The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Relationships: How fast did yours turn sour? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106252)

Palmer C. Eldrich 06-29-2015 05:35 AM

Relationships: How fast did yours turn sour?

I'm asking this question of people who have been in multi-year relationships that didn't work out for one reason or another.

How did it happen?

I have been single for a long time but the thing I fear worse than getting rejected for a date is getting dumped after meeting someone whom I like.

Witch Hammer 06-29-2015 05:56 AM

Re: Relationships: How fast did yours turn sour?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmer C. Eldrich (Post 1149937)
I'm asking this question of people who have been in multi-year relationships that didn't work out for one reason or another.

How did it happen?

I have been single for a long time but the thing I fear worse than getting rejected for a date is getting dumped after meeting someone whom I like.

Dating is for fornicators.:thumbdown:
What you need to do is purchase a young, virgin woman from her father and take her to wife. Keep her completely isolated and insulated from the outside world; break her body, mind and spirit, and make sure that she is incubating your man-seed into Christian soldiers 24/7/365, for the rest of her life.:thumbsup:

Cranky Old Man 06-29-2015 07:38 AM

Quote:

multi-year relationships that didn't work out for one reason or another

:blink:

I don't understand. Do you mean a relationship between a man and a woman without marriage? :fear2:

Lord saved me 06-29-2015 05:58 PM

The good book doesn't say anything about dating. Hence it's a sin. Beware

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-29-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

I think you have come to the wrong place to ask that question, as True Christian™ "relationships" generally entail early marriage, and "getting dumped" (as you so crudely phrase it) is rare. Occasionally a TC™ husband may be forced to get rid of his wife, but no TC™ wife would ever "dump" her husband. :o

So, it sounds to me as though you need a wife. Tell us something about yourself. How long do you think it will be until you are Saved? Because my second stepdaughter will be 16 in November. Also, not that we are prejudiced against colored folk, is that a suntan or are you a Hamite? Because, well, Deuteronomy 7:3.

James Hutchins 06-30-2015 12:05 AM

My Relationship with Jesus® is as strong today as it was the first time He entered me. Each moment He is in me, stroking my Love for Him to a Rapturous eruption is as powerful as the first time He came unto me.

SoldierofChrist 06-30-2015 03:23 AM

In a good Christian life, that wouldnt happen my friend

Freddy Osborne 07-01-2015 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1149986)
Also, not that we are prejudiced against colored folk, is that a suntan or are you a Hamite? Because, well, Deuteronomy 7:3.

I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure he is just looking to meet a nice colored girl.