The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Belly Aching Brits (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116583)

Phil Ander 07-15-2019 02:50 PM

Belly Aching Brits

As Teresa May gets hooked off the international stage, she couldn't resist taking a last potshot at the best President of All Time, Donald Trump.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48990760

Teresa is destined for obscurity. Became Prime Minister because no one else wanted the job. Thankfully she'll be soon out the back door of 10 Downing Street with her belongings in a cardboard box.

As a proud American we do need some cooperation from the Brits to maintain security for valuable overseas American assets such as golf courses and fast food outlets.

I have no doubt that Boris (not a Russian name by any means) Johnson will deliver the goods for the USA. Boris will be known for his mettle, and Teresa for her meltdown.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-15-2019 06:58 PM

Re: Belly Aching Brits

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Ander (Post 1255056)
I have no doubt that Boris (not a Russian name by any means) Johnson will deliver the goods for the USA. Boris will be known for his mettle, and Teresa for her meltdown.

Boris's full name is Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and his paternal great-grandfather was a Turk, one Ali Kemal. I think the FACT that our beloved President :wub: has been so supportive of Mr Johnson's campaign for the prime ministry of England just goes to prove that The Donald is not a racist. :thumbsup:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-15-2019 08:30 PM

And just as a follow-up, Boris's credentials have been further confirmed by his assertion, 13 years ago, that Islam caused the Mooslim world to be centuries behind Real American™ civilization. Where in the Mussulman world can we find the glorious Renaissance art produced by future Americans?

(The article is somewhat critical in tone, but one only has to look at the journalist's French name to disregard her inane, semi-literate warbling.)

There's yet more nonsense by the same woman here. I haven't read it, obviously, what with being about to deliver a child. Based on previous experience, I estimate that it will arrive within 30 minutes. Please pray that it will be a healthy son.

Phil Ander 07-15-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1255064)
what with being about to deliver a child. Based on previous experience, I estimate that it will arrive within 30 minutes. Please pray that it will be a healthy son.

Congratulations are in order. I pray it is a son. At least you didn't have an ultrasound and have one of those awful "gender reveal" celebrations.

Phil

Johny Joe Hold 07-15-2019 11:48 PM

What is wrong with these leaders of inferior countries? Almost daily there is a leaked emails or private conversations in which a foreign dignitary pokes ridicule at our distinguished President.

And how does our President react to this unwarranted criticism? The word stoic comes to mind. He simply ignores it and carries on. Yes, he occasionally tweets something in response. But, mostly he is a high level policy guy. The purpose of his tweets is always to improve the lives of his citizens.

Let's rally around our President and save him from belly aching Brits.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 07-16-2019 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1255074)
Let's rally around our President and save him from belly aching Brits.

It's not just the Brits, it's all the Europeans. Who needs friends like that when we have Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Israel and North Korea? Britain is not bad, for example they are good for moving money around in a hurry. But not inner circle qualty... yet. With a little encouragement from the President, they should be able to clean house.