The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ITT: We pretend to be atheists! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=57282)

Janine Walker 01-06-2011 11:20 PM

ITT: We pretend to be atheists!

I'll start!

Hey guys, I'm new here and I'd like to discuss with you why the Bible is wrong. The Bible is bull because this guy on television told me so! here

I'm a scientist and a mathematician that currently goes to the University of Ginger in Ontario, Canada! Haha, Christians are so blind and stupid. I've never read the Bible but I know enough to debate it!

May Obama be with you, Janine Walker

Brother Temperance 01-06-2011 11:25 PM

Re: ITT: We pretend to be atheists!

I'm going to rape everything I can find!

Yours in Secular Humanism,
Temperance

Levi Jones 01-06-2011 11:48 PM

We totally came from monkeys even though monkeys still exist. Darwin is so cool.
Jesus is so stupid and is just copped from other religions. Haven't you seen Zeitgeist? It explains it all there. Hurrr Durrr.

Lycia The Repentant 01-06-2011 11:49 PM

Roast baby? Well, since I absolutely despise God, and since God is the only source of objective morality in the world, don't mind if I do!

Praise Darwin,

Lycia

Oakland "Reb" Griner 01-06-2011 11:57 PM

Go Amalek, Go!

Rah, rah, Amalek!

Yea, Amalek!

Didymus Much 01-07-2011 12:16 AM

Can I play, too?

Why do hate Jesus? Is it because of all the marijuana you've been injecting in your butt? :fear2:

I like how Pastor "re-contextualizes" a lot of uncomfortable passages in the Bible so they make sense to me and seem not so contradictory, because he is NOT interpreting, just reading them the RIGHT way. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow, when a talking donkey tells me about God's Divine Plan, I'll know it's because I'm blessed, and not at all insane. :innocent:

Now I have to go to my prayer closet to ask God to keep his Intelligent Falling active, because I really don't want to fly off the Earth and hit the firmament and I'd drown in the sky. :(

God Bless!

Janine Walker 01-07-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 669909)
Can I play, too?

Why do hate Jesus? Is it because of all the marijuana you've been injecting in your butt? :fear2:

I like how Pastor "re-contextualizes" a lot of uncomfortable passages in the Bible so they make sense to me and seem not so contradictory, because he is NOT interpreting, just reading them the RIGHT way. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow, when a talking donkey tells me about God's Divine Plan, I'll know it's because I'm blessed, and not at all insane. :innocent:

Now I have to go to my prayer closet to ask God to keep his Intelligent Falling active, because I really don't want to fly off the Earth and hit the firmament and I'd drown in the sky. :(

God Bless!

I hate Jesus because my parents didn't get me a nice car for my birthday! I mean HE DOESN'T EXIST DUH! Haha, you said ASS hahahahah!!

That's called physics not Intelligent Falling, see at this fakelinkthatleadsto nowhere. The Earth is round, take that one, Baby Jesus(actual link proving it!)

In Al Gore, Janine Walker

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-07-2011 12:37 AM

Loves me some anal sex. Loves to bother me some barnyard animals. Don't care what the Bible says about it, nosiree. Think I'll go get an abortion and rape the dead fetus. No human soul there, nope. Guess I'll masturbate just to piss off God, since He didn't give me what I wanted, and He didn't manifest Himself on command. Time to go get a tatoo and smoke some marijuana. But I have to prostitute myself first to get the cash. The universe has no meaning, so I'll just force my beliefs on everybody and spread the AIDS to everyone in my circle of friends. And rape a few children while I'm at it. I'll wear some black robes and burn down a church. Yay!

Brother Temperance 01-07-2011 12:56 AM

I'm going to go down to the library and read some books. By EUROPEANS!

BelieverInGod 01-07-2011 01:24 AM

duurrrrr......... uz all stupidz and iz smart cuz iz got a iq of 14934 and iz gut 18 digreez so uz alz stoopidz for fullowinz dat book. and jebus luvs me 'cuz hez luv andz it duznt matturs ifin iz hates himz but hez dun xests

Wow that actually hurt my brain.

Daisy Mae Johnson 01-07-2011 02:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love President Clinton sooo much I had 19 of his embryos implanted in me and every one of them took.

Can I get my own reality TV show for being a whore and the mom of a litter of test tube babies?

Rev. Jim Osborne 01-07-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 670015)
I love President Clinton sooo much I had 19 of his embyros implanted in me and every one of them took.

Clinton was the greatest president ever, until our messiah Obama came along. Obama is amazing....he ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, fixed the economy, and legalized gays in the military. I just hope that before the end of the term he makes straight marriage illegal and make only homosexual marriage legit.

I know those stupid inbred fundies will be up in their panties over this, but screw them and their book of fairy tales!

PS - I eat babies.

BelieverInGod 01-07-2011 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 670015)
I love President Clinton sooo much I had 19 of his embryos implanted in me and every one of them took.

Can I get my own reality TV show for being a whore and the mom of a litter of test tube babies?

Nope, sorry, but an African American female personage had a litter and as a liebral you know that the darker the skin the more important the person.

Although we're starting a reality show where all Obama's babymama's will live together with their broods. Would you be interested in that?

Janine Walker 01-07-2011 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 670020)
Nope, sorry, but an African American female personage had a litter and as a liebral you know that the darker the skin the more important the person.

Although we're starting a reality show where all Obama's babymama's will live together with their broods. Would you be interested in that?

I find that offensive! African Americans are not to referred to as that, it is an offensive term! For now on all African Americans will be referred to as Americans and all white people will be referred to as Inferior Americans. Any questions? CALL MY JEW LAWYER.

http://www.newyorkpersonalinjuryatto...red-700589.jpg

Good luck, Janine Walker

BelieverInGod 01-07-2011 05:05 AM

Christians are stupid so I'm going to poke them with sticks. If they don't agree with me then there even stupeder. Since I cant argue with them im going to start putting up insulting pictures.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ivine-slap.jpg

Oh and Jesus, Zeus, Horus, Buddha, and anyone else I can think of are all the same guy and I know that it's all the same story even though I've never actually read any of the histories of any of them. But hey I know cuz IZ RED IT ON TEH INTERNETZ!!!!11!!!1

Levi Jones 01-07-2011 05:23 AM

I hate god so much and I don't believe in your magical sky fairy, you freaks!

You're all going to hell!

BelieverInGod 01-07-2011 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 670118)
I hate god so much and I don't believe in your magical sky fairy, you freaks!

You're all going to hell!

Oh, that sums it up completely :rofl:

James Dewitt 01-07-2011 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 669961)
duurrrrr......... uz all stupidz and iz smart cuz iz got a iq of 14934 and iz gut 18 digreez so uz alz stoopidz for fullowinz dat book. and jebus luvs me 'cuz hez luv andz it duznt matturs ifin iz hates himz but hez dun xests

Wow that actually hurt my brain.

I can not do this, Im going to my prayer closet. I hope that a man comes with me I do loves sodomy

Brother Enoch 01-07-2011 07:37 AM

I'm getting a sex-change operation and turning myself into a woman just so I can get pregnant and have an abortion!!!!!one1!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:: devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::d evil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Rev. M. Rodimer 01-07-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 670127)
I can not do this, Im going to my prayer closet. I hope that a man comes with me I do loves sodomy

Jimbone, I can't pretend to be an atheist either. No matter how hard I try, I can't bring myself to misspell "atheist". :haha:

Maybe I should join you in your prayer closet.