The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Poetaster's Korner (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   The Ballad of Dylann Roof (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120034)

Dennis Lukes 05-16-2022 02:37 AM

The Ballad of Dylann Roof

After the alleged mass shooting at a Negro supermarket in Buffalo, JY, there's bound to be a lot of snowflake hand-wringing and pearl-clutching about "evil racists" and "gun nuts." The leftist media has, of course, fanned the flames of racial hatred by declaring an armed young white man captured at the scene to be guilty and baying for his blood (if a black had capped 10 other blacks, this would've barely made the local media, by the way).

Unsurprisingly for people with such shoddy journalistic standards, articles on this story by every major establishment source have failed to include the livestream recording of the alleged killing spree (which is like having an art exhibition on Picasso without bothering to actually hang any of his pictures on the wall). This is typical of atheists, they don't bother to examine the "fossil records" themselves, they just take it on faith that evolution is correct. We Christians examine our evidence (the KJV 1611 Holy Bible) for ourselves. I had to seek out LiveGore.com (a bastion of free speech) to see the video for myself, and it is clearly a false flag by a Biden operative as an excuse to ban guns (for whites) and start a race war against us after we're disarmed and defenseless so the Negroes can slaughter us (read: The Jewish Master Plan).

But, I digress. Payton Gendron, a decent young man who would've voted for Trump if he had been old enough to vote in 2020 (which he wasn't), is now living out the same story already told once before, starring the legendary freedom fighter and political prisoner Dylann Roof, whose name ought never to be forgot.

Without further ado, I give you "The Ballad of Dylann Roof," by Dennis Lukes. Note that while this is a wholly original composition, it should be sung to the tune of "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan.

Pistol shots ring out in a Negro church
Enter Jesse Jackson from the strip club hall
He sees a state senator in a pool of blood
Cries out, "My God, Whitey killed them all!"

Here comes the story of the Coconut Head
The man the liberal media tried to shred
For somethin' that he never done
Put in a prison cell, but one time he coulda been
The President of the USA.

All of Dylann's cards were marked in advance
The trial was a nig-circus, he never had a chance
The judge made Dylann out to be an imperial wizard
Hateful tweets from SJWs came out in a blizzard.

Dylann Roof he was falsely tried
The crime was mass murder, guess who testified?
A whole bunch of darkies and they all baldly lied
And the social media, they all went along for the ride.

How can the life of such a man
Be in the palm of some fool's hand?
To see him obviously framed
Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed to live in a land
Where justice is a game.

Now all the criminals in their kippahs and ties
Are free to eat matzah and spin their dreidels
While Dylann sits like Jesus in a ten-foot cell
An innocent man in a living hell.

Yes, that's the story of the Coconut Head
But it won't be over 'til they clear his name
And give him back the time he's done
Put in a prison cell, but one time he coulda been
The President of the USA.

James Hutchins 05-16-2022 03:53 PM

Re: The Ballad of Dylann Roof

God does not have people shoot other people unless there is a good reason. I have learned the 'why' is on a need to know and honestly, we do not have a need to know. It is all part of His Divine Plan®.:innocent:
Each time I hear of a murder or mass shooting, I celebrate Gods Perfect Majesty©!:thumbsup:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-16-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1298368)
I have learned the 'why' is on a need to know and honestly, we do not have a need to know. It is all part of His Divine Plan®.:innocent:
Each time I hear of a murder or mass shooting, I celebrate Gods Perfect Majesty©!:thumbsup:

I too tremble at the ineffable magnificence of this, the best of all possible worlds and am humbled by His glory. Die, little children, die. What is a lifetime compared to eternal reward, or punishment for most people, in Heaven (or Hell).

http://www.rimcountry.com/images/wtc/attack09.jpg

James Hutchins 05-16-2022 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1298370)
I too tremble at the ineffable magnificence of this, the best of all possible worlds and am humbled by His glory. Die, little children, die. What is a lifetime compared to eternal reward, or punishment for most people, in Heaven (or Hell).

http://www.rimcountry.com/images/wtc/attack09.jpg

Preach kit! Those people plummeting to the Hands of God™ were fortunate souls. Those that His Grasp® failed to hold are spending a well deserved eternity in Hell.
All very simple.
Consider this:
You're riding your bike, all proud because your dad took off the training wheels. A Good Humor truck comes and runs over your gut, causing your body to burst and spray entrails all over the street.You're dead.
Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begins falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.
]As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.:sinner::haha:
Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save© your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.
Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.

Johny Joe Hold 05-16-2022 06:20 PM

This is such a good thread and good discussion. When things happen that swamp the news cycle we need to step back and consider all aspects of it. As President Trump wisely said, "Good people on both sides here."

Dennis Lukes 05-17-2022 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1298376)
As President Trump wisely said, "Good people on both sides here."

I agree with most of what Trump says, but that particular quote (paraphrased from the opening credits of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones) is unbiblical hogwash. Jesus explicitly states in Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me." Holy warriors like Payton Gendron, Dylann Roof, Kyle Rittenhouse, and Anders Breivik are obviously with Jesus and going to Heaven, no matter what they may or may not have done. There are no good people among the damned.

James Hutchins 05-17-2022 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1298384)
I agree with most of what Trump says, but that particular quote (paraphrased from the opening credits of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones) is unbiblical hogwash. Jesus explicitly states in Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me." Holy warriors like Payton Gendron, Dylann Roof, Kyle Rittenhouse, and Anders Breivik are obviously with Jesus and going to Heaven, no matter what they may or may not have done. There are no good people among the damned.

Trump, like God, is never wrong.:angry:
Good people can stand on either side of the line and kill those that do not agree. Sometimes, it is best to be behind the enemy so you can attack their behind.