The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=2057)

Didymus Much 09-23-2012 10:59 PM

Re: Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franklen Mann (Post 932938)
<br />
None of them, it is my personal belief that god created the bible and let man do as they will as a sort of "test."<br />...

So, #1 then.

Quote:

...And the reason that our earliest copies match todays is that people in political and religious power (as displayed throughout all of human history) love to torch, or burn all records of, anything that contradicts what they have to say or what they want to happen. <br />...
Ah, but the problem is, we HAVE those records still (Dead Sea scrolls, etc.) which prove that Scripture has NOT been changed.

Your scenario is applicable to the Koran, though. The original compiler destroyed all the source documentation (almost 200 years after Mohammed's time) so no uncomfortable questions can be asked, let alone answered.

Quote:

...Now, I would go deaper into the toppic, after all I have put years of study into this whole thing, but arguing with biblical literalists gets boring after a while and I don't like being bored. So I will continue this entertainingly heated debate after I am done wallowing in my boredom.
What heated debate? You're getting schooled, while offering no support for your blasphemous personal opinions (which is all they are until you offer evidence of anything you purport to be truth). :lol:

Pastor Ezekiel 09-23-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franklen Mann (Post 932949)
Also, one last post before I dismiss myself.
May I kindly request that I be banned from this website?
I believe I have stated all that I need to state, and little more will ever be necessary.
Besides, I probably should be banned anyway, I generally discuss extremely controversial things and I question most things I hear. I in turn have a very debate centered personality.

That being said, as an apology for my misunderstanding, as well as due to my own person disgust I will kindly request a ban from a moderator on this forum.

Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

TheGoofTurd 11-13-2012 03:15 AM

So, I'm just wondering...

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this section is all about getting people to not be gay, and you're planning on doing this by getting them to love another man?

Did I get that right?

Deaner 11-13-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGoofJ (Post 948637)
So, I'm just wondering...

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this section is all about getting people to not be gay, and you're planning on doing this by getting them to love another man?

Did I get that right?

What in God's name are you talking about freak?

TheGoofTurd 11-13-2012 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 948638)
What in God's name are you talking about freak?

I'm talking about loving Jesus. Who, as it says in the bible, is a man.

Also, I have to wait five minutes between posts, so please be patient.

Deaner 11-13-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGoofJ (Post 948642)
Also, I have to wait five minutes between posts, so please be patient.

Write me a sincere prayer to Baby Jesus and I'll change it for you.

TheGoofTurd 11-13-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 948644)
Write me a sincere prayer to Baby Jesus and I'll change it for you.

I'm not too concerned about the wait time, I was just mentioning that my response might be a bit later than others.
Although I did try to write you a personal message, but it seems to be disabled. (Or not available on this forum)

However, I'm still curious if I got your plan right.

Having gay men become straight by making them love another man (jesus).

John North 11-13-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGoofTurd (Post 948648)
I'm not too concerned about the wait time, I was just mentioning that my response might be a bit later than others.
Although I did try to write you a personal message, but it seems to be disabled. (Or not available on this forum)

However, I'm still curious if I got your plan right.

Having gay men become straight by making them love another man (jesus).

Do you seriously put an equality sign between the Love True Christians have for Jesus and the kind of love you have for your homo boyfriend? How old are you?

Once Upon A Time 07-16-2013 04:35 PM

im gay yay

Alphonse Alban 07-16-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once Upon A Time (Post 1015552)
im gay yay

Why do you hate Jesus?

Once Upon A Time 07-16-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1015553)
Why do you hate Jesus?

I don't "hate Jesus", I just don't believe in his existence, and I'm free to be gay wether I believe in Jesus or not.

Alphonse Alban 07-16-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once Upon A Time (Post 1015554)
I don't "hate Jesus", I just don't believe in his existence, and I'm free to be gay wether I believe in Jesus or not.

You spit in the face of baby Jesus by choosing gaysexual deathstyle over infinite love He offers in the form of salvation. God hate gaysexuals. You must leave your twisted gaysexual ways behind and become an ex-gay if you want a shot at salvation.

Stop the hatred, stop spitting in the face of baby Jesus today and start making things right with Him. That's why Jesus made you come to this forum in the first place.

Once Upon A Time 07-16-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1015555)
You spit in the face of baby Jesus by choosing gaysexual deathstyle over infinite love He offers in the form of salvation. God hate gaysexuals. You must leave your twisted gaysexual ways behind and become an ex-gay if you want a shot at salvation.

Stop the hatred, stop spitting in the face of baby Jesus today and start making things right with Him. That's why Jesus made you come to this forum in the first place.

Are you saying that your God hates me, simply for the gender of the people I fall in love with? Isn't that a little extreme? (Sorry if i miss spell something, I'm not English or American or anything.)

And what REALLY made me come here, was that a friend sendt me a link here because she finds you all fun to watch.

Alphonse Alban 07-16-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once Upon A Time (Post 1015558)
Are you saying that your God hates me, simply for the gender of the people I fall in love with?

Yes

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Quote:

And what REALLY made me come here, was that a friend sendt me a link here because she finds you all fun to watch.

That's what you keep saying to yourself. In reality, you know it in your black heathen heart, that is was a Jesus that made you come here so you could see the error of your ways.

Once Upon A Time 07-16-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1015559)
Yes

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

That's what you keep saying to yourself. In reality, you know it in your black heathen heart, that is was a Jesus that made you come here so you could see the error of your ways.

I haven't "lied" with anyone, considering I'm just a child and it's illegal. And besides, I don't follow the bible, I follow the law, the one that actually counts for everyone, not only those in a certain religion.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh or cry right now. That's just -- I don't even know. If Jesus does exist, I doubt that he'd make me come here to "see wht's wrong with me."

Bjorn Jensen 07-16-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once Upon A Time (Post 1015554)

I'm glad you admit that being gay is a choice.

Brother Harold Porter 07-16-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Are you saying that your God hates me, simply for the gender of the people I fall in love with?

It isn't love at all, my friend. It is simply genital lust that you know in your heart is wrong. I don't know if you are a male or female queer, but the former seeks the rectum, and the latter another woman's quim to grind against. In either case, Jesus weeps, but He can help if you are ready to admit what hoplessly lost scum you are without Him? Will you let His warm love inside you this day?

In Christ

Once Upon A Time 07-16-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1015563)
I'm glad you admit that being gay is a choice.

That's not what I meant, and I'm pretty sure you know that, but I'm not going to argue about that.

Alphonse Alban 07-16-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once Upon A Time (Post 1015561)
considering I'm just a child and it's illegal.

Well, practically all gaysexuals are pedophiles as well, so it's no suprise. I agree though that gaysex should be illegal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once Upon A Time (Post 1015561)
I don't follow the bible

That is why you will burn in hell. That is exactly why you were send here by the Lord, it's not too late for you start following the bible and make things right with Jesus.

Repent heathen! Get on your knees and allow Jesus enter you today. Let Him fill you with love.

Once Upon A Time 07-16-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 1015564)
It isn't love at all, my friend. It is simply genital lust that you know in your heart is wrong. I don't know if you are a male or female queer, but the former seeks the rectum, and the latter another woman's quim to grind against. In either case, Jesus weeps, but He can help if you are ready to admit what hoplessly lost scum you are without Him? Will you let His warm love inside you this day?

In Christ

Who are you to decide wether it's love or not? I know that it isn't wrong, and that everyone is free to do what they want to do with someone else (as long as it's consensual). And I'm a female, og girl rater, and I don't seek "another woman's quim" or whatever you want to call it, as I am a child and don't need that kind of things.

And by calling me scum (insulting a child, that's nice of you), you're saying that you're worth more than me bacause you're straight? That's just stupid.