The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Should American civilians occupy Iceland to prevent TERRORISM? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37899)

GOD=life 02-23-2010 09:38 PM

Should American civilians occupy Iceland to prevent TERRORISM?

Brothers, as many of you have seen, people from the country of iceland hate Americans and God. This is a typical comment by an eskimo:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 477189)
well that just shows us and the rest of the world why you janks are inbred retards that shag their sisters.

Given their systemic hate of Americans, it is likely they are planning a TERRORIST attack as we speak. This is because they hate our Freedom.

Because they are such an insignificant country, it appears our government overlooked their threat. That's why it is up to us American civilians to take the lead. A preliminary analysis shows that only 10000 armed God-fearing Americans (not vegans please) should be more than enough to subjugate their entire country (population: 320k).

Since they don't have an army, the whole battle shouldn't take more than a few days if properly coordinated.

All we need to do is show to fellow Americans that all icelenders hate our Freedom. We have good contacts with Fox News, so it shouldn't be too hard to spread the message.

What do you say, Brothers?

SayvedByTheLord 02-23-2010 09:52 PM

Re: Should American civilians occupy Iceland to prevent TERRORISM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 477217)
Brothers, as many of you have seen, people from the country of iceland hate Americans and God. This is a typical comment by an eskimo:

Given their systemic hate of Americans, it is likely they are planning a TERRORIST attack as we speak. This is because they hate our Freedom.

Because they are such an insignificant country, it appears our government overlooked their threat. That's why it is up to us American civilians to take the lead. A preliminary analysis shows that only 10000 armed God-fearing Americans (not vegans please) should be more than enough to subjugate their entire country (population: 320k).

Since they don't have an army, the whole battle shouldn't take more than a few days if properly coordinated.

All we need to do is show to fellow Americans that all icelenders hate our Freedom. We have good contacts with Fox News, so it shouldn't be too hard to spread the message.

What do you say, Brothers?

My guess is that they are next on the list. Because of the small size of the "country" and it's location old ordinance that would otherwise be disposed of can be used.

Once Rupert Murdoch Fox officially declares war, some of our older strategic bombers can be used there.

Brother Enoch 02-23-2010 09:55 PM

An interesting idea. I wonder, though, what do we do with them after we subjugate them? The Geneva convention and all that libral UN crap means we'll have to take care of them after that. That's probably just want they want. To sit back on their icebergs and have Americans provide their food and shelter and electricity...

Is there any way we can convince the Godly USAF to simply carpet-bomb them out of existence? It's not like the world would even notice or care.

James Hutchins 02-24-2010 12:33 AM

How many bombs do you think we will need? Three or four?

James Dewitt 02-24-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 477359)
How many bombs do you think we will need? Three or four?

No I think just one a MOAB, that should do the trick:thumbsup:

Larry Lee 02-24-2010 07:44 PM

As a True Christian™ I cannot endorse the following idea, but let me pass it on to you as an example of the secular depravity we're surrounded by.

The Saudi court is always interested in aquiring the unusual and expensive. That being said, there are those whose business plans show that a respectable profit could be had by selling the surplus Icelandic population to the Saudis as -- shall we say -- bondservants.

H. Montague Worthington 02-24-2010 09:03 PM

I think sending occupying troops to line up along the mountains of Iceland would be a slippery slope.

Oakland "Reb" Griner 02-25-2010 04:37 AM

Just throwing out an idea here, but if Iceland were accidentally depopulated, would we then have a nice home for the Israelis, comfortably distant from the unGodly Muslim hordes?

Or maybe we ship off the troublesome Palestinians there and watch them shiver to death ?

Brother Enoch 02-25-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner (Post 478140)
Just throwing out an idea here, but if Iceland were accidentally depopulated, would we then have a nice home for the Israelis, comfortably distant from the unGodly Muslim hordes?

Say what? The Israelis will make themselves a home comfortably distant from the heathen hordes by PUSHING THEM AWAY!

Greater Israel!

http://mikepiperreport.com/Articles_...ael406x415.jpg

Quote:

Or maybe we ship off the troublesome Palestinians there and watch them shiver to death ?
Much better idea.

Cranky Old Man 02-27-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Enoch (Post 478150)
Say what? The Israelis will make themselves a home comfortably distant from the heathen hordes by PUSHING THEM AWAY!

Great plan indeed!

Johny Joe Hold 02-27-2010 11:06 PM

I assume you all read my press conference statement in which I established that the Prime Minister Johanna Sigurdardottir is heterosexually challenged. Now, I've never heard that such people are terrorist threats, but one can never be too careful.

Johny Joe Hold, Candidate of Mayor
Holding on to what is Good.

Brother Temperance 02-28-2010 12:00 AM

It says right there in the constitution that a well-regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state. So, there may not be any official war with Iceland yet, but if the Freehold Christian Militia wanted to exercise their constitutional right to invade Iceland to defend Freedom, I can't see how anyone could possibly object.

Nobar King 02-28-2010 04:26 AM

Considering how much money they stole from OUR banks, I think we probably own Iceland by now.

Contrite Sinner 03-02-2010 03:01 AM

I have been in Iceland for less than 24 hours and already I see clear signs of terrorist activity and the buildup of WMDs. These people are evil to the core and they are hellbent on destroying us by any means necessary.

Cranky Old Man 03-07-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrite Sinner (Post 481650)
I have been in Iceland for less than 24 hours and already I see clear signs of terrorist activity and the buildup of WMDs. These people are evil to the core and they are hellbent on destroying us by any means necessary.

That is horrible! And confirms my point we should just nuke them.

shadeofwinter 03-08-2010 09:49 PM

I am pretty sure the Eskimos were in another part of the arctic circle...but maybe I am not remembering right.

They don't have the population to really do anything dramatic. Their army is so small, they could all know each others names!!!

Cordelia Nigglesby 03-12-2010 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadeofwinter (Post 485193)
I am pretty sure the Eskimos were in another part of the arctic circle...but maybe I am not remembering right.

They don't have the population to really do anything dramatic. Their army is so small, they could all know each others names!!!

Who cares?

They ALL wear PARKAS. The connections is SO obvious. They are lower than animals and should be punished.

:usa27:

global_eye 03-15-2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 480166)
Considering how much money they stole from OUR banks, I think we probably own Iceland by now.

No, you dont.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrite Sinner (Post 481650)

They've put up nuculear missle silo's now. Icelandair's fleet of airliners have been converted to bomb-planes. They are preparing to invade USA. Since theyr population is 310K They utilize everything in order to take over USA, where the national guard alone is counting almost 470K.

Cranky Old Man 03-24-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by global_eye (Post 487390)
They've put up nuculear missle silo's now. Icelandair's fleet of airliners have been converted to bomb-planes. They are preparing to invade USA.

Sure... In your next dream you will fly?

James Hutchins 03-24-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by global_eye (Post 487390)
No, you dont.

They've put up nuculear missle silo's now. Icelandair's fleet of airliners have been converted to bomb-planes. They are preparing to invade USA. Since theyr population is 310K They utilize everything in order to take over USA, where the national guard alone is counting almost 470K.

Son, snoballs dropped from thirty feet are not much of a threat.