The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Nobar King 12-17-2009 07:42 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 432124)

There's violence and discrimination in the world because of one person, actually. A lowly woman who stepped outside her place and disobeyed god. We have her to thank for everything that is wrong in the world.

I give up. Is it mother Teresa?

Retard Heaven 12-17-2009 08:46 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
@ Serenity-Millennium. This is the first post I've read that doesn't insult or discriminate but shows understanding towards another. For that you have my respect. I never said I wanted to see them in Hell. They casted me there for not being of their faith. I said I didn't want to see them in my hell :D I have talked to people of all religions. It's not my intend to change their beliefs. It was to better understand people. See common ground. But all I have seen so far is pity insults. And because of this I will no longer log into this site. It just shows you that the bible justifies hate. And god destroys instead of saves.

@ Nobar King
You do realize this was posted by "Love is the Answer"
tsk tsk you should know it's Eve we are talking about. But see even you don't go back that far apparently to cast the blame.

I wish you all a happy life and between all your "justified" destroying maybe you will find some room to actually love and build something that is worth remembering.

Rachel_Pierce 12-17-2009 09:43 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431912)
No my name wasn’t retard hell. But I think a eight year old might enjoy that remark.

Can one of the Moderators please change this sicko's Username, as I find it very offensive. You know, many years ago my Church ran a Campaign entitled 'There are No Retards in Heaven', and we still use this slogan on many of our promotional tracts, flyers and Church literature.

Perhaps his Username could be changed to something like 'NO Retard Heaven'? I would find this less offensive.

Gabriel Reproba 12-17-2009 01:56 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
FIRST you say....
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431912)
See the problem with the bible is you have to adapt it a bit.

THEN you say...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431979)
I never said the bible was wrong.


How is a book that must be "adapted" not wrong?


Do you notice how you are trying to wedge yourself in between what you KNOW God wrote in the Bible and what you WANT God to have written? Who are YOU to say that the Word of God should change? As the eons have passed, man has drifted away from God. Does that mean that God must keep up with the latest moral fads or die? How laughable is that?


Quote:

I said that you need to look at the meaning of the texts and the context/time it was written.
You think CONTEXT matters in moral issues? You know what that is called? It is MORAL RELATIVISM and it is what is destroying America and the world these days. This is why we need to fight to elect leaders like George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, etc. THEY understand that moral relativism is a threat to our salvation. They understand that there is RIGHT and WRONG and NOTHING in between. THEY understand that Right and wrong are not relative to place, people, or TIME. What is right for me is right for you. What is right for America is right for the world. What was right 2,000 years ago will be right 2,000 from now. End of story.

Even the simplest blogger understand this:


Quote:

Palin is the philosophical descendant of those who created this country’s constitution; Couric and Letterman, on the other hand, like much of the Bi-Coastal Media/Entertainment Left, are more consistent with the self annihilating philosophy of moral relativism. While Palin is intelligent and constant in her views, I make no similar claims specifically about Letterman and Couric, relative to their views. They strike me as shallow and weak. Palin implicitly understands the limitations of Reason. Moral relativists do not.
Read that again... "Palin explicitly understands the limitations of Reason." This is a man speaking like a TrueChristian™.


Quote:

Did you just say God intentionaly creates people so he can send them to hell?
Yes.

Quote:

Why does he bother to judge them in the end then.
I don't know. But that is what the Bible says. Follow the logic:

1) God knows everything that will ever happen.
2) God created every single human being, knowing every detail of their entire life, including how they would die and whether or not they would die saved.
3) Even though God gave us all Free Will because that is a more perfect way of being than all of us being little robots, he knew how we would use that Free Will and what choices we would make.
4) Jesus tells us that God burns all people who made evil choices that go against God's will for all of time in excruciating pain.

I am open to correction, however. Can you cite scripture that tells me that ANY of those statements are wrong?

Quote:

They shoudn't be judged at all.
Why do you hate God? His Word is clear on this yet you are saying that he shouldn't do something that he does.

Quote:

He knows even before he creates that the person is doomed.
Of course. See the above true statements.

Quote:

Talk about new form of cruelty or old depending on how long he has been doing this according to you.
NONE of this is "according to me." It is according to the BIBLE. Again, please cite scripture that proves me wrong.

Look... I get it. You are mad at God because your liberal morals put a cloud over your eyes so that you can not see the Glory of God. You are questioning WHY he does things instead of simply opening a Bible, reading the plain text of His Word and seeing that there can be no doubt about what God DOES and DOES NOT do. It is fine to pray to God and ask him "Help me understand why you do these things." None us understand the mysterious ways of Our Lord. Just don't say that the literal text of the Bible means something it doesn't say. That is just wishful thinking and it looks foolish. Either accept the Word fo God or call the WHOLE THING crazy and go to Hell. Trying to find a balance between the two is a waste of your time and will just send you to Hell anyway.

Quote:

But this has been a very educational conversation.
I am glad that some of God's Love is shining on you. Now get saved or he will burn you in Hell!

Quote:

Although I have to praise you all for your firm belief and willingness to follow the bible to the letter.
Apology accepted.

Quote:

They do not reflect my personal beliefs.
Which is why you are going to burn for all time.

Quote:

Your God of destruction has no place in my heart. I can’t love a God who would willingly bring harm to others or use children to punish parents. If you say I would burn in hell for not believing in that God, then I wouldn’t mind.
I will check in on you after about 15 seconds of your stay in Hell and see if you mind then! :firedevil:


Quote:

Maybe hell will become a better place then heaven for it will have kinder people.
:lol:Good luck with that one!:lol:

Quote:

I know you people have goals and if you have more peaceful goals then I hope you achieve them. For me, my path is to help the people that I come across in my life.
Me too. I need to help them avoid eternal damnation.

Quote:

Even if it are only the handful of people I meet on the street it’s enough for me. There is no greater thing than love and being loved back.

Wrong. God is greater.

Quote:

My God is like a father to me, wherever I am he’s there to put his hand on my shoulder, when the road is harder he gives me comfort. I know He’s around.
The only part you left out is "And when I screw up, he takes off his belt and whips my ass....forever."

In the end, I hope you get over your wish-thinking. This whole "I feel God and I 'believe' in him, but I will COMPLETELY IGNORE 90% of His Word because it makes me feel bad" is absolutely ridiculous. Either admit that you don't believe in ANY God or commit to following God's Word to the letter. Every TrueChristian™ has had to make this choice...and every one I know of has made the right choice. What will YOU do?

I hope you choose correctly. Get saved!

James Hutchins 12-17-2009 02:04 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
It is threads like this that confirm my belief about not allowing retardsimbeciles near computers. I find it offensive on many levels having to deal with them. Just the other day, that friggin' little bus was stopped on the road near Cats Hollow, lights all flashing, like you would miss seeing a yellow bus. There was barely enough room for me to get by.

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-18-2009 12:39 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 432124)
So you mean I have to hate her instead of that guy who murdered a friend of mine for a bit of cash. No, we inherited the world, if there is sorrow and death there is only us to blame for this. And that includes you and me and the billion other people. We humans make the world as it is. Stop looking at an escape goat and look in the mirror. You want to make it a better place start with yourself.

And lastly how can you call yourself 'love is the answer' while spitting out insults and hate. If you want people to understand you, you might start by not insulting them and fight back with the weapon you were given. You have your book. Why would you need to add insults. Don't you have enough confidence to tell your story without trying to extra belittle the one you are talking to?

That man who was murdered was meant to be murdered. God wiped him from the earth for being a sinner. Repent now, or the same may happen to you.

By the way its 'scapegoat', not 'escape goat'. If you can't get a simple word like that right, you're evidently far too retarded to comprehend the Word of the Lord, so why should anyone give what you say a second thought?

There is no story to tell - my argument is always, because GOD said it. Because GOD wanted it to be this way. Any insults I am 'spitting out' are merely true observations on you, your intelligence and your beliefs. :)

tamafalows 12-18-2009 08:56 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Brother Percy I correct you YOU find UNabled people repulsive NOT GOD god loves us weather or not we can read or weather or not we have disability's are you saying that if your son or daughter were UNabled you would kill them because they are not what you call normal may i remind you THERE is NO such thing as NORMAL!!
How dare you be so wicked and evil just say stuff like this is sinful

Rachel_Pierce 12-18-2009 10:13 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tamafalows (Post 432473)
Brother Percy I correct you YOU find UNabled people repulsive NOT GOD god loves us weather or not we can read or weather or not we have disability's are you saying that if your son or daughter were UNabled you would kill them because they are not what you call normal may i remind you THERE is NO such thing as NORMAL!!
How dare you be so wicked and evil just say stuff like this is sinful

How DARE you talk to my little brother in that way, you pathetic little witch. You are a retard-enabler, and a devil! :angry:

If you want to see what evil REALLY looks like, take a look at THIS -

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...3&d=1253625884

Utterly repulsive, isn't it! Words cannot describe how foul it is. I bet it stinks the place up of excrement and stale urine and vomit... yuck! They should lock these things away, and throw away the key. It gets me so mad. If I ever met that 'thing' in real life, i'd probably want to punch it! Seriously, it's enough to make Jesus puke! No wonder God hates retardeds, he says so in the Bible, and that's good enough for me. Praise!

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-18-2009 01:18 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tamafalows (Post 432473)
Brother Percy I correct you YOU find UNabled people repulsive NOT GOD god loves us weather or not we can read or weather or not we have disability's are you saying that if your son or daughter were UNabled you would kill them because they are not what you call normal may i remind you THERE is NO such thing as NORMAL!!
How dare you be so wicked and evil just say stuff like this is sinful

This was terribly difficult to decipher. I assume you are a participant in the special olympics too?

BillySunday 12-18-2009 05:10 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
The 'Special Olympox' is a Commie, God Hating orginization where "Everyone is a winner". Who else would celebrate the obamanation of the human form than a bunch of Commies? :jesus:

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-18-2009 09:46 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 432126)
I give up. Is it mother Teresa?

Close but not quite sir! ;D

Wrong_Headed 12-19-2009 09:51 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
LOL you have wasted 70 pages talking about something that won't be changed, much to your chagrin. I don't care one iota about mentally challenged people, but I know that some of the members here are among them. At least I'm not so pathetic that I go out of my way to diss and mock them on a forum and recieve praise from it by your so-called peers. You all have something wrong in the head.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-19-2009 11:46 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Level_Headed (Post 432811)
LOL you have wasted 70 pages talking about something that won't be changed, much to your chagrin. I don't care one iota about mentally challenged people, but I know that some of the members here are among them. At least I'm not so pathetic that I go out of my way to diss and mock them on a forum and recieve praise from it by your so-called peers. You all have something wrong in the head.

Dear Godmocking Fool;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and setting fire to orphanages to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

evan42 12-21-2009 05:08 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
ive just notaced "brother" percy writes the most screwd up posts we shouldet ban the special olympics we should ban christianiy you guys are like christan nazi

MissyDeloge 01-03-2010 08:07 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226530)
Friends,

Now that we've all seen how the REAL Olympics is done, let us try and have the so-called 'Special Olympics' banned. Seriously, who wants to watch a bunch of ugly limbless spastics competing in this mockery of a sporting event! Not me! They call it the 'Special' Olympics? Special? A bunch of worthless mongeloids wheeling across the finish line? It looks more like a Circus Freakshow!

God finds these retards repulsive, it says so in Leviticus 21:18-24. So why should we all be forced to watch people who God hates, limp their way to glory? Friends, there is no glory in being a retard.

From now on I want all these so-called 'Special' athletes to complete in the Normal Olympics, alongside normal athletes. These retards keep on banging on about 'equal rights', well let's give them some. It's about time these worthless beasts were put where they truly belong.

So let us use this humble thread as a place where we can discuss and debate how best to have this repulsive event banned for good. Praise!



God love's every one. It is said love thy Neighbor. Look it up it does mean if he is sick or in a wheel Chair!

MissyDeloge 01-03-2010 08:11 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226835)
Son, I am not trying to be insensitive here, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using cuss-words! This is a Christian forum, and you should show some respect here.

Now, ask yourself this question…. How does the ‘Special Olympics’ glorify God? We already know that God finds retards repulsive, it says so in the Bible. So do you really think he wants to watch a whole mess of limbless freaks, stuttering stammering staggering and slobbering all over each other, in some sort of consolation competition for human rejects? Get real, boy !

Take a look at these pictures….

http://www.lightthetorch.net/wp-cont...s-nc-thumb.jpg

http://www.ywca.org/atf/cf/%7B558EBF...20Aquatics.jpg

http://greatfallssoccerpark.com/gall...Olympics-2.jpg

http://blogs.columbiatribune.com/pho...wim%20Team.jpg

http://www.iptv.org/specialolympics/...obson_big2.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/...lolympics2.jpg

… Disgusting! It’s enough to make Jesus puke!!



Jesus made these people and it is not their fault. I think you all need help when it comes to this. How can you call your self Baptis! They did not do nothing wrong! God does not punish people for other people"s fault's! I also think some day by one of you who down people like this will have a child like this!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-03-2010 08:14 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyDeloge (Post 438825)
Jesus made these people and it is not their fault. I think you all need help when it comes to this. How can you call your self Baptis! They did not do nothing wrong! God does not punish people for other people"s fault's! I also think some day by one of you who down people like this will have a child like this!

Have you ever read the Bible Miss Missy? God most certainly DOES punish people for other people's faults. You are being punished right now for the sin that Eve committed in the Garden of Eden. Christianity is based on the premise!!

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

FadingAway 01-10-2010 03:29 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
By all means, I'm a fellow Christian who worships god. But how on earth can one even say these monsterous things. The handicapped were made like that, they can not control it. The special olympics is an actual inspiring event. How would you like it if you were handicapped throughout your life and you had to deal with these disgusting philosophies like God created handicapped people to laugh at. That is not even human, its inhumane. I understand that you are a fundamentalist, but have a soul or feelings that aren't towards the bible. Have feelings towards others who are different. Understand them before judging, like that famous qoute "Don't judge a book by its cover." The special olympics should be recognized more because of the inspiring stories of the handicapped and how self-esteem is increased because the handicapped gets to compete against each other, they get to know other people like them and they will feel better because they know there are more people like them who are special in each way. Have some soul, don't ban the special olympics.

mark lewis 01-10-2010 03:52 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FadingAway (Post 443272)
...Have some soul, don't ban the special olympics.

I actually sit on a committee here in London that is advising on the 2012 games, and this thread has inspired me to take some direct action. On Monday morning I will forward an open letter to the advisory board, recommending that we do indeed take a very long, hard look at the Paralympics and ask ourselves some probing questions:

Are they just making fools of themselves?
Are they making fools of us by taking our money and running (admittedly, slowly and not all in the same direction)?

I have little doubt that when the facts are presented, the money will be diverted to more Christian activities, such as wrestling and beach volley ball.

GOD=life 01-10-2010 04:03 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FadingAway (Post 443272)
"Don't judge a book by its cover."

Maybe some people should read more than the cover of a certain book? :innocent:

Just a suggestion......


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved