The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Corona Virus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   The COVID Plague Is Finally Over (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118120)

WWJDnow 10-28-2020 02:28 AM

The COVID Plague Is Finally Over

Shout GLORY!

The White House Science office published a list of President Trump's scientific accomplishments, and ending the pandemic is at the top of the list. The President kept telling us that it would just go away, and, thanks to his insightful and inspiring management of this crisis, it has! We can all return to work, school, church, sports and concerts, etc. And no more of that mask nonsense. Thank you Mr. President! And thank you, Jesus, for giving us such a magnificent President!

Just think what other scientific successes we can expect the Trump administration to announce if we have four more years of this kind of leadership. Who knows, we might even get our flying cars--and they'll be less expensive and burn less gas than ordinary, roadbound cars.

Wonders will never cease.

Basilissa 10-28-2020 02:39 AM

Re: The COVID Plague Is Finally Over

But, but, but, it ain't over yet, is it? I thought it was going to magically disappear on November 4, as one day after the election the democrats won't need it anymore?

I heard Donald and Eric Trump say so.

WWJDnow 10-28-2020 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1275379)
But, but, but, it ain't over yet, is it? I thought it was going to magically disappear on November 4, as one day after the election the democrats won't need it anymore.

That's what I thought, too, but I spoke with four of my neighbors and not one of us has COVID. What better proof could you ask for? Anyway, why would the President lie about this?

Didymus Much 10-28-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1275379)
...I thought it was going to magically disappear on November 4...

As it turns out, coronavirus does not read executive orders or press releases, and isn't like some geeky recent college grad hireling that you can easily manipulate through alternate courses of heckling and praise.

So he fired it.

Brilliant.

Johny Joe Hold 10-28-2020 03:26 AM

I like the President's phraseology in the COVID Plague. He said recently, "We've turned the corner." As I recall he said this during the Spring and Summer also. Every time it was true in some way. Cranky liberals say, "Yes, we've turned the corner, it's getting worse."

That crankiness misses the point. We all know good news is out there. It may take a while but with this President in command of the disease, we have turned the corner.

Des 10-28-2020 06:29 AM

In my work with the Center for Spiritual Disease Control, I feel I am qualified to comment on this pandemic.

Firstly, let us examine the word 'pandemic'

Pan is a goat 'god' worshiped by filthy heathens. Lust and drunken debauchery is his stock in trade and it is obvious to any sane person that Pan is a demonic entity.

Demic pertains to a people or population.

Therefore pandemic can be translated directly as "a population of demons".

From here we turn to the Bible, which is where everyone should have looked in the first place.

Acts 5:16 There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Yes, disease is caused by demonic infestation. While we may often forget this important fact, the Bible mentions it repeatedly. Luke 4 mentions the healing of Peter's mother in law, Luke 17 details the healing of lepers. But for the disease to spread a multitude of demons are required. Specifically they must have been summoned.

Now consider this; with the economic prosperity brought on by President Donald J Trump, who would intentionally summon demons that would cripple that economy? It could only be the handiwork of someone that hated America,

The Chinese come immediately to mind. Working in conjunction with Commie indoctrinated useful idiots, the Chicom summoned a legion of demons and set them loose upon hapless and for the most part spiritually deficient Americans, likely sending through a portal opened by their billionaire lackeys at Bohemian Grove.

Have you stopped to ask yourself why President Donald J Trump recovered so quickly? The answer is simple; FAITH! President Donald J Trump has FAITH in abundance, allowing him to cast out the unclean spirits rapidly and with no personal harm. It is if God Himself orchestrated the infection to demonstrate to the world President Donald J Trump's power and integrity.

Therefore, while the Chicom would no longer need to maintain their chants and human sacrifices after Nov 4, President Donald J Trump's triumphant defeat of the demon horde thwarted their plans, effectively shortening the duration of the 'pandemic'.

WWJDnow 10-28-2020 08:04 AM

You can always count on Brother Des to explain the why behind the what, especially when demons and foreigners are involved. :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 10-28-2020 03:56 PM

This morning brought more good news. The numbers of new cases is breaking the record. Peaking out like this is what President Trump has been waiting for. It can only mean that everyone who was going to get the virus eventually now has it.

I don't know about you, but I am really relieved. I was beginning to wonder if these numbers would ever turn around.

The President has been playing it cool. He seemed to know thing would break his way just before the election.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/co...?mod=home-page

WWJDnow 10-28-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1275418)
This morning brought more good news. The numbers of new cases is breaking the record. Peaking out like this is what President Trump has been waiting for. It can only mean that everyone who was going to get the virus eventually now has it.

Truly, it is a blessing from Jesus! This never would have happened if Joe Biden had been President.

Johny Joe Hold 10-29-2020 04:38 PM

There is even more good news. The Federal Government is a powerful educational force. When it is put to use for a good purpose we can all be thankful.

President Trump's appointee to Health and Human Services has begun a $250 million campaign to teach voters COVID is nothing to fear and is not important. This is exactly what the President has been saying all along. The public is skeptical when the President says this. That is why it is important to have the same message coming from an impartial government agency.

With COVID played down the chances of President Trump's reelection odds goes up. This publicity campaign is government at its best.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...-lawmakers-say

WWJDnow 10-30-2020 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1275471)
With COVID played down the chances of President Trump's reelection odds goes up. This publicity campaign is government at its best.

Now maybe people will finally wake up to the truth about COVID.