The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Woman assaults subway passenger! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=59641)

barton 02-12-2011 08:03 PM

Woman assaults subway passenger!

I just came across this YouTube video and I'm shocked at this brazen whore and her accomplices as they surround a passenger, sexually assaulting him! Please brethren! Protect yourself against these Jezebels!

Warning!
The language used is not suitable for children, most women or anyone else with sensitive constitutions.

In a nutshell, Mario Valdivia (illegal Messicant) wandered too close to Nicola Briggs (wanton Jewess slut) while riding a New York City subway on November 24, 2010. Apparently, the man enraged this shrew when he rebuffed her initial advances. She even tells a reporter about it:
“I put my purse across my body, to free up my hands. And I put my hands up. I grabbed his bag and I pulled it away from him. If he had tried to get away from me I would have had to do something. And I was ready and willing to do that.
You can see in the video how the scorned woman later lashes out. Valdivia has nowhere to turn and just tries to remain calm. Not that I care about this man, of course. He's being sent back across the border where he belongs. The problem is this woman. How many other men will she attack on the subway? How many other women has she incited to take things to her level?

I am so glad I don't depend on public transportation.

Temori 02-23-2011 10:41 PM

Re: Woman assaults subway passenger!

Someone should have handed that guy a pamphlet to let him know it happened because of the way he was dressed.

Bobby-Joe 02-23-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temori (Post 700089)
Someone should have handed that guy a pamphlet to let him know it happened because of the way he was dressed.

How so, were is it the man's fault that women have no self control over their libidos. A man should be able to ride public transient without being grouped by some she-Jew in heat.

Temori 02-23-2011 10:49 PM

"she-Jew"... I just laughed uncontrollably. Can you explain?

Oh and...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=38247

Bobby-Joe 02-23-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temori (Post 700096)
"she-Jew"... I just laughed uncontrollably. Can you explain?

No. I have no idea what runs threw the unsaved mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temori (Post 700096)

And women dressing like tramps is the same as men, how? It sounds like you are insinuating all men want "it" all the time. Frankly that is rather sexists of you.

Temori 02-23-2011 11:15 PM

Yes, I am the "sexists," or sexist.

Are women and men not the same? He must have been dressed inappropriately, otherwise the women would not have been led to such temptation...

Nobar King 02-23-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temori (Post 700117)
Are women and men not the same?

I'm hoping you meant this as a rhetorical question. Are you going to start the human-rights struggle for unisex public bathrooms, next?

Temori 02-23-2011 11:32 PM

Ummmmm.... Noooooo.....

But if women who dresses inappropriately deserves what she gets, doesn't the man also deserve it? Are you having a hard time following this?

Also, did you watch the video? She was being sexually harassed, he was rubbing up against her with johnson out. How is she a jezebel?

I think he deserved it.

Cranky Old Man 02-23-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temori (Post 700137)
But if women who dresses inappropriately deserves what she gets, doesn't the man also deserve it?

But of course. If a man decides to become gay and starts dressing like a slut he most certainly deserves to get raped over and over and over.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-25-2011 05:25 AM

Quote:

Ummmmm.... Noooooo.....

But if women who dresses inappropriately deserves what she gets, doesn't the man also deserve it? Are you having a hard time following this?

Also, did you watch the video? She was being sexually harassed, he was rubbing up against her with johnson out. How is she a jezebel?

I think he deserved it.

What do you care, boy? You aren't even a Christian! You people are all immoral perverts! :threaten:

Quote:

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-25-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Ummmmm.... Noooooo.....

I think he deserved it.

His Johnson out? What does that mean.

I'll have you know that JOHNSON is a fine, UPSTANDING Christian name. :angry: