The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   TV Shows That Offend Me (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=22897)

Old Man Hatchet 06-01-2009 06:23 PM

TV Shows That Offend Me
 
The Incredible Hulk

http://www.filmfetish.com/wp-stuff/f...tv-210x201.jpg

This show is about a scientist who turns into Lou Ferrigno whenever he gets mad. I'm not going to quibble about how preposterous that is--the problem is that he's practically naked after the transformation, which instills wicked thoughts in innocent viewers. How many housewives and elderly, pipe-smoking True Christians™ have had illicit fantasies about the Hulk sweeping them up in his brawny, green arms and taking them to his Hulk lair for a night of angry and intense lovemaking? Too many. The creators of this smutty show should be ashamed of themselves.


Eight is Enough

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...d10011c3aba3e5

Eight is most certainly not enough. The title of this show sends the wrong message that Christian wives can have a mere eight children and stop there. A decent, God-fearing wife should produce at least fifteen kids. Those who have more than fifteen should be esteemed and applauded, as well as despised and condemned for copulating so much.


Saved by the Bell

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/04/savedbell.jpg

This show offends me on many levels. There's an uppity Negro, a Mexican who wears tight trousers, a Screech, and a profane rock band called "Zack Attack." Hey, kids, how about being saved by the Lord?


Who's the Boss?

http://images.zap2it.com/20070511/whostheboss_240.jpg

The premise involves a male housekeeper under the employ of a successful woman. That's more preposterous than a scientist turning into Lou Ferrigno. What's even more unrealistic is that the Italian main character isn't raping everyone in the house. It's a fact that Italians are depraved animals who can't go more than two minutes without sticking their peckers in something.


Friends

http://www.missbehavemag.com/wp-cont...ds_tv_show.jpg

My only beef with Friends is that the season finale made me cry buckets. I mean, when Rachel decided to work things out with Ross rather than go to Paris, I just lost it. Those two totally belong together.

SUV 06-01-2009 07:42 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 

I saw this as simply a ploy to get our Good, Meat-Eating Christian Children to eat broccoli and asparagus. Disgusting :glare:

Brother V 06-01-2009 07:47 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 332515)

I saw this as simply a ploy to get our Good, Meat-Eating Christian Children to eat broccoli and asparagus. Disgusting :glare:

There's even been a song about his exploits!



sickening!

To claim that he's a god, it's just blasphemous!

YIC
V

Old Man Hatchet 06-01-2009 08:58 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Diff'rent Strokes

http://mortystv.com/showcards/diffrent_strokes.jpg

First of all, the show's title offends me. Secondly, if I were a rich white man with a teenage daughter, the last thing I would do is take in two strange Negroes off the street. Willis and Arnold surely raped Kimberly every chance they got. If I know my Negroes, they also pocketed silverware and jewelry to pawn for drug money. The fact that one of the Negroes is a midget makes the whole affair more despicable and offensive.

SUV 06-01-2009 09:02 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 332576)
Diff'rent Strokes

http://mortystv.com/showcards/diffrent_strokes.jpg

The fact that one of the Negroes is a midget makes the whole affair more despicable and offensive.

Even more offensive, Brother Hatchet, is that the midget neegroe has seduced the housekeeper into performing perverted acts on him, perhaps in the name of "Civil Rights."

Why, just look at that gaping mouth! :angry:

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-01-2009 09:03 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
The Golden Girls

http://community.fxuk.com/blogs/fox_...lden-girls.jpg


Four Jooish lezbean's living under the same roof committing untold atrocities.

Well, maybe three lezbeans. Maude might really be a man.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-01-2009 09:03 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 332576)
Diff'rent Strokes

http://mortystv.com/showcards/diffrent_strokes.jpg

First of all, the show's title offends me. Secondly, if I were a rich white man with a teenage daughter, the last thing I would do is take in two strange Negroes off the street. Willis and Arnold surely raped Kimberly every chance they got. If I know my Negroes, they also pocketed silverware and jewelry to pawn for drug money. The fact that one of the Negroes is a midget makes the whole affair more despicable and offensive.

I was SHOCKED that they would make a so-called "entertainment" show like this! I did a little searching just now, and it seems those two nigras drove that poor young American lady to a life of drugs and crime that ended in her untimely and unsaved death!
How many more innocent lives will it take, LIEberal Hellyweird? HOW MANY MORE INNOCENT LIVES WILL IT TAKE?!?! :angry:

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-01-2009 09:44 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
1 Attachment(s)
Torchwood

Attachment 8886

A sex-crazed homer time traveler and con man from the 51st century (which in the real world would be well after the Rapture) runs around Cardiff, England, fighting off demons that have been sent to our world either to eat us or to fornicate with us, presiding over pansexual, interracial orgies, and wearing the biggest Bluetooth headset ever seen. The show's only redeeming feature is that Captain Jack's favored mode of transportation is an SUV. Note his pretty young trophy twink, second from left.

