The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I Can't Stand Indian Givers (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118270)

Johny Joe Hold 11-29-2020 04:39 PM

I Can't Stand Indian Givers

How could one of our brothers in the effort to overturn the fraudulent election of Joe Biden turn on us? Anyone who does that should be required to leave the country. That person is our former "friend", Fred Eshelman. Freddie is a billionaire investor who has always come through for us.

When President Trump and Rudy Giuliani put together a team to reverse the election results they turned first to Freddie. Freddie came through with $2 1/2 million. Of course, Rudy needed some of that for himself. His fee is $20,000 per day.

Some of it was needed to pay back salaries in the campaign. The Trump people signed an agreement with Freddie they would get to the Supreme Court with the fraud they said they had already found.

Now Freddie is claiming all this has come to nothing and he wants his $2 1/2 million returned. The Trump people offered him $1 million if he would not go to court. That was not enough for greedy Freddie, he wants back all of his $2 1/2 million.

Freddie and all the rest of us who gave substantial funds to the over turn effort need to remember these things take time. There is still a month until all states have certified their votes. Then there is another month before Bumbling Biden shows up at the White House. Just because about a dozen cases have been thrown out by Federal Judges does not mean the effort will be unsuccessful.

We know God intends for President Trump to remain in office. Let's not be thinking we are smarter than God.

Donor to pro-Trump group sues to get his money back after dropped election lawsuits (msn.com)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-29-2020 04:43 PM

Re: I Can't Stand Indian Givers

So Brother Donald was only pretending to sue, so he could bilk his supporters out of money?

That just proves he's smart.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-29-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1277156)
So Brother Donald was only pretending to sue, so he could bilk his supporters out of money?

The Khaleek Times reports that the legal challenges will cost Trump the Republicans us more than $60m. No price is too small when protecting democracy. I hope someone is taking down the names of people like Fred Eshelman for $2.5m of special treatment - it'd be a shame if roving mobs of well-regulated militias showed up at the wrong person's house.

Johny Joe Hold 11-29-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1277157)
The Khaleek Times reports that the legal challenges will cost Trump the Republicans us more than $60m. No price is too small when protecting democracy. I hope someone is taking down the names of people like Fred Eshelman for $2.5m of special treatment when this is all resolved.

Sixty million is a reasonable price. When we have people like Biden destroying the very voting system that made America we have to pony up whatever money it takes.

Trump has this thing figured out. He told Fox today that after he had won the election a new batch of votes were "dumped" into polling places. Where did they come from he is asking? When the Trump people present this to Federal judges under oath the only ruling available will be a Trump second term.

You can bet Freddie will be on his knees pleading for the chance to give the President money. Sorry, he's history.