The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lego The Building Block of Satan! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=27290)

David Goldman 09-01-2009 04:35 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Not content to poison our children's minds, Lego now wants to poison their bodies as well :o


Nobar King 09-01-2009 04:49 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
I don't know why that guy thinks that kids choking on candy Lego blocks is funny.

Robert Hutchins 09-05-2009 10:17 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 393070)
I don't know why that guy thinks that kids choking on candy Lego blocks is funny.

He's obviously been possessed. Watch his face for little twitches, and listen to his feminine tones at some parts of the speech.

Lego Defender 12-19-2009 05:21 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Ok, I just joined to defend the satanic legos section of this forum.

First of all you need to stop attacking innocent toys intended to teach children how to use and explore their artistic and creative skills.

Satanic Legos!!!?
The legos you posted pictures of are assembled from several different sets of legos. There is no such thing as a terrorist lego set.

a) The white towel piece for the head came from a ninja
set.

b) the guns are from star wars sets and indiana jones
(not sure where the grenades came from - but my guess would be that they were probably molded by someone)

c) and as far as i know there is no such thing as a Madonna lego figure. (that one looks like something someone made up on the computer...aka rendered it in a program)

anyway, you can build just about anything with legos and make them into whatever you want. If i wanted to i could make Satan out of enough red legos if i had the time or the desire. The point is that legos are not the problem. People are. Do you blame the artist or the tools he/she used to make the art?

Noah Dint 12-19-2009 05:25 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego Defender (Post 432911)
The point is that legos are not the problem. People are.

Amen to that. You sir are indeed the problem. Praise be to God for hidden wisdom!

-ND

Lego Defender 12-21-2009 06:36 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
thank you for clearing that up for me. i wasn't sure if i was a sinner or not. now, im sure i am. i will always see legos as an awesome toy for kids to play with so i guess that means im going straight to hell. oh well, at least me and the devil can play with legos when i get there!! :devil:

Bob4God 12-21-2009 06:39 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego Defender (Post 433363)
thank you for clearing that up for me. i wasn't sure if i was a sinner or not. now, im sure i am. i will always see legos as an awesome toy for kids to play with so i guess that means im going straight to hell. oh well, at least me and the devil can play with legos when i get there!! :devil:

I am very disturbed by your lego fetish; that it was so strong as to compel you to register an account just to flaunt it. Please be honest: Just what exactly are you DOING with these "toys?"

NOTSatan(much) 12-23-2009 08:36 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
I have found myself in a very awkward position.

After viewing this thread I have come to learn that I was brought up by Satan himself.

As a child I was surrounded with Legos, MegaBlox, SuperMegaBlox, MegaBlocks, and Barnie & Friends.

They were the very building blocks of my life and I still have a very large collection of Lego models in my very room.

Now I know why no Christian woman wanted to marry me. I've obviously lost the way of God and it's all because of my satanic worshipping upbringers.

Meek and Humble 12-23-2009 08:39 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTSatan (Post 434445)
I have found myself in a very awkward position.

After viewing this thread I have come to learn that I was brought up by Satan himself.

As a child I was surrounded with Legos, MegaBlox, SuperMegaBlox, MegaBlocks, and Barnie & Friends.

They were the very building blocks of my life and I still have a very large collection of Lego models in my very room.

Now I know why no Christian woman wanted to marry me. I've obviously lost the way of God and it's all because of my satanic worshipping upbringers.

Good job friend! Admitting you hate your parents is the first step to becoming a True Christian!

Luke 14:26If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Lego kid 12-23-2009 08:46 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 433365)
I am very disturbed by your lego fetish; that it was so strong as to compel you to register an account just to flaunt it. Please be honest: Just what exactly are you DOING with these "toys?"

I myself am disturbed by your very own comment. It appears as though to me that being willing to defend lego which is something I've lived by myself will make me go to hell? I wish to ask politely and receive a hopefully polite response to my question. Isn't not knowing what you're doing innocence in of itself? And another question if having a creative mind at a young age mean you're "satin" reincarnate? Also the :lex_12: legos were again simply misuse by the one who put them all together, much like the misuse of a firearm to harm innocent people really no different, just one is more extreme. So if I can receive a polite response instead of being labeled a satanist, I'll give the same.

Bob4God 12-23-2009 08:50 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434453)
I myself am disturbed by your very own comment. It appears as though to me that being willing to defend lego which is something I've lived by myself will make me go to hell? I wish to ask politely and receive a hopefully polite response to my question. Isn't not knowing what you're doing innocence in of itself? And another question if having a creative mind at a young age mean you're "satin" reincarnate? Also the :lex_12: legos were again simply misuse by the one who put them all together, much like the misuse of a firearm to harm innocent people really no different, just one is more extreme. So if I can receive a polite response instead of being labeled a satanist, I'll give the same.

First off, I'm not going to apologize for anything I said that upset you. As a believer in GOD's word, and a Republican Baptist Conservative Christian, I do not apologize.

GOD means what He says. If you aren't following Him, you are following satan.

Now then, you ask me: What is innocence?

Innocence is being washed in the Blood of JESUS and being reborn. People who are saved don't play with satan's toys, do they? Therefore, children who play with Legos are going to hell.

