The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:12 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845702)
What about them?

Dinosaurs are repeatedly referenced in the Bible. You'd know that if you read it.

What do you think is meant by "dragons"? Or "Behemoth" or "Leviathan"?

:dunce:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2328/1...7695952185.jpg

This photo from the Creation Musem shows how early humans lived with dinosaurs.

So there were dinosaurs mentioned, meaning that even the Bible acknowledges that the were dinosaurs living millions of years ago.

Contradicting much?

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:18 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 845705)
But we ARE literal. The Holy Bible is the LITERAL word of God. :rtfm:


I was talking about his comment, not the Bible.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:18 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845708)
So there were dinosaurs mentioned, meaning that even the Bible acknowledges that the were dinosaurs living millions of years ago.

Contradicting much?

The Bible says nothing of your mythical "millions of years", which you God-mockers use to try to destroy Christianity!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2240/1...6d79e19ff7.jpg
Smashie-smashie. It's what you atheists want, right?
Destroy the churches?

Didn't I just show you a picture from the Creation Museum showing a girl and dinosaurs coexisting? :dunce:

Isaiah 34:13
And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

Note: "shall be". Future tense.

Jeremiah 9:11
And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Note: "I will make". Future tense.

Jeremiah 51:37
And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

"shall become". Future tense.

Plenty more, bub. Dinosaurs were hanging around with humans in the early days of the Earth -- even AFTER the Flood.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:24 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I have never heard of any dinosaur fossils that are 0-6000 years old.

And we don't want "smashie smashie", sorry, any atheist would never support chaos. We just want to help you get your heads out of the clouds.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:29 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845718)
I have never heard of any dinosaur fossils that are 0-6000 years old.

And we don't want "smashie smashie", sorry, any atheist would never support chaos. We just want to help you get your heads out of the clouds.

That's because you want to believe they are "millions of years" old, so you can destroy Christianity.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2250/1...9489f7d9c1.jpg
See the paleontology display at the Creation Museum!


As the caption says, "One of These Men Will Writhe in the Fetid Duodenum of Satan for All Eternity! That's because one of them believes in the literal word of the Bible -- and that the fossil he's uncovering is a few thousand years old -- and one does not -- so the fossil is millions of years old. "

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:30 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Sorry, I should say any liberal atheist. There are a lot of crazy anarchists and psychopaths who ruin it for the rest of us.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:35 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845720)
Sorry, I should say any liberal atheist. There are a lot of crazy anarchists and psychopaths who ruin it for the rest of us.

You all want to destroy Christianity anyway, and you all deny obvious Biblical evidence, as I've been citing above.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:35 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845719)
That's because you want to believe they are "millions of years" old, so you can destroy Christianity.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2250/1...9489f7d9c1.jpg
See the paleontology display at the Creation Museum!


As the caption says, "One of These Men Will Writhe in the Fetid Duodenum of Satan for All Eternity! That's because one of them believes in the literal word of the Bible -- and that the fossil he's uncovering is a few thousand years old -- and one does not -- so the fossil is millions of years old. "

So, I am only on a mission to destroy Christianity?

Is it so hard to realise that I may be an atheist because there is more evidence in favour of evolution and not young earth creationism?

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:40 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845724)
So, I am only on a mission to destroy Christianity?

Is it so hard to realise that I may be an atheist because there is more evidence in favour of evolution and not young earth creationism?

Atheists hate God because He demands that they give up their lives of sin and perversion. They also want to live by their "secular humanist" values instead of Biblical Law. So, they decide to pretend God doesn't exist.

Once they start with that assumption, they twist all the evidence they see to fit that Godless, depressing, meaningless and empty worldview.

It's pretty sad.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:58 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845725)
Atheists hate God because He demands that they give up their lives of sin and perversion. They also want to live by their "secular humanist" values instead of Biblical Law. So, they decide to pretend God doesn't exist.

Once they start with that assumption, they twist all the evidence they see to fit that Godless, depressing, meaningless and empty worldview.

It's pretty sad.

Secular humanist values are jut what the world needs. These are morals that are thought out and disputed to make a place fair for everyone, regardless of religion,race, gender, or sexual orientation (as long as there's consent, so that knocks out pedophilia, necrophilia etc).

Twisting evidence? lol

Zechariah Smyth 02-07-2012 05:04 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
There is no such thing as "secular humanist values" because they do not have the moral framework provided by the KJV Bible. Sure, they CLAIM to be moral, but as soon as they see something that doesn't agree with their house-of-cards value system, they simply move the goalposts. This is why they can initially be opposed to bestiality and necrophilia, but given enough time they will eventually justify them.

Gross!

:blech:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 05:15 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
But there is no consent, so then it affects the freedom of the animal/corpse. It goes against all that secular humanists stand for.

Want to know what is truly immoral?

Sexism - Seriously, we should have moved past this already. Women deserve as many freedoms as us men do.

Homophobia - I'm sure you all know how I feel about this.
Commonly mistaken for bestiality, necrophilia and pedophilia.

Slavery - No human should be forced to do anything against their will. This is horrible.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-07-2012 05:17 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845741)
But there is no consent, so then it affects the freedom of the animal/corpse. It goes against all that secular humanists stand for.

Want to know what is truly immoral?

Sexism - Seriously, we should have moved past this already. Women deserve as many freedoms as us men do.

Homophobia - I'm sure you all know how I feel about this.
Commonly mistaken for bestiality, necrophilia and pedophilia.

Slavery - No human should be forced to do anything against their will. This is horrible.


None of that matters. Only God's Commandments matter. The rest is just human vanity. :rtfm:

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 05:20 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 845742)
None of that matters. Only God's Commandments matter. The rest is just human vanity. :rtfm:

This just proves how Christianity is anything but peaceful and filled with morals.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 05:24 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845743)
This just proves how Christianity is anything but peaceful and filled with morals.

Who said Christianity is peaceful? :huh:

And morality comes from God. God's unchanging Law is what matters, not your made-up secular humanist "values".

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 05:36 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845744)
Who said Christianity is peaceful? :huh:

And morality comes from God. God's unchanging Law is what matters, not your made-up secular humanist "values".

So by saying this, you prefer chaos and unfair discrimination?

This god of yours seems like a fascist dictator to me.

Someone with a such a high authority so that they can brainwash people to discriminate whoever the dictator pleases.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 06:01 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845752)
So by saying this, you prefer chaos and unfair discrimination?

This god of yours seems like a fascist dictator to me.

Someone with a such a high authority so that they can brainwash people to discriminate whoever the dictator pleases.

Once again, you ignore God's Law, as He set forth for us, in favor of your "secular humanist values".

God is unchanging. He demands complete, unquestioning obedience.

I'm sorry you hate God, because your refusal of His Love means He will have no choice but to burn you alive for eternity in His Lake of Fire. :(

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ammar_Time.gif
I'm also sorry that you don't know how to properly use "discriminate" in a sentence. You are using it as a transitive verb; in some cases that is correct, but in this case, it is an intransitive verb. Thus, it is necessary to add a preposition such as "against". See for yourself.

Oh, and that'd be "whomever", not "whoever", as it is the direct object.

Beauty school dropout, go back to high school. :dunce: (Home schooling might work better; you are clearly a product of the failed public school system. But at least you know how to roll a "doobie" and rape prepubescent girls, I'm sure.)

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 06:08 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845757)
Once again, you ignore God's Law, as He set forth for us, in favor of your "secular humanist values".

God is unchanging. He demands complete, unquestioning obedience.

I'm sorry you hate God, because your refusal of His Love means He will have no choice but to burn you alive for eternity in His Lake of Fire. :(

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ammar_Time.gif
I'm also sorry that you don't know how to properly use "discriminate" in a sentence. You are using it as a transitive verb; in some cases that is correct, but in this case, it is an intransitive verb. Thus, it is necessary to add a preposition such as "against". See for yourself.

Oh, and that'd be "whomever", not "whoever", as it is the direct object.

Beauty school dropout, go back to high school. :dunce: (Home schooling might work better; you are clearly a product of the failed public school system. But at least you know how to roll a "doobie" and rape prepubescent girls, I'm sure.)

So I used some words wrong. People make mistakes, no need to attack them for such puny reasons.

And FYI, I am a virgin and have never smoked marijuana before.

Seriously "rape prepubescent girls", I was just talking about consent, there is no getting to you is there?

And here you are calling me stupid.

Zechariah Smyth 02-07-2012 06:14 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I can't believe you come to a peaceful Christian website and try to justify child rape, bestiality, and desecration of corpses. So much for secular humanists "values" huh?

Shame on you, sir. SHAME.

:badmood:

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 06:16 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
It's almost as if you didn't even read my comments at all.

NOT ONCE did I justify such putrid things


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved