The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SATAN! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=24387)

SpeakWithYourHeart 05-23-2011 03:45 PM

Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean (Post 754852)
I think if you wanted to make a point you would've been better using the appropriate Scripture rather than just a narcissistic self-centred opinionated cherry-picking mind-spew like that attack on humble Christians.

Why so much anger? If I had you in front of me right now you'd be wondering how to pick yourself up off the floor right now after that insolent mannerless tirade.

Sorry. I didn't mean for it to be so long. I was honestly pretty calm while typing that out, but some of the comments in the thread left me sick to my stomach, and I had to respond. Some parts were opinion, and I admitted when they were. I'm not trying to attack anyone though, that wasn't the point at all.

Lost Sheep McUinnean 05-23-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeakWithYourHeart (Post 754857)
Sorry. I didn't mean for it to be so long. I was honestly pretty calm while typing that out, but some of the comments in the thread left me sick to my stomach, and I had to respond. Some parts were opinion, and I admitted when they were. I'm not trying to attack anyone though, that wasn't the point at all.

Well apologize right now then.

Properly.

Reuben 05-24-2011 05:43 PM

my daughter rubbed her pediabear toy against her vagina, she is 10 years old, i am afraid she will be sent to hell to burn with Satan, what shall i do?

MisterM 05-24-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuben (Post 755476)
my daughter rubbed her pediabear toy against her cooter, she is 10 years old, i am afraid she will be sent to hell to burn with Satan, what shall i do?

Stop trolling, you are not True Christian, you don't have pediabear toys. Repent. Accept Jesus in to you heart and create introduction thread.

YiC,
Miikka

PurpleCharmer 11-07-2014 05:07 PM

Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SATAN!

Your daughter was punished because she rubbed herself.

Why is rubbing considered a punishable act? Inform her, teach her discretion and prudence. I'm sure I don't know why Christians are supposed to be loving and nurturing and the only Christians I've ever known are just outspoken and over the top. She is a child, not a woman. You can't punish her for an act she didn't know was for adults. And furthermore, I don't think God was an idiot. When he created men and women he gave us genitals that respond to stimulation, like everything else on our bodies. It isn't a "sin", it's a scientific fact.

If He didn't want us to feel pleasure, why is the clitoris located where it's so easily accessible? And more to the point, why is it only women are truly held to the standards of virginity? When a girl loses her virginity, there's a medical way to know that it's happened or not. If a boy loses his virginity no one will ever know unless he says something. Coincidence? I think it's just another thing men feel like they need to control. Probably for the same reasons that they go around having promiscuous sex and no one chastises them for it. And again, probably the same reason men are usually child abusers and molesters, murderers, and rapists.

All people are entitled to be human. Be Christian to be good to yourself and to others, not to be partial to yourself when it's convenient. This is the problem with religion, and that goes for every religion that follows a set of rules. I'm all for being moral and good, and for sharing what I have and giving to others, etc. But never would I raise my hand to my child for something as innocent and natural as the human condition.

And most interestingly, the fact that just because someone called you on the fact that you abused your daughter, which you did, and said you were not being a good Christian, you ban everyone who opposes you. Hahaha, ban me, too, please. Can't imagine a good person/parent/WOMAN who would WANT to be associated with you.

Didymus Much 11-07-2014 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleCharmer (Post 1118307)
...I'm all for being moral and good...

Those are your morals, and your definition of good. They are not universal, and probably not all that justifiable; it's just the way you've been trained.

Quote:

...you ban everyone who opposes you...
Um, hello?

Quote:

...Can't imagine a good person/parent/WOMAN who would WANT to be associated with you.
And there you go again, defining your morality as universal.

Mary Etheldreda 11-07-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Your daughter was punished because she rubbed herself.

Nonsense. She was punished for practicing being a whore. Not only does impurity significantly decrease her father's likelihood of finding a suitable husband for her, but it increases the chances of unleashing a spiritual battle throughout the entire home. Look, you can invite demonic attack in through Harry Potter, through thriftstore sweaters, through the anal cavity, but there are hardly any more horrifying than that which comes from the cooter of a whoorish child.

Quote:

And furthermore, I don't think God was an idiot. When he created men and women he gave us genitals that respond to stimulation, like everything else on our bodies. It isn't a "sin", it's a scientific fact.

The only reason you think it isn't a Sin is because you believe in modern day science and not the Immutable Word of God. We know science is an intellectual trap, a means by which Satan tricks you into being his willing dupe (I Timothy 6:20-21). You can embrace that all you want, but Brother Jeb is a True Christian™ man. He didn't write the Bible, he just obeys it.

Quote:

All people are entitled to be human.

But not all humans are entitled to be equal (Romans 9:21-22).

Quote:

I'm all for being moral and good, and for sharing what I have and giving to others, etc. But never would I raise my hand to my child for something as innocent and natural as the human condition.

If you cannot reliably identify True Morality, then you don't know if you are behaving morally and ethically. You just know you're behaving in such a way that doesn't make you feel bad. You're behaving selfishly, in other words.

Jim Farmer 11-07-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

When a girl loses her virginity, there's a medical way to know that it's happened or not. If a boy loses his virginity no one will ever know unless he says something. Coincidence?

And why do you think God made you women like that? So that He could tell which were harlots and which were not.

BobFaget 11-13-2015 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulie (Post 382584)
I've been reading many post here in the past few months, but this one angered me and I had to sign up for an account.

After reading Jeb's situation and how he resolved it, I found I became angry. In no way am I telling another parent how to raise their children, but this borders the line of child cruelty in my eyes.

Fisrt off I'm sure she had no idea what she was feeling was sexuall in nature, rather a new feeling that she couldn't associate with good or bad. Instead of educating your daughter you chose to punish her with no explination, beat her then burn a gift that was given to her out of love.

This will definitally send her mixed messages, have you at least sat down with her and explained why she was punished so servearlly? Maybee it's time to educate her about her body (only what she needs to know, no need to get to deep into it.)

I am in no means judging you Jeb (the good lord will do that) but I must call your parenting into question, it actually frightens me. :wacko:

Why are u arguing with these clowns, they are true Believers here Pauline, they mean all of this, of course they will say that they believe tho

Didymus Much 11-13-2015 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobsaget (Post 1166402)
Why are u...

Responding to a six year old post?

BobFaget 11-16-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1166408)
Responding to a six year old post?

I a nice person, and why u suck a jerk

Mary Etheldreda 11-16-2015 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobsaget (Post 1166782)
I a nice person, and why u suck a jerk

He's an atheist, dear. All atheists are jerks. They are incapable of knowing the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, compassion and conflict.

I hope that helps.

:)

Back against wall 11-16-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobsaget (Post 1166402)
Why are u arguing with these clowns, they are true Believers here Pauline, they mean all of this, of course they will say that they believe tho

Why are you talking to dead people? Do you practice witchcraft? Are you a Sinner Son? Are you unclean .. Whats the spell for "Suck it up"?

Iplaytf2 07-14-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 346713)
For her 6th birthday I gave my daughter, Alice, a plush Unicorn. I did it to remind her of the many Biblical teachings related to this rare creature:

Recently I asked her how she liked her unicorn, and what she had learned from it. She said that she "rode" the unicorn often, and after a while she gets a "fuzzy feeling". Instantly I understood what was going on. My intended Biblical teaching aide had become an aide of an entirely different nature - a sex toy, teaching her all the techniques of whoredom!

After a very vigorous paddling session I burned the plush sex-toy in front of her, pausing only to brush the tears from her eyes so she could see the burning clearly.

I then sent her to bed without dinner and got to work researching the horrors of plush toys. It turns out there is even a form of plush "love doll" called "teddy babes"!

http://www.teddy-babes.com/images/akiko_lft.jpg

And then there are these:

http://inventorspot.com/files/images...ist_custom.jpg

http://inventorspot.com/files/images...ist_custom.jpg

Even when they are not inducing orgasms, some plush toys are terrible role models. Just look at these:

http://www.damneddollies.com/Images/dolls/merle.jpghttp://www.damneddollies.com/Images/dolls/minerva.jpg

The Bible tells us that Satan will come to us in soft, cuddly ways. "Wolves in Sheeps clothing" is the exact quote. Indeed, many plush toys are made of actual wool!

PARENTS! BEWARE WOLVES IN (Soft, cuddly) SHEEPS CLOTHING!

;)

Are you stupid? They are harmless they only have cotton in them, sure some are made from wool, but they don't kill the animal to do that, my God, does anyone here have a sense of intelligence.

James Hutchins 07-15-2021 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iplaytf2 (Post 1286960)
;)

Are you stupid? They are harmless they only have cotton in them, sure some are made from wool, but they don't kill the animal to do that, my God, does anyone here have a sense of intelligence.

I have recently learned that cotton is picked by nigras.:watermelon: So you must be a heartless racist! People like you disgust me. Where have you denied Christianty?

Iplaytf2 07-15-2021 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1286966)
I have recently learned that cotton is picked by nigras.:watermelon: So you must be a heartless racist! People like you disgust me. Where have you denied Christianty?

That happened in 1880, now black people have all the right they want, I want an equal world with equal rights, and you ain't helping.

Didymus Much 07-15-2021 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iplaytf2 (Post 1286998)
Oh, and I'm 15, uh, so you are doing this to a 15 year old

Then you're a 15-year old liar.

There are reasons why 15 year olds should not be posting here.

Someday, when you're not 15 anymore, you may understand.

Take care. :bye:

James Hutchins 07-15-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iplaytf2 (Post 1286998)
That happened in 1880, now black people have all the right they want, I want an equal world with equal rights, and you ain't helping.

So they use old cotton?:fear2:

Bruhman73638 07-28-2021 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1287008)
So they use old cotton?:fear2:

No, they use new cotton, old cotton is usually no good and stale after a few years.

Ezekiel Bathfire 07-28-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruhman73638 (Post 1287354)
No, they use new cotton, old cotton is usually no good and stale after a few years.

So, You are advocating young children going to bed with animals, and you give no thought to the spiritual damage this might do to them:

A young and innocent child is being told that being in bed with an animal is fine, but in 10 or 20 years, is that child going to turn out as a "furry" or will he engage in bestiality?

Le:20:15: And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
Le:20:16: And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

De:27:21: Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Eph:5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Eph:5:12: For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.