The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lego The Building Block of Satan! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=27290)

jeffreybellino 09-08-2013 06:16 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1026946)
Translated:

You people who take your faith seriously and actually believe and follow the Holy Bible make me uncomfortable. I want to reject God and pretend He doesn't exist. The Fluffy Bunny Christian Wanna-Be's make this easy, but you don't. Please stop promoting the actual Faith of Christ because it's making my spirit uneasy and I don't want to listen to the Truth.

Friend, you might find this explanation the message you need to hear: Atheists: Deluded Fools Living in Denial

If i die and see your god, then il still be fine. At least i died believing what i believed. Imagine this: What if another religions god exists, but yours doesnt? Would you still be happy knowing your mind made up your belief?

Mary Etheldreda 09-08-2013 06:18 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1026947)
If i die and see your god, then il still be fine. At least i died believing what i believed. Imagine this: What if another religions god exists, but yours doesnt? Would you still be happy knowing your mind made up your belief?

That doesn't even make sense. When you die, you'll go to HELL, only it will be too late for you to wonder about me.

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-08-2013 06:19 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1026947)
If i die and see your god, then il still be fine. At least i died believing what i believed. Imagine this: What if another religions god exists, but yours doesnt? Would you still be happy knowing your mind made up your belief?

Newsflash: everyone believes what they believe, and the god of atheism is certain to not exist.

jeffreybellino 09-08-2013 06:22 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1026949)
Newsflash: everyone believes what they believe, and the god of atheism is certain to not exist.

Atheism doesnt have a god... I suggest that you google "atheism". Atheism exists forever, because it is the idea that there are no gods. Christianity will go on for 500-1000 more years, before some new religion comes along and wipes it out. If i found proof that wasnt the bible, and i found it believable, i would believe.

webblats/ilovelegos 09-09-2013 12:26 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Lego is a hobbie and a DAMN good one!!

Nobar King 09-09-2013 12:37 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Your spell checker must have auto misspelled 'horrible' for you.

James Hutchins 09-09-2013 12:57 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by webblats/ilovelegos (Post 1027006)
Lego is a hobbie and a DAMN good one!!

Friend, we are not in the least bit interested in your sexual dalliances and perverted predilections.

Tell me, how could you possibly prove your love for God using Satan's Building Blocks?

jeffreybellino 09-09-2013 02:08 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Not all Legos are perverted you knew. You are singling out the ones that are what you hate. The terrorist? That is not an official Lego product, but a custom made part for building sense that require weapons. People enjoy building historical things like ships from World War Two. Many things like Apollo Landing have been built with Legos. Infact, I have made a Moon landing Lego. It offers limitless ways if building things from trains to giant 10 foot rockets!

Pastor Ezekiel 09-09-2013 03:56 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1027026)
Not all Legos are perverted you knew. You are singling out the ones that are what you hate. The terrorist? That is not an official Lego product, but a custom made part for building sense that require weapons. People enjoy building historical things like ships from World War Two. Many things like Apollo Landing have been built with Legos. Infact, I have made a Moon landing Lego. It offers limitless ways if building things from trains to giant 10 foot rockets!

No one cares about your degenerate, unsaved atheistic opinions. You're going to hell for embracing satan and rejecting Christ Jesus. :sinner:

Bobby-Joe 09-09-2013 04:50 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1027026)
Not all Legos are perverted you knew. You are singling out the ones that are what you hate. The terrorist? That is not an official Lego product, but a custom made part for building sense that require weapons. People enjoy building historical things like ships from World War Two. Many things like Apollo Landing have been built with Legos. Infact, I have made a Moon landing Lego. It offers limitless ways if building things from trains to giant 10 foot rockets!

Moon landing was faked Sinner! As for your 10 foot rockets what utter perversion!!!

jeffreybellino 09-09-2013 07:20 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 1027057)
Moon landing was faked Sinner! As for your 10 foot rockets what utter perversion!!!

Wait, so when I reference this: http://www.geekosystem.com/lego-saturn-v-rocket/

And you reference a penis, IM the pervert?

... Wow...

Donovan A. Mordecai 09-09-2013 07:37 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1027071)
Wait, so when I reference this: http://www.geekosystem.com/lego-saturn-v-rocket/

And you reference a penis, IM the pervert?

... Wow...

I really wish you would get your mind out of the gutter. We are here to elevate the soul, not to mire ourselves in the filthy sins of the flesh.

Here is a suggestion, next time you're tempted to reach for your special place, tug out the KJV instead. You can put little tabs in the areas concerning sodomy, so that you can flip directly to the verses that kill the mood.

God Bless
DAM

Thomas Taylor 09-09-2013 10:37 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1027026)
Not all Legos are perverted you knew. You are singling out the ones that are what you hate. The terrorist? That is not an official Lego product, but a custom made part for building sense that require weapons. People enjoy building historical things like ships from World War Two. Many things like Apollo Landing have been built with Legos. Infact, I have made a Moon landing Lego. It offers limitless ways if building things from trains to giant 10 foot rockets!

Yes, we're all going to buy lego for our kids aren't we? Especially when we know it will lead to drug use and who knows what other perversions.

I think not. Look at what the evil empire of lego has come up with now. A meth lab?

Bjorn Jensen 09-09-2013 01:21 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Not to mention that Lego comes from Sweden, do you know how much God hates those blubber chewing eskimos? I am quite certain that Lego means rape in Swiss.

Pastor Ed Lowman 09-09-2013 02:15 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1026944)
Silly conservative Christians :thumbsup:
LEGO is a hobby, not satanic. You people blindly follow a 2000 year old book. But im not here to talk about your faith, just this topic. I cannot describe how stupid this idea is. Unfathomable stupidity. I have no problems what-so-ever with normal Christians. But stuff like this is what makes me lose hope for humanity. Good job, you all are paranoid piffles who agree to owning and beating slaves, cutting parts off of the human body, and that a mystical man creates and rules everything. Hope this helps bring some sense to you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by webblats/ilovelegos (Post 1027006)
Lego is a hobbie and a DAMN good one!!

Neverminding the perversion, LEGOs are evil anyway. You are both infidels, so naturally your minds find nothing wrong with scoff-worthy futilities like LEGO mock-building - which insults not only real builders of purposeful, meaningful things - but also the Master-builder known as God Himself.

Ever ask yourselves why it is always atheists who end up being pro-waste and pro-pointless nonsense? That says something.

Pastor Ed

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 03:11 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
1 Attachment(s)
You're overreacting, just look at this, will you say that even a lego Jesus is evil?

Attachment 21966

Alvin Moss 09-09-2013 03:35 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027123)
You're overreacting, just look at this, will you say that even a lego Jesus is evil?

Attachment 21966

Exodus 20:1- And God spake all these words, saying,

Exodus 20:4- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Brother Larry 09-09-2013 11:57 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
http://www.hoernersburg.net/Kid_Stuf...Church%205.JPG

A Lego Catholic Church. Notice Santa in the right side of the photo!

When I was six years old, we lived just up the road from a Catholic family. They had a son who was eight, and his favorite toys were Legos. His father would sometimes get down on the floor with us and help us build things. I once had to use the bathroom while I was there and I found a box of Kotex sanitary napkins on the back of the toilet - in full view. Just above the box of Kotex was a wall hanging of the Virgin Mary.

I assume they were my friend's mother's. I never knew for sure. Still, what a traumatic day for a young boy.

Once when his dad was playing with us, he built a cross and asked me if I knew the difference between a Catholic crucifix and a protestant cross. I said "The Catholic cross has Jesus on it." He smiled and said, "That is correct. We Catholics want to remember how Jesus suffered; Protestants want to forget it. Don't you want to know how badly Jesus suffered?" I didn't know what to say - but it seems he surely had bloodlust at that moment. I felt I needed to run home - and shortly thereafter, I did.

I am sure the Legos had something to do with his demon possessed words. I am also certain it was the Legos that made me convert to Catholicism in later life.

Dr Laurence Niles 09-10-2013 06:22 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Larry (Post 1027215)
http://www.hoernersburg.net/Kid_Stuf...Church%205.JPG

A Lego Catholic Church. Notice Santa in the right side of the photo!

When I was six years old, we lived just up the road from a Catholic family. They had a son who was eight, and his favorite toys were Legos. His father would sometimes get down on the floor with us and help us build things. I once had to use the bathroom while I was there and I found a box of Kotex sanitary napkins on the back of the toilet - in full view. Just above the box of Kotex was a wall hanging of the Virgin Mary.

I assume they were my friend's mother's. I never knew for sure. Still, what a traumatic day for a young boy.

Once when his dad was playing with us, he built a cross and asked me if I knew the difference between a Catholic crucifix and a protestant cross. I said "The Catholic cross has Jesus on it." He smiled and said, "That is correct. We Catholics want to remember how Jesus suffered; Protestants want to forget it. Don't you want to know how badly Jesus suffered?" I didn't know what to say - but it seems he surely had bloodlust at that moment. I felt I needed to run home - and shortly thereafter, I did.

I am sure the Legos had something to do with his demon possesed words. I am also certain it was the Legos that made me convert to Catholicism in later life.

A lucky escape. Had the man been a priest (no doubt a rape (anal) enthusiast) you would have been 'inculcated' into the Ctholic 'mysteries': repeatedly and painfully :thumbdown:

Praise Jesus that all that Chtholic nonsense is definitly behind you (so to speak).

When did you choose to be baptised as an adult and start your walk with Christ? I'm sure this is what we all want to hear.

:thumbsup:

YIC

Brother Larry 09-10-2013 10:24 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Dr. Niles,

I'm afraid my sincere walk with Christ is relatively recent; in fact, I've come to my senses thanks to the men and women of this, God's favorite forum. I described in the prayer request section my eye-opening experience that resulted from spending days locked in my friend's prayer closet (He almost has it repaired, since I kind of had to bust through when he forgot I was there). I ran to a Southern Baptist minister and convinced him to allow me to die with Christ in baptism. It cost me a ten dollar bill, but it was well worth it.

I moved farther from Freehold so that I could grow in God's grace before attempting the necessary paperwork and permits to move to God's favorite city. I am nowhere near the perfection that the fine Christians of Freehold display in their daily lives. My new-found humility has already reaped many rewards. Now that I have abandoned my homer friends and ordered a Pat Robertson anti-gay necklace, I have experienced a total turnaround.

I must confess sins to you, sir. I don't know if you noticed posts in which I alluded to being attracted to your blue shirt - and to you. I am sure that was a very queer thing to do, and since you're already surrounded by them, the last thing you needed was another one - a cathylick one at that.

JESUS continues to do a good work in me. I owe my soul (and tithes) to the Landover Baptist Church and this forum. I offer you my hand in friendship as I grow in HIM.

GLORY!

Brother Larry


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2022 all rights reserved