NOTSatan(much) 12-23-2009 08:54 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434453)
I myself am disturbed by your very own comment. It appears as though to me that being willing to defend lego which is something I've lived by myself will make me go to hell? I wish to ask politely and receive a hopefully polite response to my question. Isn't not knowing what you're doing innocence in of itself? And another question if having a creative mind at a young age mean you're "satin" reincarnate?

The child's creativity is being influenced by Satan himself with such "playing blocks." You can not be creative on ACCIDENT like you can kill someone with a gun on "accident." You sir seem to be an advocate of the devil. Leave this holy place and turn to Jesus. Then you will see the error of your ways for sticking up for Lego and having such an unholy and blasphemous fetish with Satan's toys of "creativity."

Lego kid 12-23-2009 08:57 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 434462)
First off, I'm not going to apologize for anything I said that upset you. As a believer in GOD's word, and a Republican Baptist Conservative Christian, I do not apologize.

GOD means what He says. If you aren't following Him, you are following satan.

Now then, you ask me: What is innocence?

Innocence is being washed in the Blood of JESUS and being reborn. People who are saved don't play with satan's toys, do they? Therefore, children who play with Legos are going to hell.

I never asked you to apologize and I don't mind as I'm an avid defender of the first amendment as well. However are you saying that asking forgiveness is wrong as well? And while I'm at it you've clearly stated that one who has not been warned of the danger and steps into the unknown is some form of Satan and shall be led to hell? Was it not god himself who is to be forgiving?

NOTSatan(much) 12-23-2009 09:00 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434470)
I never asked you to apologize and I don't mind as I'm an avid defender of the first amendment as well.

But you are NOT an avid defender of GOD or JESUS.

Meek and Humble 12-23-2009 09:03 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434470)
I never asked you to apologize and I don't mind as I'm an avid defender of the first amendment as well. However are you saying that asking forgiveness is wrong as well? And while I'm at it you've clearly stated that one who has not been warned of the danger and steps into the unknown is some form of Satan and shall be led to hell? Was it not god himself who is to be forgiving?

Well you know now. What excuse do you have now?

PLEAD FOR MERCY FROM ON HIGH FOR YOUR SINS, REPENT AND SIN NO MORE!!!

Lego kid 12-23-2009 09:03 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTSatan (Post 434466)
The child's creativity is being influenced by Satan himself with such "playing blocks." You can not be creative on ACCIDENT like you can kill someone with a gun on "accident." You sir seem to be an advocate of the devil. Leave this holy place and turn to Jesus. Then you will see the error of your ways for sticking up for Lego and having such an unholy and blasphemous fetish with Satan's toys of "creativity."

It is possible to be creative on accident, did you know that the microwave was also invented by accident? Invention too is a form of creativity. So that means your very household commodities are forms of satin in guise? If that's so then why do you keep them? Just as well I could care less about Satin and in the event I do go to hell maybe I'll throw my own little coup de tat. Maybe then you wouldn't have to worry so much, again though sarcasm aside it seems that because accidental creativity such as your own microwave is a sin against god himself?

Bob4God 12-23-2009 09:03 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434470)
However are you saying that asking forgiveness is wrong as well?

Not at all, as long as you sincerely repent for your sins.

Quote:

And while I'm at it you've clearly stated that one who has not been warned of the danger and steps into the unknown is some form of Satan and shall be led to hell? Was it not god himself who is to be forgiving?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. -John 14:6

If you don't know JESUS, you're going to hell.

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. -Matthew 12:30

If you are not FOR GOD, you are AGAINST GOD.

Meek and Humble 12-23-2009 09:09 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434478)
It is possible to be creative on accident, did you know that the microwave was also invented by accident? Invention too is a form of creativity. So that means your very household commodities are forms of satin in guise? If that's so then why do you keep them? Just as well I could care less about Satin and in the event I do go to hell maybe I'll throw my own little coup de tat. Maybe then you wouldn't have to worry so much, again though sarcasm aside it seems that because accidental creativity such as your own microwave is a sin against god himself?

You think electromagnetic waves with wavelengths ranging from as long as one meter to as short as one millimeter, or equivalently, with frequencies between 300MHz (0.3 GHz) and 300 GHz were created by accident?

NO!

God created them, and it was with a purpose!!!

James Hutchins 12-23-2009 09:09 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lego kid (Post 434478)
It is possible to be creative on accident, did you know that the microwave was also invented by accident? Invention too is a form of creativity. So that means your very household commodities are forms of satin in guise? If that's so then why do you keep them? Just as well I could care less about Satin and in the event I do go to hell maybe I'll throw my own little coup de tat. Maybe then you wouldn't have to worry so much, again though sarcasm aside it seems that because accidental creativity such as your own microwave is a sin against god himself?

I am sure, your parents created you by "accident" too. This thereby confirms, most "accidents" have bad results. :ph34r:
Having a Lego fetish is no way to go though life son. There is more to Gods grand scheme than fondling plastic blocks in your grubby hands.:lol:

Lego kid 12-23-2009 09:09 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTSatan (Post 434473)
But you are NOT an avid defender of GOD or JESUS.

I never said who I defend, maybe I'm gods very own messenger trying to warn you of your own ways. You never know who you're speaking to on the internet and I shall not mention my own beliefs, however I'll make one more mention since you seem to fear my possibilities. I shall say that our constitution are supposed to be our own god given rights correct? Then if that's the case then why does it say "congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." So does this mean that you going against other religious institutions or what you always seem to call cults is an act against god too?


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2022 all rights reserved