Dr. Warren Wierdsbe 06-01-2009 09:57 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 332585)
I was SHOCKED that they would make a so-called "entertainment" show like this! I did a little searching just now, and it seems those two nigras drove that poor young American lady to a life of drugs and crime that ended in her untimely and unsaved death!
How many more innocent lives will it take, LIEberal Hellyweird? HOW MANY MORE INNOCENT LIVES WILL IT TAKE?!?! :angry:

Well, they obviously turned her out at a young age, which led to her being hooked on crack. Just goes to show you that pimping is in the blood.

In Christ,
Warren

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-01-2009 10:24 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
I used to be offended by Absolutely Fabulous. Then I realized that it could be used as an educational program, to show how quickly the world would fall apart if homers and addle-brained females ran it.

H. Montague Worthington 06-01-2009 10:39 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Aside from hating America, what could possibly be behind all the race mixing that the left wing mainstream media pipes into our homes? Aren't they content to merely indoctrinate our young people with LIEberalism? Why do they have to also promote the mongrelization of the races?

Consider....

Webster
The Facts of Life
Diff'rent Strokes
The A Team
Dancing with the Stars
The Jeffersons
CSI: Everwhere
St. Elsewhere
24 (A Negro President?!?!)
The New Adventures of the Old Christine
Hill Street Blues
Star Trek
Lost
ER
LA Law
Grey's Anatomy


Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Capt. Aaron Portway 06-01-2009 10:40 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 332627)
Touched by an Angel. What a blasphemous show this is! First of all, where in the Bible does it say there are female angels?! It doesn't! http://www.geocities.com/cobblestone...tbiblical.html

And even worse than that, on this program the black female angel is in charge of the white one. What?! As if the Lord God would allow such an arrangement within the workings of the Heavenly Kingdom. If there are any black angels, you can rest assured they are simply there to assist the white ones.

And unless I miss my guess, that tramp all the way to the right is Valerie Bernadelli or whatever her name is, from that AWFUL One Day at a Time
show.

http://graphics.boston.com/images/bo..._at_a_Time.jpg

An unwed whore of a mother raising two whore daughters, all the while the mother is getting plowed by the greasy janitor! Such filth!

And didn't that Valerie whatever-her-name-is marry some depraved rock and roller?

Nurse Clampett 06-02-2009 12:58 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1243903782A show about a WOMAN fighting vampires and whatnot. It featured lezbeens, demons, witches, female empowerment, a hunky male called Angel of all things. It was enough to give those sweet ladies at CWA apoplexy!

Mad Prophet Helmholtz 06-02-2009 03:48 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
My pick: DAVID LETTERMAN

http://www.jossip.com/wp/docs/2007/1...late-show7.jpg

David Letterman was sending out secret messages through his TV to a woman. She filed for a restraining order against him. He laughed it off and said she was crazy. We all know this. But what most people don't know is that he had that woman killed. She was injected with a neurotoxin and her body thrown into a trash compactor. Her identity was replaced by an imposter. This imposter and Letterman are in the same league. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!! YOU GET MURDERED!!!! DO NOT WATCH DAVID LETTERMAN'S SHOW IT SPREADS VIOLENCE, LIES, AND HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!! DAVID IS GRAND IMPERIAL MOTEL PIMP OF INDIANAPOLIS.


Watch Conan O'Brien instead!!! Conan spreads messages of TRUTH to the audience. Conan is aware of Imposter Posse of David Letterman and he sends out warnings against evil organizations and the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA of David Letterman, and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog warns us about the impending ANIMAL REVOLUTION of the future in which all pets and animals will turn against humans and maul them to death so your cat may be friendly and gentle right now but just you wait BLIND mormon!!!! Conan tells us to MURDER ALL ANIMALS in the name of
SPACESHIP JESUS
!!!


Conan commands you to watch movies like Blade Runner and Home Alone because they speak truth. Conan's HOTEL-AMPLIFYING POWER is so great it causes IMPOSTER OF CONAN to take control of the country of FINLAND. Conan makes a joke out of it but he does not realize that others are using his charisma and hotel-amplifying power to create MASSIVE HOMOSEXUAL CONSPIRACY ACROSS EUROPE...next step: GAY EMPEROR OF NETHERLANDS THAT LOOKS LIKE JOHNNY DEPP???

MODIFY THE CONSTITUTION TO ALLOW ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER TO BECOME AMERICAN PRESIDENT!!!! Conan wants evil robot overlords dead. DESTROY ROBOTS, GIVE $$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$ TO CONAN. Praise be Conan O'Brien and
PRAISE BE SPACESHIP JESUS!!!!!!!!

SUV 06-02-2009 01:07 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
http://www.jossip.com/wp/docs/2007/1...late-show7.jpg

My GOD. Now the "Ladies" in Church better listen to me when I Proclaim that I have seen the anti-Christ :angry:

Old Man Hatchet 06-02-2009 01:20 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
The Love Boat

http://tvphotogalleries.com/data/510/1love-boat.jpg

The "plot" of every episode involves a group of people fornicating on the open seas. That's indecent. Phyllis Diller and Charo as recurring guest stars? That's unconscionable.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/3317942f4f7902aa http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/29b23e53baa39f2a

Old Man Hatchet 06-02-2009 02:38 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Growing Pains

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/0ff64736e82071be

I'm torn on this show. On the one hand, I like that Kirk Cameron, who played Mike Seaver, is a devout Christian. On the other hand, one of Mike's friends is named "Boner," and the daughter frequently wears sweaters that expose a bare shoulder, which is probably how Mike's friend got his name. Sorry, Kirk. The boners and bare shoulders have it. This show is offensive.

Wide-Open 06-02-2009 03:00 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 332583)
The Golden Girls

http://community.fxuk.com/blogs/fox_...lden-girls.jpg


Four Jooish lezbean's living under the same roof committing untold atrocities.

Well, maybe three lezbeans. Maude might really be a man.

I always felt like I needed to take a shower after I watched that (by accident of course).

The most offending to me was, however, Six Feet Under. All these people - who might have well been (slightly dead) True Christians - being mocked and dumped in their grave by a wetback. A gay nigra being one of the stars. Disobeying the law of God about modest apparel! DISGUSTING!

http://www.rtsr.ch/rtsr/upload/Image...et%20Under.jpg

I used to throw objects at my TV, which in hindsight, was a bad idea when it comes to CRT TV's. :ph34r: I'm so glad with my 60" plasma now. :thumbsup:

SUV 06-02-2009 03:12 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 

"The Gallstone Girls"

at least one of which is riding the Hell Train at this very moment.

She'll never reach her destination, either, because even Satan wouldn't want Maude ("Bea Arthur")

Wide-Open 06-02-2009 03:16 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 333203)


"The Gallstone Girls"

at least one of which is riding the Hell Train at this very moment.


She'll never reach her destination, either, because even Satan wouldn't want Maude ("Bea Arthur")

Cancer, wasn't it!

GLORY, the Lord knows how to deal with people like this! :thumbsup:

SUV 06-02-2009 03:19 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 333207)
Cancer, wasn't it!

GLORY, the Lord knows how to deal with people like this! :thumbsup:

I Hope she doesn't try to jump off when the Hell Train makes it's next stop: The evil, also-cancerous, Patrick Swayze :angry:

Can't you just see the two of them together, looking out the window and discussing the scenery!

Sickening :bad:

Wide-Open 06-02-2009 03:25 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 333209)
Can't you just see the two of them together, looking out the window and discussing the scenery!

Sickening :bad:

They'd probably start a rock band called "My Chemo Romance". :fear2:

Bobby-Joe 06-02-2009 03:26 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 333155)
The Love Boat

http://tvphotogalleries.com/data/510/1love-boat.jpg

The "plot" of every episode involves a group of people fornicating on the open seas. That's indecent. Phyllis Diller and Charo as recurring guest stars? That's unconscionable.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/3317942f4f7902aa http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/29b23e53baa39f2a

Let us not forget the hellish stepchild of Love Boat

http://thetimetravellers.files.wordp...008/02/102.jpg

Star Trek the Next Generation

The parallels are all to obvious

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/...387f33152e.jpghttp://cruiseferret.com/wp-content/u...in-stubing.jpg
Just look at the ship captains.

Every episode about a group of people fornicating with themselves and strangers in outer space.

Whoopi Goldberg was a recurring guest stat

http://www.trekweb.com/images/storie...be5afb48-1.jpg

Thus evil repeats itself.

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-02-2009 05:16 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Speaking of Star Dreck, let's not forget Star Trek: Voyager, with Captain Kathryn Rugmuncher, a holographically projected bitchy queen as the ship's doctor, and B'Elanna Torres, a child of miscegenation whose non-Earthling parent probably hadn't even been to an ex-Klingon ministry first.

SayvedByTheLord 06-02-2009 05:20 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 332675)

And didn't that Valerie whatever-her-name-is marry some depraved rock and roller?

