The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can a Citizen's Militia Keep Biden Out of the White House (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118325)

Johny Joe Hold 12-09-2020 04:00 PM

Can a Citizen's Militia Keep Biden Out of the White House

I've been reading that our President's supporters across the country are becoming more militant and are considering armed resistance. Our dear President has asked if we truly patriotic people are willing to give our lives for the freedoms he has achieved for us.

It may be we in Freehold will be asked to participate in this resistance. I would hate to see any of our citizens lose their lives. But we should be thinking about the future of our country and the communism that will reside right there in the White House if Biden is allowed to move in.

I'm not calling for volunteers yet, just giving a head's up about developments across the country.

As Trump Rails Against Loss, His Supporters Become More Threatening - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-09-2020 04:54 PM

Re: Can a Citizen's Militia Keep Biden Out of the White House

When the militia shows up at their doorstep, they'll know how real Americans felt during BLM's Summer of Terror.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-09-2020 05:35 PM

Brother Mr Mayor, Sir, just a thought: rather than participating ourselves, is this something we could perhaps get our children involved in? I'm not suggesting arming them - well, not the younger ones anyway, not with guns - but children are small and speedy and could create havoc with raiding parties. Also, I think the namby-pamby Bidenistas would hesitate to retaliate with like violence.

Johny Joe Hold 12-09-2020 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1277791)
Brother Mr Mayor, Sir, just a thought: rather than participating ourselves, is this something we could perhaps get our children involved in? I'm not suggesting arming them - well, not the younger ones anyway, not with guns - but children are small and speedy and could create havoc with raiding parties. Also, I think the namby-pamby Bidenistas would hesitate to retaliate with like violence.

Great point, Sister Joanna. Many revolutions have been fought and won with children. We have a lot of them in Freehold.

WWJDnow 12-09-2020 10:01 PM

Sometimes armed resistance to overturn election results is the only way to protect democracy.

Dennis Lukes 12-10-2020 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1277801)
Sometimes armed resistance to overturn election results is the only way to protect democracy.

America knows that better than anyone. After all, we've done exactly that in Cuba, the Phillippines, Russia, Nazi Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Iran, Korea, Zaire, Indonesia, Vietnam, Chile, Uruguay, El Salvador, Grenada, Chad, Haiti, Panama, Afghanistan, and Iraq, to name a few. Now we may need it ourselves.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-10-2020 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1277808)
America knows that better than anyone. After all, we've done exactly that in Cuba, the Phillippines, Russia, Nazi Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Iran, Korea, Zaire, Indonesia, Vietnam, Chile, Uruguay, El Salvador, Grenada, Chad, Haiti, Panama, Afghanistan, and Iraq, to name a few. Now we may need it ourselves.

Maybe the time has come for America to call in some favors from those countries it liberated?

handmaiden 12-10-2020 02:44 PM

I'm worried that the Army still has bigger and better weapons. Why can private citizens own rapid-fire guns but not bombs?

Every time a person even looks into bomb-making or bomb-buying, the Federal Busybody Informants start messing around in their lives.

Do we or do we not have a Second Amendment? What right has the gov'mint got to draw the line--any line--between acceptable and non-acceptable weapons?

Can I own a grenade-launcher? (Seriously, I don't know. My forte is obscure Bible references.) How about a Howitzer? What exactly IS a howitzer and should it be capitalized in written form or not?

I need these questions answered if I intend to shop around for a local militia. This is one of those very rare subject areas where one must range far afield of the Bible for answers, so I am completely out of my depth.

And now I am wondering about depth-chargers.

Johny Joe Hold 12-10-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1277826)
I'm worried that the Army still has bigger and better weapons. Why can private citizens own rapid-fire guns but not bombs?
Every time a person even looks into bomb-making or bomb-buying, the Federal Busybody Informants start messing around in their lives.
Do we or do we not have a Second Amendment? What right has the gov'mint got to draw the line--any line--between acceptable and non-acceptable weapons?
Can I own a grenade-launcher? (Seriously, I don't know. My forte is obscure Bible references.) How about a Howitzer? What exactly IS a howitzer and should it be capitalized in written form or not?
Those are great questions, Sister Handmaiden. Some of them involve the strategy of our citizen's army. For example, would it be better to have Howitzers and such, or, block streets and airport runways with thousands of children so the Army could not use them to move its weapons into place? We need to think about all of these issues.
I need these questions answered if I intend to shop around for a local militia. This is one of those very rare subject areas where one must range far afield of the Bible for answers, so I am completely out of my depth.
And now I am wondering about depth-chargers.

You raise good questions, Sister Handmaiden. Some of your questions involve the general strategy our citizen's army will use. For example, would it be better to acquire big guns like Howitzers, or, to simply pack airport runways and interstates with children so the government could not use them to move their weapons around?

We will all need to pray for guidance about these decisions.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 07-12-2021 09:25 PM

Talking about militias, in Haiti they are experimenting with a new type of democracy. Perhaps something we could bring up at Congress.
Quote:

As Haiti descended ever deeper into a dangerous political chaos, with notorious gang leader Jimmy “Barbecue” Cherizier calling on Haitians to “mobilise”, the motive for the killing of Moïse remained unknown.
Foremost the story makes me ask, why don't our leaders have names like Barbecue. It's all low energy this and sleepy that. I'd like to see better ring names. Mitch McConnell had the right idea with his "Grim Reaper" moniker but he never lived up to that, for me.

Johny Joe Hold 07-12-2021 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1286876)
Talking about militias, in Haiti they are experimenting with a new type of democracy. Perhaps something we could bring up at Congress. Foremost the story makes me ask, why don't our leaders have names like Barbecue. It's all low energy this and sleepy that. I'd like to see better ring names. Mitch McConnell had the right idea with his "Grim Reaper" moniker but he never lived up to that, for me.

Others have tried to put colorful labels on Mitch. There was "Doctor No" for a while.

Mitch is supposed to be worth about $10 million. His wife, Elaine Chao, about $24 million. Maybe "Mitch-I-Be-Rich" would stick.