The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Inside the minds of perverts, sex-maniacs, deviants, and the #metoo sluts who seduce them! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114960)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-14-2018 02:34 PM

Inside the minds of perverts, sex-maniacs, deviants, and the #metoo sluts who seduce them!

WARNING: MEN ONLY

#metoo as seen through the eyes of doctors specializing in sex-maniacs and general deviants, or "paraphilliacs" in doctor-speak.

Some thoughts:

1. I'm still with the feminists on this one: moral condemnation, outrage, moral panic are the correct response. Feminists focus their outrage on the sex-maniac, we focus our outrage on the sluts who get molested and then act so surprised, as if religious authorities in every culture haven't spent the last 5,000 years telling them exactly what was going to happen.

Attempts to get to the root causes of the problem are obviously just siding with the slut, victim-blaming the man who was seduced, and so on. Finding out the truth is okay when dealing with small problems, but this problem is too big for the truth, making blind fury the proper response.

2. Sex-maniac behavior, such as flashing and public self-abuse, are described as "courtship malfunctions". The speculation is that in the ancient, savage past, #metoo behavior was a standard courtship ritual, and modern men have not gotten the memo describing modern courtship rituals. Because there ARE no modern courtship rituals, thank you very much sexual revolution.

So when a man wants to have sex, he listens to an argument of angels and demons on his shoulders.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/p...Bettajdbka.jpg

The devil is the ancient urges, whether they are actual demons, or, if you're an atheist, "instincts from earlier stages of evolution".:wacko: The conversation tends to go like this:

Demon: :devil:"whip it out!"
Angel: :innocent:"the proper way to get sex is to follow the proper courtship rituals of your culture".
(But today the angel has no rituals or culture to pass on.)
:innocent:"Um....I hear that chicks are into vampires. Aren't you like, part vampire or something? No?"
:devil:"Whip your dick out! Why the Hell not?"
:("I dunno, maybe he's right. Nobody tells me anything."

If feminists really wanted the molestation to stop, they would work on giving society a clearly organized courtship ritual. In their defense, some have done just this, but of course any heterosexual ritual designed inside a college bubble by rich lesbians is going to turn out just like you'd expect. (The first step is "make sure everybody is a lawyer").

3. Fetishes seem to happen because children get confused when they are trying to figure out what sex is. Around ages 6 to 8, most children figure out that sex means a man on a woman. Some kids, while getting spanked, end up concluding that sex means spanking, and their urges end up derailed.

This seems to have been the scientific consensus for a long time, yet nobody has acted on this. Nobody has ever thought to just take a bunch of 6 to 8 year olds and show them straight people being straight.

Instead, think what messages you got as a 6-8 year old: the only women in your life are your teachers, who are obviously sexless old hags, TV has nothing but a surreal mess of male rock stars with long hair and makeup, women with short hair and pants...And it's only gotten worse.

4. What is with the term "sexual predator"? Why this metaphor, of all things? What is the appropriate way for a man to find sexual subsistence? Would a man get better results as a "sexual herbivore"? Or "sexual scavengers"? Or "Sexual parasites"? Women certainly don't want men who wait for the sex to arrive pre-packaged. This metaphor really drives home my conclusion that feminism is dominated by frigids and lesbians who just don't want straight sex to happen, ever.

BrotherLarry 07-18-2018 09:03 PM

Re: Inside the minds of perverts, sex-maniacs, deviants, and the #metoo sluts who seduce them!

The title of this post reminds me of New York City. Please pray that I remain a beacon of light in a wretched place.

DolliMoans 07-19-2018 08:49 AM

Re: Inside the minds of perverts, sex-maniacs, deviants, and the #metoo sluts who seduce them!

Sorry, I mis-clicked on this thread trying to get to Word Association. :( The thread title was giving me ideas for all sorts of Democratic politicians in mind.
Forgive me gentlemen, I'll be on my way.

BibleReader2231 07-22-2018 10:00 PM

This is Maxine's father. Upon her opening this thread I have grounded her for the night as this topic was not meant for her eyes but it was opened up. She will be praying five times more than usual tonight for punishment. My sincerest apologies for her opening a thread meant for Christian men.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-01-2019 05:12 PM

I notice that nobody pays attention to one of the weirdest paraphillias of all: men who want their woman to orgasm. Even the Catholics are with us on this one:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7hRb_QUIAAI_Ms.jpg:large

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-02-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1235242)

4. What is with the term "sexual predator"? Why this metaphor, of all things? What is the appropriate way for a man to find sexual subsistence? Would a man get better results as a "sexual herbivore"? Or "sexual scavengers"? Or "Sexual parasites"? Women certainly don't want men who wait for the sex to arrive pre-packaged. This metaphor really drives home my conclusion that feminism is dominated by frigids and lesbians who just don't want straight sex to happen, ever.

Astonishing insights, Brother Jeb. I should note there is another method of "subsistence" involving nurturing young buds into full bloom. It's popular in the UK, but they call it grooming for some reason, whereas I prefer to think of it as supporting young ladies through a difficult time.

Chubsy-Wubsy 07-03-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1235242)
WARNING: MEN ONLY

So when a man wants to have sex, he listens to an argument of angels and demons on his shoulders.

Jesus Christ! You got that one right Mister. This is what I'm being struggling with.

My problem is I enjoy the <<<inappropriate reference removed>>>

How do I stop thinking of sexual perversions?

Thank you for the enlightening post.

Chubsy-Wubsy 07-03-2019 03:08 PM

Thank you Basilias

For the infractions, I mean. I deserve it.

I did not mean to dishonor anyone it was a casual reference but I got the message. Will try and avoid that kinda talk.

I am trying to learn Christianity for sure. Might be a long uphill struggle because I have spritual questions that need to be answered.

Basilissa 07-03-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubbs (Post 1254423)
Thank you Basilias

For the infractions, I mean. I deserve it.

I did not mean to dishonor anyone it was a casual reference but I got the message. Will try and avoid that kinda talk.

I am trying to learn Christianity for sure. Might be a long uphill struggle because I have spritual questions that need to be answered.

You should start by reading the Bible. All of it, not just a few nice sounding verses. If you cannot get hold of a hard copy, you can find it online here:

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org

Chubsy-Wubsy 07-03-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1254424)
You should start by reading the Bible. All of it, not just a few nice sounding verses. If you cannot get hold of a hard copy, you can find it online here:

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org

Thank you I will make a sincere effort.

I am not sure if I follow the language though.

For example, Nehemiah 6:6. I swear the following passage bounced off my head.

Wherein was written, It is reported among the heathen, and Gashmu saith it, that thou and the Jews think to rebel: for which cause thou buildest the wall, that thou mayest be their king, according to these words.

I need an easier Bible version with simple vocabulary. Where will I find the translators?

Isabella White 07-03-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubbs (Post 1254423)

Young man, if you are trying (and I mean, sincerely trying) to learn about the love of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:, then you are in the right place. We, the :true-fancy: followers of :god-fancy: Almighty are here to testify to the Grace and Salvation through the blessing of being washed in the shed :blood: of :christ-fancy:. One thing you should be doing is reading your :kjv1611: on a daily basis. And since you are a newcomer, I should advise that you must be doing this several times throughout the day. It is the only way for you to develop a better relationship with the :lord-fancy:.

Psalm 119:10,11:
10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Now, I am assuming that you are ARE saved, are you not? Have you asked the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: to forgive you of your disgusting, icky sins? Have you accepted :his: generous offer of Salvation, based on a true desire to REPENT of all sin and to live righteously in service unto :him-fancy:?

I John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Failure to do so will result not only in hypocrisy, but it will land you in :hell-2: for all of eternity!

Revelation 3:15,16:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

A blessed day to you, Mr. Chubbs,
Sincerely, Sincerely W.

Isabella White 07-03-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubbs (Post 1254425)
I am not sure if I follow the language though.
For example, Nehemiah 6:6. I swear the following passage bounced off my head.
Wherein was written, It is reported among the heathen, and Gashmu saith it, that thou and the Jews think to rebel: for which cause thou buildest the wall, that thou mayest be their king, according to these words. I need an easier Bible version with simple vocabulary. Where will I find the translators?

Oh, good heavens! Can nobody read in this day and age? I suppose you'll also say that you can't read cursive handwriting! (And, please, don't tell me that you don't know what "cursive" is.)
Young man, what is so difficult about understanding that passage of blessed Scripture from the :kjv1611:? Just take your time with it, and if there are words that you do not understand, then you can look them up in a dictionary. As for wanting an "easier Bible version with simple vocabulary", I'm afraid that you shan't be finding any of that syrupy stuff here at :forum-fancy:. We follow ONLY the True Word of :god-fancy: at :landover-fancy:, and that is the :kjv1611:. We do not cherry-pick our favorite verses, nor do we ignore the parts that some might not like.

II Timothy 3:16: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

Now, then, all you have to do is to buckle down and get to brass tacks. :god-fancy: will bless you for your work!

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-03-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubbs (Post 1254425)

Please don't swear, dear. It's a sign of poor education. As to your problem, if you have read as far as Nehemiah 6:6 in the nine minutes between Sister Basilissa posting the link and your reply, I sincerely doubt that you have understood anything. Why not read the conventional way, in order? If you start at Genesis 1:1 and read slowly - moving your lips if necessary - then all will become clear. :thumbsup:

Chubsy-Wubsy 07-03-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1254426)
Young man, if you are trying (and I mean, sincerely trying) to learn about the love of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:, then you are in the right place.

Oh thank you ma'am.

Quote:

We, the :true-fancy: followers of :god-fancy: Almighty are here to testify to the Grace and Salvation through the blessing of being washed in the shed :blood: of :christ-fancy:.

You betcha. I agree, you know what I'm saying.

Quote:

Now, I am assuming that you are ARE saved, are you not?

What do you mean by saved? I have no clue whatsoever.

Quote:

Have you asked the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: to forgive you of your disgusting, icky sins? Have you accepted :his: generous offer of Salvation, based on a true desire to REPENT of all sin and to live righteously in service unto :him-fancy:?

I guess not but I'm perfectly willing to do it once I read the terms and conditions, as you would in any real world contract. Always read the terms and conditions properly.

Quote:

Failure to do so will result not only in hypocrisy, but it will land you in :hell-2: for all of eternity!

No I don't wanna go to hell no!!!!:o:fear2::fear2:

Quote:

Revelation 3:15,16:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

As an aside, isn't that eerily similar to what Bill Cutting says to Boss Tweed in Gangs of New York? It's a classic you gotta see that flick if not already. Here's a quote.

Quote:

Boss Tweed: You killed an elected official?
Bill: Who elected him?
Boss Tweed: You don't know what you've done to yourself.
Bill: [taps his glass eye with a knife] I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth. You can build your filthy world without me.

Pretty Remarkable don't you think.

Quote:

A blessed day to you, Mr. Chubbs,
Sincerely, Sincerely W.

Thank you God bless.

James Hutchins 07-03-2019 05:11 PM

I have tried to understand perversion and deviancy. You know the old saying 'until you walk a mile in a mans shoes, you cannot know the weight he is carrying'? Well friends, I have walked tens of thousands of miles. Still, I cannot understand deviants, try as I might.

I suppose I am lucky that Jesus takes my hand in His and guides me, holding me steady and lifting me up so I can rise on top. Praise His Glory! :yahoo:

Chubsy-Wubsy 07-03-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1254452)
I have tried to understand perversion and deviancy. You know the old saying 'until you walk a mile in a mans shoes, you cannot know the weight he is carrying'? Well friends, I have walked tens of thousands of miles. Still, I cannot understand deviants, try as I might.

Brother Hutchins

I should be considered a bona fide deviant and pervert. You don't have to walk in my shoes but I can explain you what's going on my mind. I believe there is a female demon residing in my body that forces me to copulate with her. It's called a succubus and she targets sexually promiscuous male.

because of this demon I can only achieve fulfillment through perversions. The good news is that having sinned for over 16 years, I am finally fighting the demon inside me.

I told her 7x times "in the name of Jesus Christ leave my body, you witch." She wouldn't budge an inch.

YIC
Chubbs

Jim C. Lombardo 07-05-2019 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubbs (Post 1254461)
Brother Hutchins

I should be considered a bona fide deviant and pervert.
YIC
Chubbs

With a name like Chubbs, I'm really not surprised. We are not into that sort of stuff at Landover, we are only into Jesus, good sir.

I understand a chub (disgusting fat-body boys) is like a younger bear (burly, engorged pervos with moustaches), according to the homer lexicon so kindly informed by Brother Larry. In which case, you must be underaged. :nono: Reporting you to the DOF, effective immediately.

Chubsy-Wubsy 07-05-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim C. Lombardo (Post 1254582)
With a name like Chubbs, I'm really not surprised. We are not into that sort of stuff at Landover, we are only into Jesus, good sir.

I understand a chub (disgusting fat-body boys) is like a younger bear (burly, engorged pervos with moustaches), according to the homer lexicon so kindly informed by Brother Larry. In which case, you must be underaged. :nono: Reporting you to the DOF, effective immediately.

The proper name is Chester but I've always been called Chubbs my whole life. It has something to do with my plump, rosy cheeks. That is why I have to wear a mustache. Still many people are looking for any excuse to touch my body but I only allow this privilege to lovely young ladies. The percentage of fags in New York is unbelievably high. I've been sexually harassed more often than the ladies. The Italian Guidos are the worst followed by the Mexicans and the Cubans or whatever. One of my biggest fears is going to prison as the negro felons would be having a real blast passing me around like poundcake. That's a fate worse than hell. :fear2::o:o:o:(:(

I am anti-homo because I don't like to be touched by men - PERIOD. I even stopped using the MTA North Railroad thanks to all the middle age male perverts looking for any excuse to slip their slimy fingers into my fine derriere. :fear2::fear2::fear2::fear2::fear2:

If I didn't have a masturbation problem (have been praying to Jesus to cure it), I'd be regularly having sexual intercourse with more of these lovely ladies. I've been called a human teddy bear and I find that very flattering. ;)

Despite my homosexual vibes, I am not homo, I hate homos. I'm only into women, unfortunately many pervert men don't get the message. :pirate::wub:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-29-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubsy-Wubsy (Post 1254589)
Cubans or whatever.

Those are called Puerto Ricans. God sent a hurricane upon them, Trump told them to F.O.A.D. (frolic off and die), and I've heard nothing from them since.

If they come near you again, make references to the hurricane by talking about how hard you blow.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-30-2019 08:15 AM

Brother Jeb, thank you for this wonderful thread. I have been following up with research on the topic with some gusto. If you are still compiling material for the Landover archives on this type of perversion, then I would like to contribute this video, where a female sex-pervert describes the process of what she does to herself in front of other people - including men. And women. It's disgusting. Disgusting.