
I feel like they try to see how many times they can be raped. Like some sort of contest. :bad:

Sad but true. Goths like getting raped and beat up because it makes Jesus sad to see people He loves get hurt.

As a TRUE Christian I can't imagine being so full of hate. :(

GOD=life 01-27-2010 09:19 PM

They should just take off all their goth clothes, make up kits and sodomy toys and burn them... and then surrender to God and start a new phase in their life.

They CHOOSE to be evil, that's SO SAD!

Mr.Brightside 02-13-2010 05:27 PM

I totally agree with you.

Spaghetti Monster 02-13-2010 07:39 PM

I've been accused of being pretty emo. I pull off the emo look pretty well. My woman is taking me out to a nice Italian restraunt for Valentines' Day and then we're going to a movie. Not sure exactly what we'll do after that, but I'd guess you don't want to know, do you?

No, I don't rip any hearts out over Valentines Day or anything like that. It's absurd.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-13-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti Monster (Post 471086)
I've been accused of being pretty emo. I pull off the emo look pretty well. My woman is taking me out to a nice Italian restraunt for Valentines' Day and then we're going to a movie. Not sure exactly what we'll do after that, but I'd guess you don't want to know, do you?

No, I don't rip any hearts out over Valentines Day or anything like that. It's absurd.

I'll tell you what's absurd; a girl like you trying to pretend that you have a tallywhacker or the brains to back it up. God wants you to stop being a vile degenerate and start pumping out some sons for Him to use in future wars against islamofascists or chinks. Now get busy and get normal! :rtfm:

Quote:

Rom.1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Spaghetti Monster 02-13-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 471087)
I'll tell you what's absurd; a girl like you trying to pretend that you have a tallywhacker or the brains to back it up. God wants you to stop being a vile degenerate and start pumping out some sons for Him to use in future wars against islamofascists or chinks. Now get busy and get normal! :rtfm:

Where did I say I have a "tallywhacker?"

That's funny.

Anyway, would you really want me to raise kids? I'm an emo chick lesbian who has a history of cutting herself, I totally reject Christianity and the Bible, probably falling closer to Buddhism than any other major religion and I'm a die hard democrat. And I would raise my kids to be just like me.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-13-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti Monster (Post 471090)
Where did I say I have a "tallywhacker?"

That's funny.

Anyway, would you really want me to raise kids? I'm an emo chick lesbian who has a history of cutting herself, I totally reject Christianity and the Bible, probably falling closer to Buddhism than any other major religion and I'm a die hard democrat. And I would raise my kids to be just like me.

Why do you insist on condemning yourself to spending eternity in hell gulping sulfur and being tortured in horrible ways by demons forever and ever? :huh:

Just stop being a pervert. It's that simple. :threaten:

Spaghetti Monster 02-13-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 471092)
Why do you insist on condemning yourself to spending eternity in hell gulping sulfur and being tortured in horrible ways by demons forever and ever? :huh:

Just stop being a pervert. It's that simple. :threaten:

Yeah, Chick tracs are funny. In that kind of "OMG, this guy is totally nuts" kind of funny. I laugh at him, but never with him.

You should probably realize that this guy is a fringe nut and even most Christians agree with me on that when they get a good long look at some of the garbage he puts out.

I almost have to think he couldn't possibly actually be a Christian, but, instead, he's a twisted kind of joke version of a Christian.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-13-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti Monster (Post 471104)
Yeah, Chick tracs are funny. In that kind of "OMG, this guy is totally nuts" kind of funny. I laugh at him, but never with him.

You should probably realize that this guy is a fringe nut and even most Christians agree with me on that when they get a good long look at some of the garbage he puts out.

I almost have to think he couldn't possibly actually be a Christian, but, instead, he's a twisted kind of joke version of a Christian.

Why do you insist on being so hateful? Jack Chick is as Godly a man as you'll ever meet. Why is it that you perverts all take Christianity as a joke? God wants to save you from the lake of fire that He created.

Rain Dancer 01-18-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 285360)

http://www.davidrojas.net/PracFinal/...Of%20Blood.jpg

But the Goths have a far more sinister agenda come Valentines Day. Yes, on Valentines Day, Goths like nothing better than cutting REAL hearts out of 'normal' folks, and eating them!! Disgusting!!! :angry:

http://imakeprojects.com/Projects/bl...m_HPIM2575.JPG

....I'm pretty sure that's a FAKE heart used for art...silly