The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-14-2009 02:15 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceBlossom (Post 410174)
Oh, I'm sorry, sir, but I don't believe you know what I know. Secondly, I'm not impressed by this male chauvinistic view of Christianity. A woman cannot preach to men?

As a matter of fact, no, a woman cannot. The Bible expressly forbids it!

1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.


So it sounds like your beef is not with us (who simply follow the Bible) but with God Himself who gave us His Law. Are you calling God a sexist?

PeaceBlossom 10-14-2009 02:22 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 410183)

So it sounds like your beef is not with us (who simply follow the Bible) but with God Himself who gave us His Law. Are you calling God a sexist?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. YOUR God is sexist. You expect women to shut up and do as they're told? To be left in darkness and stupidity? You're more backward than I thought. You're just as sexist if you believe in this nonsense.

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-14-2009 02:29 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceBlossom (Post 410187)
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. YOUR God is sexist. You expect women to shut up and do as they're told? To be left in darkness and stupidity? You're more backward than I thought. You're just as sexist if you believe in this nonsense.

It's not "our" God, it's THE God.

Of course we expect a woman to be quiet. Why does she have to pursue knowledge and education when her place is in the home? The only books a woman should read are the King James Bible, a cookbook, and maybe some books on crafts to keep the home nicely decorated.

It's lesbian feminists like you which are destroying the family, and in turn, our nation. If I was your father, I would forbid you from posting on the internet since you are just making a fool out of yourself.

PeaceBlossom 10-14-2009 02:34 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 410188)
Of course we expect a woman to be quiet. Why does she have to pursue knowledge and education when her place is in the home? The only books a woman should read are the King James Bible, a cookbook, and maybe some books on crafts to keep the home nicely decorated.

It's lesbian feminists like you which are destroying the family, and in turn, our nation. If I was your father, I would forbid you from posting on the internet since you are just making a fool out of yourself.

Wow, you actually made me laugh.
1. You're a caveman.
2. Men and women are equal in different things. You trying to oppress women is highly frowned upon his today's society.
3. I'm neither a lesbian nor a feminist. So you're making a fool out of yourself with your silly assumptions.
4. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go read for class and work on my novel. Oh yes, I go to college, and I plan on having a career and using my intelligence. It's a shame I've wasted so much intelligence here, though. You're all too dense to understand it.

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-14-2009 02:44 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceBlossom (Post 410191)
Wow, you actually made me laugh.
1. You're a caveman.
2. Men and women are equal in different things. You trying to oppress women is highly frowned upon his today's society.
3. I'm neither a lesbian nor a feminist. So you're making a fool out of yourself with your silly assumptions.
4. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go read for class and work on my novel. Oh yes, I go to college, and I plan on having a career and using my intelligence. It's a shame I've wasted so much intelligence here, though. You're all too dense to understand it.

1. I'm not a caveman. Cavemen didn't exist. That's just a lie the Darwinistas cooked up.
2. I don't care what today's society says. If the rest of society wants to go to Hell, that's their choice. I bet if everyone else in society started saying we should legalize child molestation, you'd be supporting that as well.
3. I call like I see them. You are a lesbian feminist. Anyone who dares make the absurd claim that a woman is somehow equal to a man is a lesbian feminist.
4. Ok, maybe that explains it. No doubt you're brainwashed by the secular colleges. You probably also believe in Evolution, murdering babies, and helping terrorists, hmm?

PeaceBlossom 10-14-2009 02:49 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 410196)
1. I'm not a caveman. Cavemen didn't exist. That's just a lie the Darwinistas cooked up.
2. I don't care what today's society says. If the rest of society wants to go to Hell, that's their choice. I bet if everyone else in society started saying we should legalize child molestation, you'd be supporting that as well.
3. I call like I see them. You are a lesbian feminist. Anyone who dares make the absurd claim that a woman is somehow equal to a man is a lesbian feminist.
4. Ok, maybe that explains it. No doubt you're brainwashed by the secular colleges. You probably also believe in Evolution, murdering babies, and helping terrorists, hmm?

Haha, okay, I can't take you seriously. I can't believe people are this stupid. I can't believe you're trying to tell me what my own sexuality is. It's too much!
Anyway, I'm going to leave before I laugh myself to death.
Have fun wallowing in your ignorance. :D

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-14-2009 02:57 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Good, please leave. Unsaved dyke scum like you is not wanted here anyways. When you're writhing in the lowest pits of hell getting raped and sodomized by demons with overgrown members, you will regret mocking your Lord and following your foolish ways of feminism.

