The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Dear Social Justice Warriors, thank you for electing President Trump! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=110638)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-10-2016 01:28 PM

Dear Social Justice Warriors, thank you for electing President Trump!

It is time to be gracious in victory.

I will start by thanking the politically correct social justice warriors.

Thank you folks, there's no way we could have done this without you.

Just look at how Hillary announced her campaign. I can just imagine what was going on inside the heads of her campaign staff as they watched this:

"Uh-oh, we forgot a certain demographic group. Is someone else going to mention that we totally forgot a major demographic group? A really big one. The biggest one, actually. Uh-oh, nobody has mentioned it yet. Should I mention it? What if I get called racist and sexist?"

That same mental conversation continued for 514 days.

Free speech doesn't just mean a lack of people in jail for speaking out. Free speech is a culture of open communication intended to keep a society from falling into delusions. Delusions like forgetting that white men exist.

You got so used to bullying urban white men into submission that you actually thought the submissiveness of all whites could be taken for granted. Many people don't seem to even know there are white people outside of cities, see the popular website and book series Stuff White People Like.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...peoplelike.jpg

Anyone who heard democrats talk about strategy in the last 4 years couldn't last a few minutes without a celebration that a certain someone is about to be a member of a racial minority. And we all know how to treat racial minorities. Coincidentally, for the last 4 years, talk of equality, colorblindness, and moving beyond skin-deep stereotyping was replaced with "payback's gonna be a bitch".

You still have time to return to MLK's way. Repeat after me: "I'm so sorry, I've never had to deal with power before, I had no idea how intoxicating it could be. I got carried away and missed the whole point of what I was trying to do. Now I've learned my lesson."

Quote:

"Free your Mind, and the rest will follow. Be colorblind, Don't be so shallow". I'm old enough to remember when this song wasn't hate speech yet.
After you've done that (I predict it should take about 2 years or so) you can move onto my advanced advice: try pulling a Micheal Moore and show understanding and empathy for your opponents:

Fail to do this, and in 2020 you'll once again experience the jaw-dropping shock, that sick feeling in your stomach as you realized that there are no "bias response teams" in the voting booth.

Here's an article from an expert on how liberals should respond to nationalism, notice how Clinton's campaign was all about doing the opposite:
"...we can best limit intolerance of difference by parading, talking about, and applauding our sameness…. Ultimately, nothing inspires greater tolerance from the intolerant than an abundance of common and unifying beliefs, practices, rituals, institutions, and processes. And regrettably, nothing is more certain to provoke increased expression of their latent [deplorable] predispositions than the likes of “multicultural education,” bilingual policies, and nonassimilation."
...globalists could easily speak, act, and legislate in ways that drain passions and votes away from nationalist parties, but this would require some deep rethinking about the value of national identities and cohesive moral communities. It would require abandoning the multicultural approach to immigration and embracing assimilation."
It was written just after Brexit, an event which could have been a wake up call, had "wake up" not been considered hate speech.

Your other option, the one being currently taken by default, is to double-down on The Strategy That Failed To Beat Trump. And then see if it works against a candidate who doesn't have Trump's flaws as a campaigner.

Because while I'm not sure if Trump is Hitler 2.0, I do know for certain that what you're doing is not how we defeated Hitler 1.0. Hitler 1.0 wasn't beaten by the purple-haired nudists currently having hissy-fits in the streets. He was defeated by (mostly) white males who were willing to conform on superficial issues, work together with people they disagreed with, and just plain get things done.

Quote:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...caee3f6fb8.jpg

"I hope we don't look gay....Being cis-normative is for Nazis!"
Keep it up and in 4 years I'll thank you again for re-electing Donald Trump, or for electing a smoother, more effective version of him.

You might ask "Why are you giving advice? You're a concern troll, aren't you?"

I'm doing this because I know you won't take advice, and I'm going to have lots of fun linking to this post in 2020 and saying "I told you so!"

I tend to say that a lot. Back in 2014 I had already predicted the dynamics of this election.

Now I understand how Ken Bone became a folk hero to internet meme-makers - the crowd-wisdom of the internet instinctively figured out that Ken Bone, as a mid-western white working class man, would be the swing voter/kingmaker of this election. Let that sink in for a bit: a bunch of 4chan nerds working for the lulz managed to successfully do what all of Hillary's well-paid experts completely and utterly failed at.

Quote:

https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.c...1&h=154&crop=1
I for one welcome our new sweater-wearing overlords.
So once again, thank you social justice warriors, we could not have done this without you.

Nobar King 11-10-2016 07:24 PM

Re: Time to be gracious in victory

Especially the lazy, apathetic ones.

Prayer Warrior 11-12-2016 01:41 AM

Re: Dear Social Justice Warriors, thank you for electing President Trump!

Of course Clinton didn't try to appeal to white males. She would fail. White males, the demographic that the founders of this great nation intended to have voting rights, rejected Hillary Clinton in overwhelming numbers. Had this been an election where only the people the founders intended to be able to vote were able to vote, they'd be able to see through her lies, corruption and dishonesty in a heartbeat and she would have never even made it past the primaries.

Here's the funny part though, not only did she not even try to appeal to white male voters, but she even failed at appealing to the voters whom she was supposed to appeal to.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...nd-female-vot/

Quote:

Although last night's exit polls do show that 54 per cent of women backed Clinton compared to 42 per cent for Trump, these numbers were not significantly different from how women voted in 2012.

In the 2012 presidential race, 55 per cent of women backed Obama while 44 per cent backed Romney.
Despite her best attempts to pander to women voters, despite being the first woman to receive a major party nomination, and despite actually having Barack Obama's endorsement, and despite supposedly being the champion to women, she actually did worse among women voters than Barack Obama. Let that sink in.

Quote:

Again, things didn't go as well for Clinton as she would have hoped. Exit polls show that Clinton's support among Hispanic voters was just 65 per cent, down from Obama's 71 per cent in 2012.

Meanwhile support among Hispanic voters was actually higher for Trump, at 29 per cent, compared to the 27 per cent Romney secured four years ago.
Now naturally, with illegal Mexican rapists flooding across our borders in massive number, the Republican candidate is going to do worse than the Democrat. To any liberals who think that doesn't happen, if you don't believe me, maybe you'd believe Obama, who is on tape encouraging illegal immigrants to vote http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/obama-enc...liens-to-vote/ and telling them that there'd be no repercussions for doing so. He must have been really desperate to admit that out in the open. :lol:

But here's the kicker, Trump actually performed better among Latinos than Romney did! Why? Because of what Trump was saying from the start. He's going to (and now did) WIN with Latinos. All that supposed talk about how he was alienating Latinos, and he didn't alienate them at all. He performed better than the previous candidate. The Latinos who come here legally who are law abiding probably all agree with Trump: The illegals have got to go. The illegals which Democrats bribe to come over will vote Democrat no matter what.

Gore made a big fuss about the 2000 election, demanding recount after recount. Wonder why Hillary isn't? Because she knows she lost by a massive landslide, and all performing a recount would do is further diminish her own sinking poll numbers. Trump even performed better among black voters than Romney and McCain! Face it liberals, Trump is winning with everyone. He won the presidency, his leadership won congress for us, and he's going to win back the Supreme Court for us, no matter how many of Hillary's paid protesters try to convince you otherwise.

It's ironic how all these liberals want to head over to Canada. Why don't you ever hear about liberals moving to Mexico? I mean, they're not racists, are they? I'm sure it's perfectly safe, run well, and not filled with rapists or murders at all. :sarcasm:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-12-2016 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1194922)
Trump actually performed better among Latinos than Romney did!

Of course we're doing better among Latino voters now, the GOP followed my advice from 2012, and chose a bling-loving megalomaniac with a tendency to get into pointless fights - just like the tinpot dictators that Latin Americans put into power at home.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-12-2016 09:35 AM

In a way that's sometimes hard to explain to foreigners, despite getting less than 50% of the votes year after year the Republicans win everything:
  • 290 vs 228 Presidential electoral votes (56% in our favor)
  • 51 vs 48 Senate (52% in our favor)
  • 239 vs 193 Congress (60% in our favor)
  • 31 vs 18 State governorships (63% in our favor)
  • 5* vs 4 Supreme Court (56% in our favor)
* Soon to be.

Despite winning large majorities with fewer votes, we always complain how the elections are rigged and enact laws to suppress voter turnout. I truly believe this proves we are God's party and that he hates the SJW movement as much as we do.

Cranky Old Man 11-12-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1194922)
Of course Clinton didn't try to appeal to white males.

I don't understand the democrats could be stupid enough to assume a women could become our president. Ridiculous! I don't mind at all, but I don't understand it.

The Bible is very clear on this. Genesis 3:16 and Ephesians 5:22-24 teach us women should be silent slaves doing whatever their husbands require of them. Apparently none of these democrats could be bothered to read God's holy Bible. I don't mind at all, but I don't understand it.

Prayer Warrior 11-12-2016 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1194942)
I don't understand the democrats could be stupid enough to assume a women could become our president. Ridiculous! I don't mind at all, but I don't understand it.

The Bible is very clear on this. Genesis 3:16 and Ephesians 5:22-24 teach us women should be silent slaves doing whatever their husbands require of them. Apparently none of these democrats could be bothered to read God's holy Bible. I don't mind at all, but I don't understand it.

Fair point, my post starts from the premise that the Democrats have already nominated a women to be president, and given that circumstance, they were right not to appeal to white men, but perhaps the more important point is that they were stupid enough to nominate a woman to represent their party in the first place. They should have tried to appeal to men by nominating one.

Not that I mind either, because they basically guaranteed themselves a loss to Donald Trump, but the fact that even among the women voting bracket, more than 40% of them realized how bad a woman leader was speaks volumes of the Democrats campaign strategy.

As to why they did it, that's personally baffling even to me. Her voice is very undainty and her haircut makes her look like somewhat of a dyke. It is also rather unusual for Democrats leaders like Bill Clinton To be straight. Perhaps the leaders in the Democrat party along with many of their voters mistakenly thought she was a man, and then after realizing their mistake, felt it was too late to admit their mistake and backout, so they just ran with it and pretended they knew all along. Total disaster for the Democrats.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-12-2016 08:43 PM

One person on the left has "got it", thought you have to go all the way to Britain to find him:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-13-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1194940)
In a way that's sometimes hard to explain to foreigners, despite getting less than 50% of the votes year after year the Republicans win everything

I crunched some numbers on that. The numbers make it clear: the only voter that matters is GOD ALMIGHTY.

Michael Hezekiah Esq 11-14-2016 01:48 AM

Social justice warriors my ass. Oy!

I am surprised that the women of this forum haven't been more vocal regarding Trump's victory. Do they not realize that this is the herald of future oppression?
  • The right to choose
  • The right to vote
  • Women could have to ask permission just to go to the store or use the computer
  • Women being completely subservient
  • Restrictions on driving and or taking public transit alone
  • Same sex marriage overturned
  • Requirements that strictly govern who can and can't receive public assistance (and most won't)
  • Healthcare being denied to poor and minority citizens
Wake up people! You've elected Putin's buddy! What does that say about him? What does that say about this nation? I am personally looking into getting my license to practice law in Canada.

He is NOT my president.

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
Attorney at Law

Des 11-14-2016 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq (Post 1195077)

I am surprised that the women of this forum haven't been more vocal regarding Trump's victory. Do they not realize that this is the herald of future oppression?
  • The right to choose
  • The right to vote
  • Women could have to ask permission just to go to the store or use the computer
  • Requirements that strictly govern who can and can't receive public assistance (and most won't)
Wake up people! You've elected Putin's buddy! What does that say about him? What does that say about this nation? I am personally looking into getting my license to practice law in Canada.

He is NOT my president.

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
Attorney at Law

Don't mope, George Soros. I'm sure you can use your ill-gotten Joo money to destabilize some other democratically elected government like you tried to do in Russia before Godly Vladimir Putin booted you out.

Prayer Warrior 11-14-2016 07:12 AM

Quote:

No, they don't realize that.

Quote:

• The right to choose
  • The right to vote

Trump hasn't said he'd be in favor of any of these policies (although I probably wouldn't mind if he were). Prove Trump ever said he'd take away our right to vote or that he'd restrict driving or that he'd force women to ask permission to go on the computer, etc.

Quote:

He is NOT my president.

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
Attorney at Law

I'll take Putin's buddy over George Soro's buddy anyday.

Enjoy living under the sissy Justin Trudeau who wastes your tax dollars on liberal media propaganda, http://is.4chan.org/pol/1479094223468.png

Who is "proud to be a feminist" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b014d3fe22a29f

Who will refuses to fight back against ISIS even when attacked http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...5#.Vo0OyvkrKJC
He might as well be holding up a sign telling terrorists to come in and bomb them!

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-14-2016 08:57 PM

Hillary's campaign team does some deep thinking:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...45/713/888.jpg

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-29-2016 02:17 PM

This is just too easy.

The latest strategic masterstroke of the left: prevent democrats from serving in the Trump Administration, on the grounds that, if he's surrounded by republicans, he won't be "normalized". :wacko:

As if the American government actually cares whether their commands are "normalized" or not.

Quote:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5fbc2d4889.jpg

"Wait, the Commander-In-Chief said mean things and hurt people's feelings? Doesn't that mean we're supposed to mutiny or something?" "No. Drop and give me 20".
Of course he's not normal. His entire Mandate, the whole reason he won the election, is because he's not normal.

Trump is basically the equivalent of an 8-year old Queen, a total figurehead for The Powers Behind The Throne. The Queen is inviting liberals to become the Powers Behind The Throne, and the liberals are refusing because when she was princess she said mean things and hurt people's feelings.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...84e1d4c765.jpg
Look familiar?

It's the EXACT SAME MISTAKE they made with George W Bush AND Ronald Reagan - instead of portraying them as lovable puppets likely to be exploited by unlovable guys like Dick Cheney and Mike Pence, they shouted "Hitler". But while Bush and Reagan were only pretending to be non-ideological pragmatists with no partisan axe to grind, Trump actually is.

Trump will sign whatever paper is put in front of him, and the liberal strategy is to make sure that the papers he signs are only put there by republicans. :D

I'm the world's only political commentator to have never watched Game Of Thrones, so I'll instead talk about that scene in Lord Of The Rings where the King Of Rohan is being controlled by Wormtounge. Then Gandalf shows up, and the liberals bully him into going away, and letting a whole bunch more Wormtounges take his place, because they don't want the King of Roham to be "Normalized". :lol:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...c/GRIMA_~1.jpg

"The presidency sure does make people age faster, doesn't it, Wormtounge?" "Just sign this bill, the Yuge Beautiful Shiny Object And Hot Blondes Act of 2023..." "Hmm, something something Constitutional Amendment something something electrocuting gays? Huh?" "JUST SIGN IT".

Trent Harvey, Jr. 12-01-2016 12:36 AM

Democrats are following the five stages of grief here. Allowing democrats to join the Trump administration would mean they are at the "Bargaining" stage, which comes after the "Anger" stage.

Judging by their current rate of progress, I predict they will hit the bargaining stage around the late 2030's to early 2040's.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-03-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1194740)
Now I understand how Ken Bone became a folk hero to internet meme-makers - the crowd-wisdom of the internet instinctively figured out that Ken Bone, as a mid-western white working class man, would be the swing voter/kingmaker of this election.

Meanwhile the liberal media were doing opposition research on his internet history, publishing his taste in porn, and being shocked by his nonconformist opinions on various subjects. Who would have thought - an undecided voter who doesn't follow a party line?

When we say "swing voter" liberals hear "swing them from the nearest lamppost". Too easy. :lol:

Dr Laurence Niles 01-15-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The legend 27 (Post 1202419)
This has got to be satire

If you think that there is something funny about the fires of Hell and eternal damnation I don't know what to tell you.

Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"

YIC

handmaiden 01-15-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The legend 27 (Post 1202424)
Wow this church is filled with a s s hats

Not sure what you mean to say but I would like to offer you a little advice. When you're walking by a private venue, and you hear music being played that you don't personally enjoy, you don't walk into the place, march up to the stage where the musicians are performing, (or where the DJ is working from) grab the microphone and call the listening crowd rude names.

Assuming it is a relevantly open venue and you weren't checked by guards, bouncers, ushers or other staff, you could conceivably take a seat quietly in the back. Then, at some natural stopping point, you could engage one of the other attendees in honest communication. "Why are you listening to this music? I don't care for it myself because . . ." and then you express your opposition politely. You watch the other person's body language to make sure you haven't talked past the point of their physical endurance, and then invite their response.

That's how such things are done among mature people in civilized settings. Among the sandbox crowd, pushing someone and pronouncing them a "poopy-head" is the more common method of disagreeing with someone, followed by a timeout for the pusher and a comforting hug from the pushed upon.

My suggestion is that you modify your behavior so that your nanny doesn't cancel your stop by the ice cream store prior to taking you home for your afternoon nap.

Judiciously Yours,
Handmaiden

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 01-22-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The legend 27 (Post 1202424)
Wow this church is filled with a s s hats

No, we don't wear hats named after groin-orifices. You must be confusing us with the democrats:

http://i.imgur.com/If11Edt.jpg

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 01-30-2017 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me
It is time to be gracious in victory.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The legend 27 (Post 1202419)
This has got to be satire

It is going to be a LOOOONG 8 years for the left.

Here is some satire for you.