The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Why are there no good ladies anymore?!? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76891)

Alphonse Alban 02-25-2013 10:12 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatIt (Post 981397)
How do you know the whole book was written just with the words of God?

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:


Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatIt (Post 981397)
"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction".

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatIt (Post 981397)

What kind of good and benevolent God say that? That's not God but the Devil disguised as our Lord

Who says God is only benevolent?

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

BelieverInGod 02-25-2013 10:17 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatIt (Post 981397)
If the Bible say you should run naked in the streets, would you do it?

How do you know the whole book was written just with the words of God? What if some parts where made with devilish inspiration?

Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT: "Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction".

What kind of good and benevolent God say that? That's not God but the Devil disguised as our Lord

Where in the Bible does it ever say God is benevolant?

If you think the Bible is written by Satan, you're a lost soul. Not even worth attempting to save.

Matthew 10:14-15 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Why are you on our board? Another one of Satan's agents trying to drag True Christians™ to Hell?

MitzaLizalor 02-26-2013 03:08 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
1 Attachment(s)
:offtopic:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatIt (Post 981397)
Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT: "Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction".

Do you know what a topic is?

topic noun
top·ic a subject that peoplewrite about:

(which in this case is)
Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?




This is what God promised:
Jeremiah 50:33-34a Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go. Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: KJV
CHOPPED UP:
the inhabitants of Babylon
the princes
the wise men
IN ADDITION:
liars shall dote
mighty men shall be dismayed.
multiculturalists become as women
horses chopped up alive
chariots smashed to pieces
treasures shall be robbed
SPECIAL TREATMENT AS FOLLOWS:
water all dried up >> WHY? >> because they're mad upon their idols

IDOLATRY CAUSES
drought
owls
wild beasts of the islands
desolation
permanent depopulation check it out here

God explains just who will be doing this, what weapons they'll use for the chopping, whether they are cruel or kind and what their horses will be wearing:
Jeremiah 50
41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.
43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail.
44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?
45a Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD
KJV
That's how much God loved the Israelites and how much He hates sin. God does not want to have people chopped up or blasted with owls. But heathens always go mad on the idols. Even the Israelites whored it up and were treated appropriately for over 4 millennia. But God has fulfilled His promise even in these last days. Hallelujah! Why are you rejecting His Perfect Love?



Heathens, such as multiculturalists and moral relativists, encourage everyone to be either lesbians sodomites atheists or worse and the consequences of that are all around. Sex perverts and drought are the least of your worries so do try to stay on topic. And watch out for owls.

JustBeatMe 02-28-2013 05:19 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Looks like you only like religious freedom when it benefits you ¬¬

Why our God is the only one with right to exist? There are lots of gods and goddesses in the different cultures around the world, and not only in History but also today, I think is really egocentric to think our God is the only one which is real. Acting like that we're being incredibly vain, and that's a sin, so you're disobeying God to show your love for him, is very logic :sarcasm:
And before you say anything, I know the Bible says our God must be the only one because he's a jealous God, but that should be for the ones who already believes in him, not another people, because you can't disobey a God you don't even know

Not because something has nothing to do with our God then it has to do with the Devil, if some people don't believe in our God, then they can't believe in our Devil either, they believe in their own concept of good and bad

Nobar King 02-28-2013 07:07 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
There is only one true God. What's so difficult to believe about that?

Paragon of virtue 02-28-2013 07:28 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatMe (Post 982183)
...if some people don't believe in our God, then they can't believe in our Devil either, they believe in their own concept of good and bad

And that very thing will send them personally to pit of Hell and drag any nation they are associated with down to the depths of depravity because...

Proverbs 3:5-7

Isaiah 5:20

Mark 7:20-23

You see left to our own devices, we don't know good from evil. There is nothing coming out of your sinful head, even one as empty as yours, that will not ultimately be judged as evil--no matter what the motivation--and therefore send you to Hell...unless you change your ways!

:sinner:

MitzaLizalor 02-28-2013 07:56 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatMe (Post 982183)
Why our God is the only one with right to exist?

Because all the others are idols. Even Buddhism which often claims not to be a religion at all but some sort of personal development philosophy requires prostration before such abominations as this
Quote:

Looks like you only like religious freedom when it benefits you



WHERE in The Bible is there anything about "religious freedom"??

Oceans676 12-17-2013 06:15 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 972551)
Why not? The Bible clearly states that being fat is evil (Luke 7:34, Matthew 11:19).

My wife became fat during several of her pregnancies and I pointed out her being a fat sinner each and every day until she stopped insulting God by being fat.

Those versus are referring to people who are eating out of pure greed. A woman's body naturally absorbs and stores fat during pregnancy to keep the baby well fed, healthy and strong while it's growing. Also, her breasts swell up, adding more weight onto her. The weight your wife was gaining was essential for her to birth healthy soldiers for Christ!

The reason I know all this information is because I was also pretty disappointed how much weight my wife gained while pregnant. I did the research as to why this was happening and I found out it would help her produce healthy sons for me if she gained that necessary weight. I kept quiet until her due date than I told her the extra weight wasn't necessary anymore.

Mistress Cookie 12-17-2013 08:02 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. (Post 874052)
Women who want to get married before they have sex are always either frigid, lesbians, or gold diggers who are selling their bodies like whores...or they are murderers. No wonder so many men are choosing to become gay. It's a miracle that so many of us keep choosing to be straight.

I blame the (pansexual) pantsuit.

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...suitedited.jpg

Women got a taste for the "freedom" of wearing mens clothing during WWII, when they stole jobs from men in the munitians factory.

But it was all the drugs in the air in the 1960's that mutated the women of the 70's into practically ripping the suits off innocent men, and donning them themselves.

Soon the clothes seeped into their systems, making them swagger, curse, drink and carouse like men. Once you have worn a pair of pants, it gets into your system and you can never go black. I mean back.

I myself have never worn one. And I never will. It is simply too dangerous.

Naomi Ruth Lamb 12-17-2013 11:47 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Sweet Cookie, One can almost see the lesbian enter that poor woman through those hideous bell bottoms. It's apparent that the gay has already infected the men. I know not what you feel when you look at that picture, but I picture one as glamorous as you to be filled with disgust and righteous indignation. While I shall never be the great lady you are, I aspire to be. Your friend, NRL

canyoukeepup 12-18-2013 05:32 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
What are those atrocities that poor woman is wearing? It makes me sick.
Those "clothes" just have lesbian written all over them.

IreneS 12-18-2013 01:01 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
I am having difficulty telling which ones are women and which ones are filthy homers. They all look the same to me - just like my ex husband, currently a guest of Satan's hellfire.

Mistress Cookie 12-18-2013 09:43 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1048975)
One can almost see the lesbian enter that poor woman through those hideous bell bottoms. It's apparent that the gay has already infected the men.

Yes, the wide-legged, wide-stance bell bottoms are a clear invitation to sin. I think women that were infected this way are called Leisure Suit Lesbians (there's various kinds)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1048975)
I know not what you feel when you look at that picture, but I picture one as glamorous as you to be filled with disgust and righteous indignation. While I shall never be the great lady you are, I aspire to be. Your friend, NRL

What a precious and sweet child it is. I see a great deal of myself in you, to be sure. Indeed, looking at that gruesom crime seen photo from the Sears catalogue or whatever it is is almost beyond personally devastating ! !

God™ bless...

Maxine Zinner 12-19-2013 10:03 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1048942)
I blame the (pansexual) pantsuit.

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...suitedited.jpg

Women got a taste for the "freedom" of wearing mens clothing during WWII, when they stole jobs from men in the munitians factory.

But it was all the drugs in the air in the 1960's that mutated the women of the 70's into practically ripping the suits off innocent men, and donning them themselves.

Soon the clothes seeped into their systems, making them swagger, curse, drink and carouse like men. Once you have worn a pair of pants, it gets into your system and you can never go black. I mean back.

I myself have never worn one. And I never will. It is simply too dangerous.

I thought in 1429, a 17 year old woman, named Joan of Arc heard God's voice telling her to wear men's clothes. We know from history the woman was a great Christian who gave her life opposing Catholic tyranny.

Basilissa 12-19-2013 10:14 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxine Zinner (Post 1049399)
I thought in 1429, a 17 year old woman, named Joan of Arc heard God's voice telling her to wear men's clothes. We know from history the woman was a great Christian who gave her life opposing Catholic tyranny.

She was a Catholic. She is a Catholic "saint." She will burn in Hell forever for:

1) Thinking she was hearing God's voice (it was Satan's, undoubtedly).

2) Forcing men to listen to her and follow her, an unworthy woman!
1 Timothy 2:11-12
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

3) Wearing men's clothing.
Deuteronomy 22:5: The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Didymus Much 12-19-2013 10:21 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxine Zinner (Post 1049399)
...Joan of Arc heard God's voice telling her to wear men's clothes. We know from history the woman was a great Christian who gave her life opposing Catholic tyranny.

It was the English she was fighting. :facepalm:

Mistress Cookie 12-19-2013 10:32 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1049405)
It was the English she was fighting. :facepalm:

All I know is, in the movie she had a really dikey haircut.

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...itededited.jpg

I turned that right off!

Preacher1 11-17-2014 03:06 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Because women are not human anymore. Not since the fall and failure of man in the Garden of Eden. Upon consumption of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, women became Satan's demons in human clothing!

Basilissa 11-17-2014 03:20 AM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher1 (Post 1119880)
Because women are not human anymore. Not since the fall and failure of man in the Garden of Eden. Upon consumption of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, women became Satan's demons in human clothing!

And the Scripture which supports this claim is....?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-13-2015 04:18 PM

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?
 
Brother Trent, please don't give up. Many great things have come from humble beginnings.

There's always another fish in the sea, and one day you will look like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCBO-LyWEAMfOP4.jpg:large

Even if today you look more like this:

http://www.widescreenwallpapers.org/...and-fish-1.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved