The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray that Ruth Ginsberg dies real soon (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116836)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-12-2019 04:24 AM

Pray that Ruth Ginsberg dies real soon

With Mr. Trump on the cusp of an election year, I urge all Christians to pray for the rapid death of liberal hold-out and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsberg. Historical precedent (since 2016) dictates that a President must defer his choice in the final year of his Presidency and let the new President decide. This important principle rests on the pre-emptive right of the (unknown) incoming President to assume the duties and responsibilities 1 year into the future.

But maybe it's time to put these quaint traditions aside - however much we hold them dear - and look forward to a new future where the President decides all matters that arise during his own term. It's kind of a radical idea. I tend to lean more traditional on this issue for the moment but let's see how events turn out.

Prayer Warrior 09-12-2019 04:58 AM

Re: Pray that Ruth Ginsberg dies real soon

I am guessing Trump is saving the best for last!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1175668)
And don't forget the Supreme Court seat Mr. Trump has promised me. :Jumpy:

Though I am wondering if it was wise to wait this long. Who knows when she'll kick the bucket. I'm sure Trump knows what's best. Maybe the fact that Pastor Ezekiel was promised a seat on the court means he knows she'll be dead sometime within his presidency.

Nobar King 09-12-2019 08:17 PM

I have been praying for this since the day that our savior, Donald Trump, became president. I will continue to pray and hope that my efforts allow Him to appoint another righteous Justice!

Johny Joe Hold 09-13-2019 03:00 AM

In a few months our President will have been in office THREE years. How can it be we still have some rotten liberals like Ginsberg on the bench?

If she is alive when he ends his forth year it will be a tremendous injustice. The President and those of us who support his deserve our own Supreme Court.

WilliamJenningsBryan 09-13-2019 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1257737)
In a few months our President will have been in office THREE years. How can it be we still have some rotten liberals like Ginsberg on the bench?

If she is alive when he ends his forth year it will be a tremendous injustice. The President and those of us who support his deserve our own Supreme Court.

It's my theory that Ginsberg is already dead - possible for a few years now. What you're seeing is some kind of zombietron cooked up by the deep state and leftist forces in silicon valley. Everytime she goes into the "hospital" it's either to recharge her batteries or download new software.

So who's writing her legal opinions on the court? Obama - why do you think he didn't leave DC when Trump took office? Joe "gaffeman" Biden accidently let it slip last week - he said if he became president he would appoint Obama to the Supreme Court.

I think Jesus is waiting until just before the election in 2020 for this sinister plot to be uncovered - and Trump will win by a landslide.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 09-13-2019 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1257738)
So who's writing her legal opinions on the court? Obama - why do you think he didn't leave DC when Trump took office?

I heard it was because he wanted to stay close to the Kenyan embassy, the Russian Cultural Center and the Islamic Center - all within an easy 10-minute stroll of his fancy Tudor* house in Kalorama Heights.

* It's interesting that America was still building Tudor houses the 1920s. They stopped building them in Britain around 1603.

Didymus Much 09-13-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1257739)
...* It's interesting that America was still building Tudor houses the 1920s...

It's simply stained lath and stucco veneer over typical balloon-frame construction. Some think it looks "fancy", but it's all about the cheap, with low maintenance. :thumbdown:

Johny Joe Hold 09-16-2019 09:01 PM

We might be misplacing our prayers. This fellow does not look like he feels well. Seventy something is not a recipe for countless decades more on the court.

https://www.biography.com/.image/ar_...5658-2-402.jpg

Kyrre Eliasen 09-17-2019 10:00 AM

Dead or alive she is suffering. That is why God is great. Amen.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-18-2019 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrre Eliasen (Post 1257857)
Dead or alive she is suffering. That is why God is great. Amen.

Friend, I am sure you're right. The negro boy in the post above yours also looks in pain. Let's extend prayers for the both of them then have a quick Senate confirmation with no checks (like last time). Checks are for Democrats, not America-loving patriots.

Dennis Lukes 09-22-2019 12:02 AM

While I do frequently pray for the death of Darth Vader Ginsberg, I resent the aspersions being cast on Clarence Thomas. He is a Bush Sr. appointee and a good house nigra who keeps his mouth shut and votes how the GOP tells him. In short, he's the perfect black boy, not some uppity liberal jig like Obama. I will pray for his health.

WWJDnow 09-19-2020 01:15 AM

GLORY! Our prayers have been answered. Now we can begin the task of making America wholesome again. No more abortion! No more separation of church and state! No more contraception! No more gun control! No more gay or interracial marriage! No more black and Hispanic voting or Muslims in America! No more fake news from CNN and the other liberal-bias networks! What a great day this is for freedom!

BTW, happy new year to our Jewish friends. The one's who're still alive, that is! Now, please move to Israel, where God wants you to be.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-19-2020 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1273775)
GLORY! Our prayers have been answered. Now we can begin the task of making America wholesome again. No more abortion! No more separation of church and state! No more contraception! No more gun control! No more gay or interracial marriage! No more black and Hispanic voting or Muslims in America! No more fake news from CNN and the other liberal-bias networks!

Is there time for thoughts and prayers? You know how after some people die in a mass-shooting or whatever, some other people go all crazy about changing the laws and we have to tell them now is not the time, think of the families, prayers for all. I'm sure this isn't one of those times.

WWJDnow 09-19-2020 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1273778)
Is there time for thoughts and prayers? You know how after some people die in a mass-shooting or whatever, some other people go all crazy about changing the laws and we have to tell them now is not the time, think of the families, prayers for all. I'm sure this isn't one of those times.

What good would prayers do? Justice Ginsberg was a Jew. She didn't accept Jesus as her personal Savior (or even apologize for killing Him), so she's burning in Hell now.

Prayer Warrior 09-19-2020 11:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/O041uCB.jpg

RBG finally did her part to make America great again. Gotta thank her for croaking on a Friday afternoon. Three day party!

Oh, I mean best wishes thoughts and prayers and all that.

Johny Joe Hold 09-19-2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1273795)
Oh, I mean best wishes thoughts and prayers and all that.

There is news now that Justice Ginsberg may have repented for all her sinful rulings. It would have happened just before she died.

I wish we could find out for certain one way or another. We all know if she did not repent she is now is a pool of fire. But, if she did repent, and Jesus accepted it as sincere, her soul has the potential of avoiding an eternity of punishment.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...paign=standard

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-19-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1273801)
But, if she did repent, and Jesus accepted it as sincere, her soul has the potential of avoiding an eternity of punishment.

As if dying 45 days before the election and thereby gifting President Trump another Supreme Court pick weren't enough punishment for the liberal Jewess. You can only hope she repented and is sitting by Jesus' side as He clears the way for Republican domination. Otherwise her entire life might feel completely pointless (as well as burning in the lake of fire for the rest of eternity).

Prayer Warrior 09-20-2020 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1273801)
There is news now that Justice Ginsberg may have repented for all her sinful rulings. It would have happened just before she died.

I wish we could find out for certain one way or another. We all know if she did not repent she is now is a pool of fire. But, if she did repent, and Jesus accepted it as sincere, her soul has the potential of avoiding an eternity of punishment.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...paign=standard

There is some conflict over what RBG's dying wish was, considering nobody actually has proof or an audio recording of her final moments. Some people claim she wanted the decision deferred, but others claim something else. Given the timing of her death, some part of me wants to believe in her final moments she realized the error of her ways and did not want to risk the chance of allowing Biden the opportunity to name her replacement.

https://i.imgur.com/L7R6Yvo.png

If this is the case, then I would like to honor her dying wish by immediately having Trump name her replacement. Under ordinary circumstances I would say that during the final year of the term the President should defer their choice to the future President, but this case is a special exception.