The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Chav worse than Goth (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=196)

eliot mayfield 09-25-2006 09:39 AM

Chav worse than Goth

In doing a paper on the various ways our youth get lured into Hell bound ways, I came across this group. Brothers and sisters pray to God Almighty these folks stay in England.
Here are some of the sub groups:Chavs, Hoodies, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, Hood Rats,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire...ad_270x165.jpg

This is what a typical "Chavette" Looks like. They are unemployed and have teen sex. They are undesireable and if you see one on our soil, notifythe DOF ASAP!

Pastor Ezekiel 09-25-2006 12:22 PM

Re: Chav worse than Goth

I have never run across this sort of unsaved vermin here in Godly Freehold. Please continue to keep us up-to-date on your findings.

He looks like a fat circus clown to me.

Glendora Christianson 09-25-2006 12:43 PM

I googled a few of those group names and came up with a few instructional videos. As for the Chavs, I doubt they would survive the homer bashers here in Godly Freehold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1V-rpXxWcA&NR

As far as I can tell, Skangers http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=skanger&hl=en are just tards that flunked out of special ed. Either way, I'd prefer to not invite them to church.

Andreas 09-25-2006 02:52 PM

I think one of these dreadful chavs is a character in hellbound British sickcom Little Britain. It is disgusting.:wacko:

Ixi 09-25-2006 06:05 PM

I think there is nothing wrong with her. It's just her style.

Bobby-Joe 09-25-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 3549)

and her continuing stream of anti-Christian statements? Is that "nothing wrong with her" Ixi?

When will the hate end Ixi?

When?:o

Jesus is Lord 09-25-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Just her style? The issue is her "style" is an afront to God and Jesus and will lead her directly to Hell!

There is something wrong with her, majorly wrong. She isn't Truly Saved™. You also have this problem. Not being Truly Saved™ is a big problem as it leads to eternal torture in Hell.

Repent and get right with the Lord and His favorite church before Jesus tires of your blasphemy and dropkicks you into Hell.

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-25-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

Then what quarrel do you have with us? Isn't it "just our style" that we're Saved® True Christians™ (unlike you) and that we're on our way to Heaven (again, unlike you)?

Rain 09-25-2006 06:53 PM

Chavs worse than goths?? Well both are Unsaved, hellbound sinners, so no need to worry there. In Christ's name I hope that the Chav menace stays here in England!! Filthy unsaved scum offending the Lord have no place in the Godly United States.

~Rain

Petal 09-25-2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss.Rain (Post 3558)
In Christ's name I hope that the Chav menace stays here in England!! Filthy unsaved scum offending the Lord have no place in the Godly United States.

amens, Miss.Rain -_-. i been learnin all abouts chaffin chavs :icon8: , but there somethin i not unnerstand abouts them

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...vvy_granny.jpg

why do they commits them burberry abuses? an is Miss.Kate Moss a chav by burberry abuse associ-a-shuns?:blink:

Pastor Ezekiel 09-26-2006 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 3558)
Chavs worse than goths?? Well both are Unsaved, hellbound sinners, so no need to worry there. In Christ's name I hope that the Chav menace stays here in England!! Filthy unsaved scum offending the Lord have no place in the Godly United States.

~Rain

Have no fear, Sister Rain. If any chavery made an appearance on the godly shores of America, they'd be a laughing stock. Even goths would temporarily snap out of their self-indulgent depression to point and guffaw. To Americans, a chav is nothing more than a clown.:lol:

SalvationSeeker 09-26-2006 12:31 AM

Chavs are nothing short of an affront to the LORD:

"And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel."
Zephaniah 1:8

Their clothing would certainly fall under strange apparel...

Brother_Mike 09-26-2006 12:33 AM

They are almost as perverted as emos.

Talitha 09-26-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Mike (Post 3662)
They are almost as perverted as emos.

I agree Mikey.
It's a shame they don't just all get together in one Bathroom and slit each others wrists.

It'll be the one and only time their Dad won't mind them using his Razor.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-27-2006 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 3846)
I agree Mikey.
It's a shame they don't just all get together in one Bathroom and slit each others wrists.

It'll be the one and only time their Dad won't mind them using his Razor.

Praise Jesus Sister Talitha! You have just :o ...I mean Jesus has just given me an idea.:thumbsup:

LBC can start a new ministry to the goth/emo/chav/whatever deathcult homers out there. We can set up black tents next to their concerts or "raves", and invite them in for free razor blades and suicide.

By providing a clean, safe place to express themselves, we will be helping them and Jesus at the same time. And the beauty of it is, the liebrals can't complain about it! Our ministry would be no diffrent than the homers handing out free condoms to encourage sodomy, or the demoncrats handing out free needles to shoot marijuana with. PRAISE JESUS!!

Larry Lee 09-27-2006 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 4127)
Praise Jesus Sister Talitha! You have just :o ...I mean Jesus has just given me an idea.:thumbsup:

LBC can start a new ministry to the goth/emo/chav/whatever deathcult homers out there.

I don't know much about chavs, but God Almighty!, Clay Aiken is in the news again, leading untold thousands of middle-age Christian homemakers away from their babies, chores and husbands. Aiken is so creepy, he makes the Baby Jesus's skin crawl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 4127)
By providing a clean, safe place to express themselves, we will be helping them and Jesus at the same time. And the beauty of it is, the liebrals can't complain about it! Our ministry would be no diffrent than the homers handing out free condoms to encourage sodomy, or the demoncrats handing out free needles to shoot marijuana with. PRAISE JESUS!!

I've placed a call to our friend Jack at the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives. This new Ministry ought to be a shoe-in to recieve big bucks from Laura's new HAY program: Helping America's Youth.

bridging-the-gap 10-08-2006 10:56 AM

ok ok ok u guys really need something cleared up. Right the person in the pic is a charecter from a popular british tv show little britain( being english i know this) . And yes there are chavs in england . It is part of british culture and if it bother you u can't exactly talk being american!

Brother Temperance 10-08-2006 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bridging-the-gap (Post 7171)
ok ok ok u guys really need something cleared up. Right the person in the pic is a charecter from a popular british tv show little britain( being english i know this) . And yes there are chavs in england . It is part of british culture and if it bother you u can't exactly talk being american!

Do you seriously expect us to believe that English is your first language? Come off it, Abu Hamza.

bridging-the-gap 10-08-2006 11:04 AM

I don't need you to beleive me I am English and I don't mind if you think I am not cause you are wrong!

Student of Landover 10-08-2006 11:32 AM

Whether you are English or not (it is not up to me to make that judgement) you obviously do not know what the greatest race is. It is the great, Godly American race. You said that they could not make judgements on the English subcultures because they are American, but that privilege gives them that exact right.