The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is Princess Diana in heaven? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=107677)

DeweyClutter 11-11-2015 12:38 AM

Is Princess Diana in heaven?

I do have a question about the soul of one Diana Spenser.

Sure she lived sort of an ungodly lifestyle. She divorced her husband, drank, partied, and slept around with several men (including a Moozlim!).

She was given a platform a voice by God. The media followed her constantly and she never once used her "pulpit" to tell people the truth about Jesus and salvation. Such a lifestyle (and negligence in duty) typically condemns one to roast in hell like a rotisserie chicken.

However, she was a Christian. We all know that "not by works is man saved..." just by faith. Diana was a Christian. While she sinned (like we all sin), Christ paid the penalty for her sins by dying on the cross.

In spite of her sins, if her faith was true, Diana would surely be in heaven. Right?

Any thoughts?

(Basilissa, I did try and search for this topic, and try as I might I could not find it :(. I hope this is acceptable!)

Mary Etheldreda 11-11-2015 12:46 AM

Re: Is Princess Diana in heaven?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeweyClutter (Post 1165955)
Diana was a Christian.

Proof?

Quote:

While she sinned (like we all sin),

Not me. Like all True Christians™, I'm perfect.

Quote:

Christ paid the penalty for her sins by dying on the cross.

Nope. Christ paid the penalty for the sins of those who have truly repented.

Back against wall 11-11-2015 01:06 AM

Quote:

(Basilissa, I did try and search for this topic, and try as I might I could not find it :(. I hope this is acceptable!)

Not very well. Opinions have been made on this whore before. Whores go to Hell. Dianna was a Harlot and a Whore. I believe you just like Clutter.

Zechariah Smyth 11-11-2015 01:12 AM

Doubtful. She was shacking up with a Jesus-hating mooslim there at the end.

James Hutchins 11-11-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1165968)
Doubtful. She was shacking up with a Jesus-hating mooslim there at the end.

Such the slut.
Also she was always trying to deface the battlefields of landmines, which were placed at great expense. I know for a fact, she never financially compensated the people that owned the mines nor even asked permission. Selfish, selfish, selfish.
Add to all that having a driver who speeds.
Slut
Thief
Speeder
God knows what else!

No one ever mentions her two sons are gingers either.:rebuke:

I suspect even Satan keeps his distance and practices safe torture.

Elmer G. White 11-11-2015 02:41 AM

Mr. Clutter,

A valid question indeed. I am happy to say that our Creation Science Department did assess this question based on some new evidence. We can determine that at this very moment she is receiving lava enemas from the demonic entities that work relentlessly to ensure the continued agony of all those who reject Jesus and keep on fornicating despite Biblical evidence for God's Wrath. Princess Diana is a good example to scare and guide children to the narrow but ultimately joyful path to Jesus!

:repent:

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Pastor Ezekiel 11-11-2015 02:46 AM

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 11-11-2015 02:58 AM

No, the "Church" of England is not a real church. They are like liebra Cathyliks.

I Man Rastafari 11-11-2015 03:31 AM

A man makes his own heaven on Earth and so does a woman but this English girl is dead. Paradise is in Africa with Jah. So no this English princess girl is not in heaven.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-11-2015 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1166002)
A man makes his own heaven on Earth and so does a woman but this English girl is dead. Paradise is in Africa with Jah. So no this English princess girl is not in heaven.

Where does it say any of this horse pucky in the Holy Bible?

I Man Rastafari 11-11-2015 04:30 AM

Pastor Ezekiel I have sworn a mighty oath to Sistren Mary Etheldreda that I will not do too much explaining about Jesus and Marcus Garvey and Jah Ras Tafari and the Holy Piby which is Jah's word like the Bible. I have received many rebukes in the past and threats that I will be consigned to the Christian Hell which must be somewhere here in Babylon. I do not think you will find this in the Bible anyway and you would have to consult the Holy Piby.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-11-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1166022)
Pastor Ezekiel I have sworn a mighty oath to Sistren Mary Etheldreda that I will not do too much explaining about Jesus and Marcus Garvey and Jah Ras Tafari and the Holy Piby which is Jah's word like the Bible. I have received many rebukes in the past and threats that I will be consigned to the Christian Hell which must be somewhere here in Babylon. I do not think you will find this in the Bible anyway and you would have to consult the Holy Piby.

What the hell is the "Holy Piby?"

It's the Holy Word of God, or the path to hellfire. Period. :sinner:

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-11-2015 05:26 PM

"Princess" Diana - consort of mooselimbs and ultimate pandering slut of vulgar celebrity culture and the MSM wallowing in sin.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-12-2015 05:23 AM

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-22-2021 06:03 PM

It's hard to believe in 9 short days it will be the 24th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death. We know she is not in heaven but so many questions remain unanswered. For example, was she even attractive? Or just from certain angles. It's time for a reevaluation of the whole Diana mystery.

Johny Joe Hold 08-22-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1288575)
It's hard to believe in 9 short days it will be the 24th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death. We know she is not in heaven but so many questions remained unanswered. For example, was she even attractive? Or just from certain angles. It's time for a reevaluation of the whole Diana mystery.

I wondered, has there ever been a DNA test to determine if Harry and Willian are really Charles' sons? I've read Charles is rather on the outs with Harry. Maybe William is definitely Charles' son but there are questions about Harry???

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-22-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1288575)
We know she is not in heaven but so many questions remained unanswered. For example, was she even attractive? Or just from certain angles. It's time for a reevaluation of the whole Diana mystery.

Well, she certainly had a well-developed nose, a strong jawline (with an interesting chin) and charmingly unevenly-balanced eyes.

Here is a photo from the well-respected British newspaper of record, The Sun, marking her various features out of 100. I'm sure the slight sneer was just a trick of the light.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...3176.jpg?w=620

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-22-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1288576)
I wondered, has there ever been a DNA test to determine if Harry and Willian are really Charles' sons? I've read Charles is rather on the outs with Harry. Maybe William is definitely Charles' son but there are questions about Harry???

Brother, I doubt the boys are even human. The reptilian blue blood theories won't go away despite years of questioning on the internets. The common signs (according to one source) are:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. psychic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom

16. empathetic illnesses

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a ‘mission’ in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-22-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1288577)
Well, she certainly had a well-developed nose, a strong jawline (with an interesting chin) and charmingly unevenly-balanced eyes.

Agreed, Sister. Eye position 94% seems improbable. It really undermines the whole analysis.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-22-2021 08:00 PM

It was charitable of them not to mention the rosacea, though.

Isabella White 08-22-2021 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1288576)

Oh, I think that this photo will answer your concerns adequately, dear Brother Mayor Hold: