The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=8769)

False Christian 02-20-2008 03:17 PM

Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian

G'day you crackpots fruit-loops!

Greetings from the plentiful unraped paradise called Australia!

Thanks for changing my handle without asking to try and make me look bad ( not like you have succeeded in the least ) and thankyou also for the beautifully worded garbage you have diligently posted in my threads.

Your writers deserve a raise! Wow, i mean, who comes up with your stuff?! You demons are experts at this! You must be so proud.

It reminds me of the time the devil tried to tempt Jesus by quoting scripture ( wow! much in the same way you lesser demons do in accordance with the prophecy ) in the desert and J.C beat the living crap out of him. Great reading, highly entertaining.

But.

You STILL LOST.

I am laughing so hard at your pathetic excuses to derail me and others who seek to show you up for the phoney's you definitely are.

I have had such a good time here laughing my cares away at the utterly devilish bile you have posted day in day out, leading countless possible recipients of salvation away from the truth.

I should be weeping.

I couldn't help but LAUGH OUT LOUD at that old fart "pasta" of yours commenting on how its the devils work that women breast feed. You idiots.B)
How do you think Jesus survived without breastmilk? So... He was immaculately conceived and yet didn't have to feed on anything other than the mana from heaven at 1 week of age?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! YEAH! Sure he did! Of course he did! NO! All old Joe had to do was go down to the local 7-11 and get a tin of powdered breast milk on the donkey, mind you in heavy traffic, at 3 am when the baby was crying!!!

AAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHA!:D

LOL, that stupid Maisie even said that real milk was powdered! What an idiot. :lol:Obviously she hasnt read how many chemicals go into powdered formula. Breast milk is all natural and thats just the way God intended it to be!:thumbsup:

You made me LAUGH OUT BLOODY LOUD at your pathetic ramblings! I couldn't stop laughing i had to get away from the computer to compose myself, i was laughing so hard!

Wow. Im so relieved.

Ive totally been rejuvinated thanks to your demonic ramblings.

Oh and george bush is the devils advocate. So is your "guns and bibles in every home" candidate, Huckabee.

I cant wait for Obama to usher in a new dawn in that backward America after the burning bushes tried to rape the middle east for all its oil and not only once but twice!! Ahaha, and not only did they fail once, they failed TWICE!

Gee, you would have thought if God was on George seniors side, it would have been over the at the first attempt and yet, here we are with your most famous president elect and fake Landovers most famous resident, clueless, completely and utterly illiterate ( PLEASE!"!!!!! ask me to post proof! ) and months away from being without a job.

THAT'S Christ at work.

Sorry! Game over.

You lose and you have no credit left!

I will take you on anywhere, anytime.

Changing my handle because it suits YOU is not going to change anything. Oh...and its blasphemy by the way.

( ahaha, oh and yes, please "cherry pick!" away at my post to find the morsels you are looking for to try and devour me on you bunch of satanic nut jobs. BE MY GUEST! )

Talitha 02-20-2008 03:35 PM

Re: Hi there! Ready for round 2?

You have just been Infractionized.

Please try to be Civil here, there are True Christian™ Ladies present.

Thank You.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-20-2008 03:38 PM

Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian

I have never seen a person driven so mad by demons. :( I have been praying for you day and night, False Christian, ever since you first showed up here frothing at the mouth (figuratively, as you can't froth at your typing fingers). Unless His plan for you is otherwise, I pray that the Lord will drive the demons out of you so you can know peace and sanity, and so you can find Jesus and let Him into your heart.

False Christian 02-20-2008 03:40 PM

Ahaha, this coming from a person who *obscenties deleted*!

Like you can be trusted! Ive read other threads and you've been stood up and found out "sister"

Do you actually watch Battlestar Galactica?

Please! I don't want to laugh any more!

Spare me!

You made yourself look like an utter fool for changing my thread title! Just like the 4 year old did when he tried to plagiarize my mid term report!

Well done, "sinster"!:thumbdown:

Nobar King 02-20-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Christian (Post 148097)
Sorry! Game over.

You lose and you have no credit left!

I will take you on anywhere, anytime.

Give a wiitard a keyboard and his true colors will come out.:themonkey:

False Christian 02-20-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 148105)
I have never seen a person driven so mad by demons. :( I have been praying for you day and night, False Christian, ever since you first showed up here frothing at the mouth (figuratively, as you can't froth at your typing fingers). Unless His plan for you is otherwise, I pray that the Lord will drive the demons out of you so you can know peace and sanity, and so you can find Jesus and let Him into your heart.

Wow, how your tone has changed, satan.

Would you like me to recount your racist and hate filled blasphemies in your many previous posts?

Christ willing, i will.

Just ask and you will receive.

Do you advocate the abolishment of breast feeding?

Do you advocate the collection of 70 year old mens sperm in vats to be used as skin lotion?

Please! Give me another laugh at the expense of you and your demonic minions.

Wide-Open 02-20-2008 03:48 PM

Ooh ooh, someone rattled a cage again.

Did you know that in the mean time, someone invented powdered water?

The only question that remains open for debate: what to add to it to make it liquid? :pirate:

Think about it.

Just to say that your ramblings (and the fact that you are residing both in Austria AND China at the same time) don't make much sense. :innocent:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FC
I need Maisey to come here to Japan

Quote:

Originally Posted by FC

Der.

Now about that cheque...

False Christian 02-20-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 148102)
You have just been Infractionized.

Please try to be Civil here, there are True Christian™ Ladies present.

Thank You.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU FAKE.

YOU ARE BEING CALLED INTO ACCOUNT.

OR DO YOU NOT KNOW THE WRATH OF GOD?

SINCE WHERE IN YOUR TWISTED INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY "THOU SHALT TRADEMARK MY COVENANT"??????

Oh, and while im at it, where in the bible does it not say that the PARABLES are to be interpreted since PARABLES WERE JESUS' WAY OF COMMUNICATING HIS MESSAGES IN A VEILED FORM SO NOT EVERYONE COULD UNDERSTAND THEM YOU FILTHY demons.

Spawn of satan the lot of you.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-20-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Christian (Post 148108)
Just like the 4 year old did when he tried to plagiarize my mid term report!

Should I find it surprising that you write reports at a kindergarten level? It's bad enough that the demons have made you insane, but retarded too? What did you do to make God curse you so heavily? :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Christian (Post 148111)
Wow, how your tone has changed, satan.

First you think you're Christ, and now you think I'm Satan? I have to wonder if God has already answered my prayers to save you with a resounding "NO!"

revrggreen 02-20-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Christian (Post 148097)
G'day you crackpots fruit-loops!
All old Joe had to do was go down to the local 7-11 and get a tin of powdered breast milk on the donkey, mind you in heavy traffic, at 3 am when the baby was crying!!!

I was going to ask if you'd ever been diagnosed with any form of retardation. Then I noticed you mention "Australia" - so I'll just assume you were drunk when you typed this incomprehensible nonsense.

Though, on the subject of Godless Australia - the shithole of the Earth, a member of my Church forwarded me this hilarious video. When anyone asks you why God HATES Australia, you only need to show them this...

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-20-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Christian (Post 148115)
YOU ARE BEING CALLED INTO ACCOUNT.

OR DO YOU NOT KNOW THE WRATH OF GOD?

Now you think you're God?!!?!

Oh Lord, I don't know what this sinner did to cause You to curse him so heavily!

False Christian 02-20-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 148116)
Should I find it surprising that you write reports at a kindergarten level? It's bad enough that the demons have made you insane, but retarded too? What did you do to make God curse you so heavily? :(

First you think you're Christ, and now you think I'm Satan? I have to wonder if God has already answered my prayers to save you with a resounding "NO!"

Answer my QUESTIONS if you dare do so, spawn of the devil.

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE ABOLISHMENT OF BREAST FEEDING?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE COLLECTION OF 70 YEAR OLD MEN'S SPERM FOR USE AS SKIN LOTION?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE CHAINING UP OF AND TORTURE OF WOMEN THAT SAY NO TO A MAN BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR SICK, TWISTED, DEMONIC CULT?

YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.

AND I'M GOING TO BOMB YOU WITH THEM UNTIL YOU ARE A PILE OF DUST BENEATH MY FEET.

AND YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THEM YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS OF SATAN.

False Christian 02-20-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrggreen (Post 148117)
I was going to ask if you'd ever been diagnosed with any form of retardation. Then I noticed you mention "Australia" - so I'll just assume you were drunk when you typed this incomprehensible nonsense.

Though, on the subject of Godless Australia - the shithole of the Earth, a member of my Church forwarded me this hilarious video. When anyone asks you why God HATES Australia, you only need to show them this...

AHAHAHA!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

What an AWESOME CREATURE OF GOD.

HE WOULD BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU.

ID LIKE TO SEE YOU GET INTO THE RING WITH THAT KANGAROO!

great vid!

Talitha 02-20-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Christian (Post 148121)

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE ABOLISHMENT OF BREAST FEEDING?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE COLLECTION OF 70 YEAR OLD MEN'S SPERM FOR USE AS SKIN LOTION?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE CHAINING UP OF AND TORTURE OF WOMEN THAT SAY NO TO A MAN BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR SICK, TWISTED, DEMONIC CULT?

YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.

AND I'M GOING TO BOMB YOU WITH THEM UNTIL YOU ARE A PILE OF DUST BENEATH MY FEET.

AND YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THEM YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS OF SATAN.

I love a man who shows his anger :wub:

False Christian 02-20-2008 04:03 PM

Wow!

Here i am, standing in the grace of God with my trusty boxing kangaroo and you wilt. You are all damn lucky he's wearing gloves otherwise you would be bleeding.

Come on. I'm waiting. Ive seen through your pathetic attempt at derailing true Christian sons and daughters.

Give me your worst, spawn of the devil.

Im ready and waiting. This time im wearing full armour of God you putrile foul mouthed, divisive abominations.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-20-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Christian (Post 148121)

Considering how you ignored me and didn't respond to the scripture I posted in your first ranting thread, I refuse to answer your questions.
However, I will tell you this... I believe in the Bible word for word, and submit happily to my husband and his greater knowledge of all things.

Wide-Open 02-20-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 148125)

He reminds me of that carb' guy.

VictoryOS 02-20-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 148125)

I don't know, Sister Talitha. How can we be sure that's a man and not a woman or a transgendral?

False Christian 02-20-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 148128)
Considering how you ignored me and didn't respond to the scripture I posted in your first ranting thread, I refuse to answer your questions.
However, I will tell you this... I believe in the Bible word for word, and submit happily to my husband and his greater knowledge of all things.

Mary. I wish to speak to you.

Privately. Ask your husband if it's okay.

You needn't worry, I am also a married Christian man.

False Christian 02-20-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 148131)
I don't know, Sister Talitha. How can we be sure that's a man and not a woman or a transgendral?

I am as much a man as the person you married.

Do NOT push my buttons.