Indeed she did, and they had a child they named Beelzebub, Caligula, or something like that.

Old Man Hatchet 06-02-2009 06:32 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
I Love Lucy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...itleScreen.jpg

I have never been able to understand this show. I mean that literally. Lucy's incessant crying and Ricky's accent make them unintelligible.

http://thm-a02.yimg.com/image/b0c59b9037af3dcc http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/6d84a0e97ec093ba

Incomprehensibility aside, I am offended by a white woman being married to a Mexican.

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-02-2009 06:48 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Brother, I Love Lucy does have one redeeming characteristic, namely, the way in which it portrays relations between the sexes. Even though Ricky is an El-Salivadorean, or whatever the heck he is, Lucy never successfully escapes from her Divinely ordained role as a submissive help meet for him. She even says, "Yes, Sir" to him.

Mad Prophet Helmholtz 06-02-2009 07:04 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/corky.jpg

LIFE GOES ON, anyone? Here we see Corky being the middle of a Manwich with two queers as the buns.

What a sick, vile show this was. Corky burns down the restaurant, crashes a car during a driving test, tries to have a baby with another retard girl, and it featured a HIV+ character in sympathetic light.

Praise Spaceship Jesus for axe-ing this travesty!

who_r_u 06-02-2009 08:14 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 332627)
Touched by an Angel. What a blasphemous show this is! First of all, where in the Bible does it say there are female angels?! It doesn't! http://www.geocities.com/cobblestone...tbiblical.html

And even worse than that, on this program the black female angel is in charge of the white one. What?! As if the Lord God would allow such an arrangement within the workings of the Heavenly Kingdom. If there are any black angels, you can rest assured they are simply there to assist the white ones.


so are you saying people of color are subordinate to white people? if so, you are an idiot.

who_r_u 06-02-2009 08:18 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 333336)
I Love Lucy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...itleScreen.jpg

I have never been able to understand this show. I mean that literally. Lucy's incessant crying and Ricky's accent make them unintelligible.

http://thm-a02.yimg.com/image/b0c59b9037af3dcc http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/6d84a0e97ec093ba

Incomprehensibility aside, I am offended by a white woman being married to a Mexican.


racist. hate. ignorance.

SUV 06-02-2009 08:44 PM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/6d84a0e97ec093ba

Apparently, Lucy-Morals (Morales?) wasn't enough for this beanzer - Evidence the way he is leering at all White women, everywhere! :angry:

Meek and Humble 06-03-2009 12:08 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Weren't Lucy and Desi communists too? Desi was Cuban after all...

Nobar King 06-03-2009 12:20 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
CSI Miami, with that slow-talking David Caruso. Have you ever noticed how outrageously colorful everything is? A rainbow here, a rainbow there, soon you can tell that the lighting director is a little light in his loafers.

Nurse Clampett 06-03-2009 01:29 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1243992386
Damn, damn, damn Good Times! A show about a black family not slinging crack nor living off the government? Please!

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-03-2009 02:09 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Love American Style.:angry: This disgusting show is all about fornication and adultry and should be removed from the airwaves. :angry: How dare they feature the show around something as wholesome as the American and fireworks!

Theme song



Episode on a torrid, disgusting affair



A Wedding at a NUDIST colony!


James Hutchins 06-03-2009 02:33 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/i...(1982)(TV).gif

I think the picture says it all. nigras, hispanics, micks, all gay, flaunting their perversions,

Old Man Hatchet 06-03-2009 10:10 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...sHutcins-1.jpg

Sir, your wife is a stilettoed whore.

James Hutchins 06-03-2009 11:05 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
No sure what you mean by 'stilettoed'? If you are referring to her foot gear, that is to keep her raised above the pig slop and chicken deficiation when she is out doing chores. Of course she is a whore, she is a woman who has born children.

James Hutchins 06-03-2009 11:07 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
I see the image of the show that upset me is gone. So here is another:
http://internetservices.readingeagle.../read/fame.jpg

Old Man Hatchet 06-03-2009 11:17 AM

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 333856)
No sure what you mean by 'stilettoed'? If you are referring to her foot gear, that is to keep her raised above the pig slop and chicken deficiation when she is out doing chores. Of course she is a whore, she is a woman who has born children.

"Stilettoed" does indeed refer to her shoes. I'm happy to have expanded your lexicon. Also, I'll pass along your silly and desperate explanation to the local farmers so they can have a good laugh.

http://static.flickr.com/1296/571583242_b1e8d25d14.jpg

And of course your wife is a whore for bearing children, but that's not why I called her a whore. Your insolence has been noted. I suggest you immediately apologize.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved