The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:27 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Everyone has a brain. I'm not sure I would trust a house made out of a bubble.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 06:35 PM

you have a brain, well id happily sit an iq test against you any day of the week and twice on a sunday:D

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:41 PM

I don't do IQ tests on Sunday. What test would you prefer?

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 06:45 PM

i dont proclaim to be right all the time, but something tells me you do

and i would take any test of intelligence you care to take too...put up or shut up:o

James Hutchins 08-04-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375399)
is that the level of your intellect is it, you insult and degrade and expect anyone, with a brain anyway, to agree with you...you really are deluded arent you, does it feel nice and cosy in that little bubble you call your life?

Young man, look at your name (for starters) and then look at your title. I see two words that only a person of low self esteem would be bothered by:
Idiot
Trash

I at one time was Unsaved trash though I never was an idiot. Grow up and stop your little baby whining.

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:48 PM

If anyone around here is going to be telling anyone to shut up, it's going to be me, not you, little boy. If you come a little closer I'll knock some sense into you with my prayer stick.

James Hutchins 08-04-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375418)
i dont proclaim to be right all the time, but something tells me you do

and i would take any test of intelligence you care to take too...put up or shut up:o

LOL, I suggest you rethink taking an IQ test against Bother Nobar. I have a IQ above 155 and Brother Nobar makes me look stupid.

Your IQ might break 100 if they grade the test of a big curve.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 06:55 PM

always the way or religion isnt it...all inclusive, until you read the small print...oh and for the second time of telling you, your site changed the name, not me...are you listening to me, you lot changed it...way to have respect for your fellow man, such brave and intelligent acts...lol

and mister hutchins...if you are so intelligent, make a valid point...calling me names and saying i whine, is that all you grand intellect can muster is it? :lol:

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375428)
always the way or religion isnt it...

What?
Quote:

all inclusive, until you read the small print...
what? It's all small print.
Quote:

oh and for the second time of telling you, your site changed the name, not me...are you listening to me, you lot changed it...way to have respect for your fellow man, such brave and intelligent acts...lol
These are your rights on this forum
Quote:

and mister hutchins...if you are so intelligent, make a valid point...calling me names and saying i whine, is that all you grand intellect can muster is it? :lol:
You are surely a hypocrite if one was ever born.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:08 PM

i call you intelligence to book sir

make a reasoned argument without the bible and using facts as to why the special olymopics should be banned

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 374917)
If there is no shame in being cripples, why did Jesus heal them? Why didn't He just say, "You're perfectly fine being a gimp, so go out there and enjoy your deformities!" He didn't! Those He felt were remorseful enough of their sins, He cured!

So why didn't he 'cure' your face? Seriously, smile girl!

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:22 PM

maybe shes not as loved as she thinks she is

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375445)

Doesn't look like it - no sense of humour either, but that's obvious from the picture and the bitter comments she makes at people. Very very sad.

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:28 PM

"You'd better mind your manners, friend. We don't appreciate cruel and needless insults around here."

Just got this private message - I had to laugh because after all the cruel and needless insults I've read on this post about all kinds of people, from atheists, Europeans, the blind, those unable to walk... Ah, I can only laugh at such a statement.

angels 08-04-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375445)

Don't be so rude about A Good Christian Lady. And actually the Sister is much loved by God, and unlike you she is RESPECTED by the Forum members. Watch your mouth please.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:31 PM

as ive said on here before, the willingness to insult and deride shows the lack of any intelligent reasoning

ask a normal question and you get the bible thrown at you, and that just is not an intelligent argument, thats the equivalent of saying...cos i said so lol

angels 08-04-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375454)
as ive said on here before, the willingness to insult and deride shows the lack of any intelligent reasoning

ask a normal question and you get the bible thrown at you, and that just is not an intelligent argument, thats the equivalent of saying...cos i said so lol

Mr. Idiot. It's not cos we say so. It's because God says so.:innocent:

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375454)

You've just summed it up for me. The 'cause I said so' argument (or in this case, because god supposedly said so, well, 'cause some guys from many years ago wrote a book reflecting gods will', never mind though eh :)

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 375455)
Mr. Idiot. It's not cos we say so. It's because God says so.:innocent:

Ah, you got in there before me, well, I stand by my point with this post as proof - thanks :thumbsup:

angels 08-04-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375456)
You've just summed it up for me. The 'cause I said so' argument (or in this case, because god supposedly said so, well, 'cause some guys from many years ago wrote a book reflecting gods will', never mind though eh :)

Do you have problems understanding F1.?.
The members here live by God's word. So it is right to be straight talking and honest. Sweet words won't get you to Heaven .