Enjoy Hell, carpet-muncher.

theofilius 10-18-2009 07:13 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Dear Pastor Ezekiel,
thank you for the infringement notice.
I hope that you did not misread my first post to say that I'm not a Christian. I merely disagree with the logic presented here.

I do understand that you did not invite me. However, based on scripture (Mark 16:15) I feel called upon to write here all the same.

I'd like to point out that I was not making a case for abortion. I was merely pointing out that if God only loves those with full mental faculties, then God does not love unborn infants. I find that thought utterly appalling.

My other point was that basing an argument solely on the old testament (here Leviticus) runs the risk of leading straight to judaism. Consider this:
* Our lord and saviour was brought up in a jewish family and obviously quoted jewish scripture.
* He also knew himself to be the messiah - a jewish term at the time.
* However, he clearly wanted to change judaism - if he did not, we would all be jews.
* If the jewish Torah, as described in Leviticus, applies to christians, then I hope you haven't had any pork recently (Leviticus 11:7-8)

Now, I agree wholeheartedly with Father Thomas Martin, who pointed out that Jesus cured both the blind and the crippled.
Bobby-Joe replied, that these stories are obviously allegorical.
What a slippery slope to tread. I thought you gentlemen were serious about taking the King James Bible literally. I wonder where the bible states, that these stories are allegories. Indeed, the bible is quite clear on when Jesus is telling an allegory or a parable.

If you/we are free to declare anything in the bible mere allegories, and not the truth about Jesus Christ, then the liberals and evolutionists will be all over us like a rash.

And finally, I was astounded by Reverend Jim Osborne's outburst about overgrown members and the sodomizing demons of hell. Again, I wonder whether this is actually based on the New Testament - or merely a too human fantasy. Perhaps you should have more forgiveness in your heart - look to Matthew 18:21-22 for guidance. Indeed, according to Ezekiel Bathfire, Pastor Zeke and Mark 11:26 God hates the unforgiving.

May the Lord have mercy on our souls.
Theofilius

JennyD 10-18-2009 10:04 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceBlossom (Post 410128)
What is this nonsense? If "God" is supposed to be love, how can he hate? It's not logical.

Could you please show us where the Bible says "God is supposed to be love"?

God is God, the Creator of the Universe. He is not some abstract concept or emotion.

Maybe you should try reading the Bible before speaking about God, eh?

Vavoline Johnson 10-23-2009 01:01 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceBlossom (Post 410198)
Haha, okay, I can't take you seriously. I can't believe people are this stupid. I can't believe you're trying to tell me what my own sexuality is. It's too much!
Anyway, I'm going to leave before I laugh myself to death.
Have fun wallowing in your ignorance. :D

Well what I wanna know what in da world does this have to do wif da Special Olympics? An you call us stupid, harrumph!

ManFlys 10-24-2009 02:37 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Upon reading this, I have reached the conclusion that you lot are a bunch of sick freaks with no consideration for others. Todays society will frowns on you and this idea of you trying to say there is a god, who makes rules is bullshit.

Leave the mentally challenged alone, the only reason you pick on them is because they have a harder time defending themselves.

You Rev. Jim are a sexist bastard and I agree with the previous posters claim that you are a caveman and even a barbarian. Get with the times. Religion seems to be living in the early 1500's still and making no progress to get with the real world.

I do not agree with everything because that is the norm in society but I believe in common sense which is why I believe women are equal to men and is also why i believe your god is bullshit along with all the other god's.

Lola Handcock 10-24-2009 03:42 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ManFlys (Post 414427)
Upon reading this, I have reached the conclusion that you lot are a bunch of sick freaks with no consideration for others. Todays society will frowns on you and this idea of you trying to say there is a god, who makes rules is bullshit.

Leave the mentally challenged alone, the only reason you pick on them is because they have a harder time defending themselves.

You Rev. Jim are a sexist bastard and I agree with the previous posters claim that you are a caveman and even a barbarian. Get with the times. Religion seems to be living in the early 1500's still and making no progress to get with the real world.

I do not agree with everything because that is the norm in society but I believe in common sense which is why I believe women are equal to men and is also why i believe your god is bullshit along with all the other god's.


Nobody's picking on the retards....

But we will sure pick on you
Get your self a KJV1611 bible,open it read it GET RIGHT WITH JESUS!
Ya sick heathen,sinners like you give Christians a bad name.
Do you know what blasphemy is.

Emil Sledge 10-24-2009 04:16 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Best listen to Lola you beever piss drinkin homersexural. What you hopin to get here anyhoo?:angry:

And leave Reverend Jim alone cause he aint sexist at all. Hes a Bibleist and the King James Bible 1611 says that the gals all spose to toe the line and always do like there husbands and pastors tell them. Theres a reason you call where your at down under it cause thats where everything goes when we flush.

Talk to one a our pastors today and he can help you to make room in your heart for Jesus our sweet Lord today. Its either that or you one day find your self backstrokin in the lake of fire probly filled with Fosters beever piss for ever.

Rachel_Pierce 10-24-2009 10:03 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theofilius (Post 412017)
Father Thomas Martin, who pointed out that Jesus cured both the blind and the crippled.

Friend,

Yes, Jesus cured SOME people who were blind and crippled, NOT ALL OF THEM. And for your information, I have seen many blind and crippled spastics Saved. I've seen them stand up in Church, throwing away their walking sticks, crying "Thank you Lord, I can see!". Friend, It happens all over the Country. Why? Because they got right through Jesus, and he washed away their blindness! Praise! :thumbsup:

OTHER blind and cripp retards obviously HATE baby Jesus, or they wouldnt STILL be blind. See, most blind folks these days are sexual deviants. They sodomize their guide dogs, and rape little children. We have seen more and more cases of blind pedophiles year after year. It's disgusting! These creepy sight-retarded Devils are a menace, the walk along the streets, thrashing people with their white sticks, like they own the whole road.

See, God would willingly save ALL blind folks, if they would just repent their wicked perverted sight-retarded lifestyles. Until then they are ALL damned. Friend, blind people are an abomination. It's clear from the Bible that God makes people blind for a reason. These filthy degenerate creeps can't even see to wash themselves properly, that's why most blind folks I've met stink of rotten garbage. They come up to you and touch your face like filthy little molestors, and use some pathetic excuse that they want to see what you look like. Do NOT be fooled! :angry:

You know, I read yet another article just the other day of how God struck some pervert blind for bein a pedophile. It's clear to me that being a pervert is just a stepping stone to becoming blind. They always did tell young boys that masturbating turns you blind, and there is truth to that from what i've read about it.

I take it you've heard the phrase 'turning a blind eye'?? It means to ignore somethin thats evil or unlawful goin on, even tho you know it's wrong. Why would they have a saying like that if blind folks weren't always ignoring evil or doin unlawful things? Stereotyles are there for a reason, friend. :thumbdown:

Please review my forthcoming article 'God Hates The Blind' for more information. Praise!

Newleaf 10-24-2009 11:01 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
God hates the lame and the blind. He instructs us in 2 Samuel to smite them.

2 Samuel 5:8 "And David said on that day, Whosoever getteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house."

And smite them I would, as the good Lord instructs, if it weren't against the law. When will the vile Democrats stop passing their laws that go against the Bible? Why, this liberal-hippie "Americans with Disabilities Act" doesn't even allow us non-defective Americans to keep cripples and retards out of our neighborhoods, schools or workplaces!

Rachel_Pierce 10-24-2009 11:38 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Newleaf (Post 414541)
God hates the lame and the blind. He instructs us in 2 Samuel to smite them.

2 Samuel 5:8 "And David said on that day, Whosoever getteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house."

And smite them I would, as the good Lord instructs, if it weren't against the law. When will the vile Democrats stop passing their laws that go against the Bible? Why, this liberal-hippie "Americans with Disabilities Act" doesn't even allow us non-defective Americans to keep cripples and retards out of our neighborhoods, schools or workplaces!

Well said, Brother New leaf. The Bible is literally crammed with passages teaching us how much God hates the Blind and finds them repulsive.

God makes people blind.

"Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?" -- Exodus 4:11

Sometimes he even makes animals blind.

"In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open my eyes and ... smite every horse of the people with blindness." -- Zechariah 12:4

And he'll make YOU blind too - if you don't follow the Old Testament's laws.

"The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart." -- Deuteronomy 28:28

You should ask God to make your enemies blind. (It worked for Paul! Praise!)

"Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake." -- Psalm 69:23

"The hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind. ... And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand." -- Acts 13:11

But don't sacrifice blind animals to God. It is evil.

"If ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil?" -- Malachi 1:8

Blind people cannot approach the altar of God, as they are abominations to God.

"Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries." -- Leviticus 21:17-23

And, as Brother NewLeaf rightly pointed out, David can't stand the sight of blind people - whoever kills them will be rewarded.

"And David said on that day, Whosoever ... smiteth ... the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house." -- 2 Samuel 5:8

To be honest, it would be hard to find anyone in the Bible that God liked more than David. He was directly selected by God to be king, and "the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward."

And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. 1 Sam.16:10-13

His heart "was perfect with the Lord" and "the Lord God of hosts was with him." So, if David HATED the Blind, and he was so 'perfect with the Lord', shouldn't we hate them too? Praise !

As I said, all this and MORE will be covered in my forthcoming article 'God HATES The Blind'. Glory!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-25-2009 12:06 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ManFlys (Post 414427)
Upon reading this, I have reached the conclusion that you lot are a bunch of sick freaks with no consideration for others. Todays society will frowns on you and this idea of you trying to say there is a god, who makes rules is bullshit.

Leave the mentally challenged alone, the only reason you pick on them is because they have a harder time defending themselves.

You Rev. Jim are a sexist bastard and I agree with the previous posters claim that you are a caveman and even a barbarian. Get with the times. Religion seems to be living in the early 1500's still and making no progress to get with the real world.

I do not agree with everything because that is the norm in society but I believe in common sense which is why I believe women are equal to men and is also why i believe your god is bullshit along with all the other god's.



Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule of letting truck drivers sodomize you in public toilets to drop by God's favorite forum and spew hatred. The Holy Bible says that we are actually Blessed by your persecution. Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.


ChelseaLauren 10-25-2009 08:31 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I am crying. I am crying so hard, that you could not believe. It is unfair to say that retards are not loved by God. God made them the way they are. We can not say that God hates them, why would he create them in the first place? They were made by God the way they are. I really can not believe some of the extreme things I am reading here. And that blind people are secretly pedophiles because they touch your face? I am sorry, but your thinking is all wrong here.. Blind people are people. They are completely normal. I know a girl who is a VERY smart girl, top of the class, and a very good Christian. Her name is Kayla and she is NOT in anyway a pedophile. She is a wonderful 16 year old girl who makes good grades, is active in church, is very hardworking, and a very intellectual thinker. She is in no way a pedophile. I am keeping what I say as respectful as possible here, as I realize this is America and we all are allowed to have whatever opinions we want. You have yours, and I have mine. If I can convince anyone here though, RETARDS ARE NOT HATED BY GOD. Retards were placed in their mothers womb that way 50% of the time. I would like to ask however, is this a Cult website? I don't mean this offensively at all, it is merely a question. I am having trouble understanding WHY, If God hates deformed people, blind people, and the like, WHY would he create them to be that way? Would someone provide me with some verses that could answer this for me? Thank you.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-25-2009 08:39 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChelseaLauren (Post 414666)
I am crying. I am crying so hard, that you could not believe. It is unfair to say that retards are not loved by God. God made them the way they are. We can not say that God hates them, why would he create them in the first place? They were made by God the way they are. I really can not believe some of the extreme things I am reading here. And that blind people are secretly pedophiles because they touch your face? I am sorry, but your thinking is all wrong here.. Blind people are people. They are completely normal. I know a girl who is a VERY smart girl, top of the class, and a very good Christian. Her name is Kayla and she is NOT in anyway a pedophile. She is a wonderful 16 year old girl who makes good grades, is active in church, is very hardworking, and a very intellectual thinker. She is in no way a pedophile. I am keeping what I say as respectful as possible here, as I realize this is America and we all are allowed to have whatever opinions we want. You have yours, and I have mine. If I can convince anyone here though, RETARDS ARE NOT HATED BY GOD. Retards were placed in their mothers womb that way 50% of the time. I would like to ask however, is this a Cult website? I don't mean this offensively at all, it is merely a question. I am having trouble understanding WHY, If God hates deformed people, blind people, and the like, WHY would he create them to be that way? Would someone provide me with some verses that could answer this for me? Thank you.

Chelsea, did you go back and read this thread from the very first post? Scriptural evidence is provided throughout. God created everyone, but only false Christians believe that everything God created is good, or loved by Him. If you read the Bible, you will see that this is simply not true.

Start off by reading this thread from post #1, then please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

ChelseaLauren 10-25-2009 09:04 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Please excuse me. I should have more thoroughly read it before I posted. Thank you for taking the time to reply.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved