The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   TV Shows That Offend Me (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=22897)

Norwegianpretender 08-04-2011 11:47 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

I am deeply offended by a certain TV show that i dont even dare to mention the name of:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...amaging-title/

ditzygurl83 01-13-2012 06:34 PM

I have been reading through this post and I have to make a comment. I watched a show last night, at a friends house, who by the way will not be my friend anymore. It was called "Big Bang Theory". I had never heard of this show before. I can not get over what passes for entertainment now. This show is vile. Has anyone seen this?? "Scientist" friends, who, in no way have God in their lives. Terrible sexual stereotypes of females. There is the tall blond "slut" who has, as far as I can tell, slept with almost everyone. Then there is the short blond, who you think is going to be a good Christian girl until she opens her mouth and you realize she is a heathen as well. She wears very tight tops on her very ample chest, no doubt how she got the part. And in the episode I watched it was all about her not wanting to have children! Well I hope she is planning on staying virgin for life since the only reason for relations of that nature is to give birth to multiple children for her husband and the Lord. I just can not believe what garbage gets on tv. Thankfully my father does not allow such trash in our house.

Redeemed Papist 01-13-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ditzygurl83 (Post 836236)
I have been reading through this post and I have to make a comment. I watched a show last night, at a friends house, who by the way will not be my friend anymore. It was called "Big Bang Theory". I had never heard of this show before. I can not get over what passes for entertainment now. This show is vile. Has anyone seen this?? "Scientist" friends, who, in no way have God in their lives. Terrible sexual stereotypes of females. There is the tall blond "slut" who has, as far as I can tell, slept with almost everyone. Then there is the short blond, who you think is going to be a good Christian girl until she opens her mouth and you realize she is a heathen as well. She wears very tight tops on her very ample chest, no doubt how she got the part. And in the episode I watched it was all about her not wanting to have children! Well I hope she is planning on staying virgin for life since the only reason for relations of that nature is to give birth to multiple children for her husband and the Lord. I just can not believe what garbage gets on tv. Thankfully my father does not allow such trash in our house.

You did so right to get out of there and shun her! Have you submitted to your father for a beating for lacking discernment in choosing your friends? I'm sure you think you have learned your lesson but you know our Lord! He wants you to have a painful memory so you won't suffer forever.

Post back when you have been beaten and not before. It might help if you tell us how he beat you and where and how much it stung. You could even detail what he said to you as he beat you and if you felt the bad leaving you.

Also I worry that you are not showing these posts to your father so he can correct you as you go along.

I stand proud in anticipation that you will do the right thing. :thumbsup:

ditzygurl83 01-13-2012 06:52 PM

My father actually is going to read these when he gets home from work, I am to keep them all for him to read. He actually did beat me. When I returned home I told him about the horrible show that I had watched. He told me I was never to speak to that girl again, and of course I had no intentions of doing. He beat me for close to half an hour with the paddle on my bottom. And as he was doing it he told me that God commands me to get the slutty thoughts out of my head. I had told him about the bosom on the short blond girl and how she obviously shows it off and he told me that I should not be thinking of other womans bosoms like that, he said that if I did I would become a lesbean and that I would go to hell. He beat me until he was sure that the slutty thoughts were out of my head. Praise him and praise the Lord.

Princess001 01-14-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ditzygurl83 (Post 836243)
My father actually is going to read these when he gets home from work, I am to keep them all for him to read. He actually did beat me. When I returned home I told him about the horrible show that I had watched. He told me I was never to speak to that girl again, and of course I had no intentions of doing. He beat me for close to half an hour with the paddle on my bottom. And as he was doing it he told me that God commands me to get the slutty thoughts out of my head. I had told him about the bosom on the short blond girl and how she obviously shows it off and he told me that I should not be thinking of other womans bosoms like that, he said that if I did I would become a lesbean and that I would go to hell. He beat me until he was sure that the slutty thoughts were out of my head. Praise him and praise the Lord.

The "entertainment" business would love nothing more than for all girls to be lezbeans. Good thing the situation was handled!:thumbsup:

ditzygurl83 01-14-2012 01:48 AM

I agree Princess. Hollywood is a place for heathens and heretics! My daddy says that if the world was gay it would make Hollywood happy! Never gonna happen Hollywood!!!

UnSafe&UnSound 01-18-2012 09:16 PM

Cardiff is in Wales. Sorry I'm a Geography nerd who doesn't like everything in Great Britain stapled as England because we are clearly not. Just a bit touchy on the subject, sorry.

Bobby-Joe 01-18-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safe&Sound (Post 839075)
Cardiff is in Wales. Sorry I'm a Geography nerd who doesn't like everything in Great Britain stapled as England because we are clearly not. Just a bit touchy on the subject, sorry.

What are you talking about? Are you familiar with the concept of "subject"?

Rev. M. Rodimer 01-18-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 839076)
What are you talking about? Are you familiar with the concept of "subject"?

Maybe Safe & Sound was offended by Torchwood, a show about aliens and homosexuals, set in Cardiff.

Vavoline Johnson 01-20-2012 10:38 PM

We be needen to bring back wholesome negro telebison like Amos N Andy.
Once them colored folks put on da afros and got all militant all them shows jist went right down da trash. Give me a good show wif a negro maid cleanin a white folks home and I'll be giving u back America!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-21-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson (Post 839947)
We be needen to bring back wholesome negro telebison like Amos N Andy.
Once them colored folks put on da afros and got all militant all them shows jist went right down da trash. Give me a good show wif a negro maid cleanin a white folks home and I'll be giving u back America!

Amen sister V! That's when TV was TV! That's the America Newt wants to bring us back to! :usaflag:

UnSafe&UnSound 01-21-2012 07:19 PM

It really isn't. Yes they are both in Great Britain but that's as far as the similarities go. They have different accents and to some it is really offensive to call them English, like in Scotland to.

James Hutchins 01-21-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safe&Sound (Post 840193)
It really isn't. Yes they are both in Great Britain but that's as far as the similarities go. They have different accents and to some it is really offensive to call them English, like in Scotland to.

Amos and Andy are in England now a days? No wonder they are no longer on Ch.3 out of Lynchburg. Yes, those nigras do have funny accents.

I sure do miss a good episode after reading the Bible

UnSafe&UnSound 01-21-2012 08:00 PM

What? I'm afraid I didn't understand what you just said. And again. Not just England there is also Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland!http://http://www.google.co.uk/imgre...inf3BCw&zoom=1

Redeemed Papist 01-21-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safe&Sound (Post 840218)
What? I'm afraid I didn't understand what you just said. And again. Not just England there is also Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland!

What are you babbling on about? I'm from England and I can see why you would be ashamed to be Scottish but there's really no need to worry. We've seen far worse here.

UnSafe&UnSound 01-21-2012 08:33 PM

I am NOT ashamed to be Scottish! I am proud and I just love it here, even if it is cold! It is beautiful and I can't even put it into words. It has everyone I love and care for in it and some of the best inventors, actors, actresses and bands/singers in it to. I don't know why people wouldn't be proud to be from here!

Vavoline Johnson 01-21-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safe&Sound (Post 840231)
I am NOT ashamed to be Scottish! I am proud and I just love it here, even if it is cold! It is beautiful and I can't even put it into words. It has everyone I love and care for in it and some of the best inventors, actors, actresses and bands/singers in it to. I don't know why people wouldn't be proud to be from here!

What u talk in bout you tater eatin hethan!? What this gotta do wif ou r beloved tv negros anyways? Aint dat jit like them skirt wearin scotchmen makin everything bout themselves
Posted via Mobile Device

Rev. M. Rodimer 01-23-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson (Post 840283)
What u talk in bout you tater eatin hethan!? What this gotta do wif ou r beloved tv negros anyways? Aint dat jit like them skirt wearin scotchmen makin everything bout themselves
Posted via Mobile Device

I think he's been into that Scotch whiskey, Sister Vaseline.

It rots the brain, you know. Much like Mountain Dew.

UnSafe&UnSound 01-23-2012 10:27 PM

First things first, I'm a girl. And I don't like whiskey. Might be Scotland's national drink, but I prefer Irn Bru or Coca Cola... Anyway we don't all wear kilts, their generally only for weddings and we don't make everything about ourselves, I just hate it when people judge me.

Redeemed Papist 01-23-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safe&Sound (Post 840971)
First things first, I'm a girl. And I don't like whiskey. Might be Scotland's national drink, but I prefer Irn Bru or Coca Cola... Anyway we don't all wear kilts, their generally only for weddings and we don't make everything about ourselves, I just hate it when people judge me.

How are you with the idea of your creator, God, judging you?