The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Tina Fay is sexist! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=15392)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-20-2008 06:46 AM

Tina Fay is sexist!

My cousin Pauline forwarded me this video of some woman named Tina Fay from some show called "Saturdays Live" completely disrespecting and disparaging our soon-to-be Vice President!

The misogyny on view here is repugnant as they try to show Hitlery being all about substance and intelligence and Vice President Sarah Palin as having none! Yet another typical LIEberal, woman-hating smear campaign. :thumbdown:
Well, all I've got to say is booooooooo, Tina Fay! BOOOOOOOOO! Take your hatred of females back to whatever elite ivory tower coffee shop you and your fellow hippy beatniks hang out in and leave the comedy to the professionals, like the beloved and missed The 1/2 Hour News Hour from Fox News!

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 09-20-2008 02:09 PM

Re: Tina Fay is sexist!

It's sad, but this is just what the liberals do. They've been anti-women for so many years that they think we'll just ignore it now. Liberals have a history of being misogynistic for as long as they've been around--they love nothing better than to attack a woman for being just that: a woman. Now we as True Christians™ know that God created Ms. Palin just the way she is, to lead the United States of America back to the Lord. But the liberals want to use her "sex" to try to hold her down and prevent her from being anything but successful. We as Republicans™ need to stand up and prevent this sort of travesty from happening, to stand up for this woman and to defend her form these sexist ads by the freedom hating liberals. DON'T LET LIBERALS DESTROY WHAT WE CONSERVATIVES HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR: A FEMALE PRESIDENT!

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-20-2008 08:25 PM

Bless you, Doctor. It does my heart good to see a male voice of reason weigh in on this subject. As long as we have feminazis like Tina Fay being such woman-hating sexists, there will never been true, God-oriented equality between the sexes.

Marshall 09-21-2008 12:34 AM

I miss the 1/2 Hour News Hour.

It was funny because it was so true.

Capt. Aaron Portway 09-21-2008 02:35 AM

If that It's Saturday! show were anywhere near as fair and balanced as the 1/2 hour News Hour was, they would have that horrible Tina Fay dress up like Baraqi Abomination and act like an idiot!

Isn't there a law about equal time on TV for politcians? She should be forced to make Osambo look stupid, seems to me, to be fair! Right?

Buford T Scoggins 09-21-2008 03:08 AM

What kind of a name is "Fay"? Obviously, a code-word for "Gay".

YIC,
Buford

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-21-2008 02:28 PM

There is some good news out of this. Now we have more proof of what a fantastic person Vice President Palin is. She didn't let Tina Fay's sexism get to her and said she watched the skit with the sound turned down and found it hilarious. To test this, I forced myself to watch it again but with no sound, and it certainly was humorous this time around. But having heard the hateful, misogynistic speech coming out of Fay's mouth already, I don't think I was able to enjoy it to full effect.
Maybe it doesn't help that women just aren't naturally funny. All the great comedians are men, after all. Dennis Miller, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, the list goes on.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 10-01-2008 03:34 AM

The sexist trollop is at it again! Tina Fay and Saturdays Live just won't stop with their misogynistic attacks on Vice President Palin! Pauline sent me a link to the following so-called video once more showing the blatant liberal sexist bias of the main stream media! It wasn't funny the first time, Tina Fay, and it's still not funny. It's hateful and doesn't treat our soon-to-be VP with the proper deference and respect. :thumbdown:
Maybe if they got some decent writers, like Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Foxworthy, because the writing in this "skit" is atrocious.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...n-open/704042/

Warning: LIEberal media website! Pray before clicking!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-01-2008 03:45 AM

Well I just watched that interview (with the sound off, Palin style!) and all I can say is that Katie Couric has really put on a lot of weight. Has Jesus given her a tumor or something, as punishment for being a mouthpiece for the New York liberal joo media elite?

Buford T Scoggins 10-03-2008 02:20 AM

Tina Fay - ever notice that "Fay" is a combination of "fag" and "gay". That ought to tell you something.

YIC,
Buford

Osambo 08 10-03-2008 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buford T Scoggins (Post 244618)
Tina Fay - ever notice that "Fay" is a combination of "fag" and "gay". That ought to tell you something.

YIC,
Buford

I'm guessing that's the primary reason why you are not voting for Obama,right?