The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Woman who defecate: Nasty, disgusting and not lady like! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=108345)

Titus Templeton 01-25-2016 08:21 PM

Woman who defecate: Nasty, disgusting and not lady like!

Nowadays men encounter woman who openly celebrate when they go to toilet. Woman that behave like it is normal to do it openly.
Sometimes they even fart!

Remember back at the times where woman were more Christian and tried to hide their toilet behavior?
It really bothers me. I mean, isn’t it unnatural and nasty thinking about a woman taking a poop?
A woman should be clean, and not a smelly toilet user. I know woman who hold it in for weeks until their husband is asleep and then they try to do it as silent as possible. They go out of the house in a bush so the husband isn't bothered by the smell. I hope that we go back to more traditional values and I hope especially woman stop going down the path of this nasty behavior.
Amen

Ephesians 5:22-33 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 01-27-2016 02:50 AM

Re: Woman who defecate: Nasty, disgusting and not lady like!

My husband saw this and asked me to post. Regardless of what sickular scientists say, I choose to not to insult my husband and continue to subject him to my feminine failures so I mind my business outside and in the dark. After all, how much more different is it to be in my menstra shack than to be minding my business? Pastor and Mrs. Johnson

Mary Etheldreda 01-27-2016 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1172874)
My husband saw this and asked me to post. Regardless of what sickular scientists say, I choose to not to insult my husband and continue to subject him to my feminine failures so I mind my business outside and in the dark. After all, how much more different is it to be in my menstra shack than to be minding my business? Pastor and Mrs. Johnson

Just be careful dear, where you leave your droppings. If the LORD chooses to walk around your property, you should know He really hates stepping in poop, so you should cover it up (Deuteronomy 23:12-14).

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 01-28-2016 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1172875)
Just be careful dear, where you leave your droppings. If the LORD chooses to walk around your property, you should know He really hates stepping in poop, so you should cover it up (Deuteronomy 23:12-14).

Thank you, Sister! It's well managed so the Lord, my husband, or any guest won't have to worry about it.

I Man Rastafari 01-28-2016 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1172875)

If you wore a hat you could cover it with your hat.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 01-29-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1172967)
If you wore a hat you could cover it with your hat.

Get off your drugs and start reading your Bible. Than you will be on your road to your spot in Heaven and become a productive member of society. :thumbdown: :nono:

James Hutchins 01-29-2016 07:07 PM

This is precisely why there are Men's rooms (often clean and tidy) and Women's rooms (often filthy and who knows what strewn about.)
After a quiet and peaceful evacuation and relfection on how Jesus loves me, a through hand washing followed by being handed a clean towel from that darkie that tends the space, a man feels civilized.

In the Hutchins' house, we have Men's rooms. In what used to be the old kitchen out back away from the main house, is the ladies facilities. In the heat of the summer, with the wind blowing just right, the stench is unimaginable.
What with all the menstruating, deification and occasional bulimic episode, I am surprised a female does not simple turn inside out at some point.

Titus Templeton 01-29-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1173101)
This is precisely why there are Men's rooms (often clean and tidy) and Women's rooms (often filthy and who knows what strewn about.)
After a quiet and peaceful evacuation and relfection on how Jesus loves me, a through hand washing followed by being handed a clean towel from that darkie that tends the space, a man feels civilized.

In the Hutchins' house, we have Men's rooms. In what used to be the old kitchen out back away from the main house, is the ladies facilities. In the heat of the summer, with the wind blowing just right, the stench is unimaginable.
What with all the menstruating, deification and occasional bulimic episode, I am surprised a female does not simple turn inside out at some point.

It really makes me sad thinking about the men who turn gay simply because they can't handle it anymore. A woman is basically a small lake without any fresh water flooding in. When they are young the water is fresh and u can enjoy swimming in it, the fish tastes good.

But over the years the lake starts to get moody and smelly, the clear water has turned into a brown soup and a bath will certainly end with skin eruption.

James Hutchins 01-29-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1173112)
It really makes me sad thinking about the men who turn gay simply because they can't handle it anymore. A woman is basically a small lake without any fresh water flooding in. When they are young the water is fresh and u can enjoy swimming in it, the fish tastes good.

But over the years the lake starts to get moody and smelly, the clear water has turned into a brown soup and a bath will certainly end with skin eruption.

True words, Brother!

Most Bodies of Water I have been in turn stale after 13 or so years and need to be drained.

Mary Etheldreda 01-29-2016 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1173101)

Lesser women succumb to the temptations of the flesh, demanding such amenities as clean toilets, garbage pails with lids, running water, etc. While it may be standard protocol to withhold from the more refined spoils of civilization on the Sabbath, True Christian™ women understand they do not warrant their enjoyment any day of the week. We know our position in Creation. We would never assume to have the right, or the privilege even, earned by right of civilization through moral superiority, granted by virtue of obedience to our LORD, to enjoy such treats. Ever. I think women who understand the the guilt we have inherited from Eve, and thus the the value of True Humility, are given extra strong uteruses, an that's why we can bear so many children before our very last breath is expunged from our exhausted, drained, depleted, worthless bodies. Only in this service of childbearing can we find some purpose to justify having taken any resources from the earth away from righteous men, men in need of nourishment from the constant battle with sin. How great is the LORD to give us some hope in response to the natural betrayal of our sex (1 Timothy 2:14-15). It is in response to this generous gift, the gift of hope, that we are gratified to be of use and provide our husbands with the quivers full they so justly deserve (Psalm 127:3-5). I think for this reason alone, the LORD allows our bodies to continue to procreate in His Service, and thus we are spared the natural physical reality of being turned inside out. I have heard horror stories of women in Third World countries, and witches in our own country who have suffered the consequences for having the audacity to deny the LORD His Due by refusing to increase the population of Soldiers of Christ. Sthese soldier spend their lives defending His Honor against the heathens and apostates that infest the world. The least we can do is produce more soldiers until Jesus Himself comes again with a mighty army from behind the clouds (Revelation 19:14), to destroy those who dare refuse to pay Him homage.

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 02:56 PM

Everyone poops, holding it in is bad for your health, it is nothing to be ashamed of. If God thought it was gross he wouldn't have made it possible for your body to defecate.

Mary Etheldreda 05-10-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180503)
Everyone poops, holding it in is bad for your health, it is nothing to be ashamed of. If God thought it was gross he wouldn't have made it possible for your body to defecate.

By this logic, God would have made the anal canal have a powerful blow action that shoots out any objects trying to insert its way in. We know He not only thinks homosexuality is gross, He hates it with the fury of a thousand Berserkers. Because homosexuals are so obsessed with cramming things into their anal cavity and into the anal cavities of those around them, we might expect jet-like power issuing forth whenever something more suspicious than toilet paper appears in proximity to the opening.

Nobar King 05-10-2016 07:22 PM

The worst is women who crap in their pants. I saw that once in Cedar Rapids. That was literally the worst.

IAmTheTrueVillageIdiot 03-19-2017 08:19 PM

Ah,servus Titus.

Kaum zu glauben,
dass es noch andere Deutsche hier gebt.

And yes, women do NOT defecate.
The only urinate,
and then it's just water which doesn't smell and is white:innocent:.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 03-19-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmTheTrueGod (Post 1207160)
Ah, servus Titus.

Kaum zu glauben,

Brother Titus is not an Australian!

Brother Gonzalez 03-20-2017 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmNotTheTrueGod (Post 1207160)
Ah,servus Titus.

Kaum zu glauben,

Hey child of Adolf, we speak proper American here. Show some respect for the Americans, after all, they have saved you from communism.

Elmer G. White 03-20-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmNotTheTrueGod (Post 1207160)
Ah,servus Titus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1207201)
Hey child of Adolf, we speak proper American here. Show some respect for the Americans, after all, they have saved you from communism.

Verily, Brother Gonzalez, this is bad manners and, in addition, this young lady mixes the degenerated Germanic with Latin (a Papist tongue) phrases. She uses the Latin word "servus", a slave :fear2:, when referring to our Brother Titus. This is inexcusable.

Even worse, she fails to use the vocative case that should be utilized for these 2nd declination masculines in Latin when addressing people. Thus, it should be "Serve! Tite!" Why she should take Brother Titus to be her slave is beyond me, as we only serve Jesus and those who channel His will, our Pastors and President Trump!

John 12:26

If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

(For the convenience of our guest with the obsession to Latin nominatives, I have here this verse also in her vernacular, the Germanic tongue [it does have a vocative so it beats me why this person chose to neglect it with her Papist greeting, e.g., gasts (nom.) -> gast (voc.)], to educate her: jabai mis hvas andbahtjai, mik laistjai: jah țarei im ik, țaruh sa andbahts meins wisan habaiț; jah jabai hvas mis andbahtiț, sweraiț ina atta.)

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Mr. Bottom 03-23-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1172785)
Nowadays men encounter woman who openly celebrate when they go to toilet. Woman that behave like it is normal to do it openly.
Sometimes they even fart!

Remember back at the times where woman were more Christian and tried to hide their toilet behavior?
It really bothers me. I mean, isn’t it unnatural and nasty thinking about a woman taking a poop?
A woman should be clean, and not a smelly toilet user. I know woman who hold it in for weeks until their husband is asleep and then they try to do it as silent as possible. They go out of the house in a bush so the husband isn't bothered by the smell. I hope that we go back to more traditional values and I hope especially woman stop going down the path of this nasty behavior.
Amen

Ephesians 5:22-33 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

I just eat my wife's poop, its easier on everybody.

Jim Farmer 03-24-2017 02:08 AM

There are only 2 references as to what to do with shit in the Bible:

1. If you're away from home, dig a hole and bury it. Deuteronomy 23:13
And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:

2. I think this one applies only to women treating their husband's shit, since the woman's job in life is to cook. That is, use it for cooking fuel. Which is why the kitchen should be separate from mens' quarters. Ezekiel 4:12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. I tend to save my shit for my wife. After all, I'm not going to pay for fuel, when the good Lord provides it from my very bowels.

Therefore Mr Bottom, your solution is unbiblical, and you will burn in hell for it. :supaburn:

Bubba Buck 03-24-2017 11:54 AM

I am at a loss. I was looking up devices that would prevent women from defecating because I wanted to help out fellow promise enforcers who may be dealing with this problem. Is it appropriate to use this?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3188604/th...PLUG-570.jpg?7
His holiness would surely keep the evilness from coming out whilst also preventing anything un-Christian in there such as a phallus of an unwed (or worse a homer) man. But at the same time is it disrespectful to use the great prophet Trump? If we were to go into what would be poo poo territory is it more appropriate to use the Hillary butt plug?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QL-xx2Egtj...intonfront.jpg